10+ Year Old Account
    You go ahead with your game over ours at least Cruelle

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Ill give you the serial killer with unlimited night kills.

The only downside is you do it by pulling the moon down on the earth killing everyone including yourself
    So worth it

Even games where you can't trust a thing the mod says?
    Even those!

Deleted
    Alright I'll open sign ups when I get home this evening.

If I have 12 by Wednesday evening I'll start the game. If not I'll wait for 10 on Thursday evening. If none then we'll tough shit you won't get to see my totally awesome game

I had plans for a small Bastard mafia if people were interested. 12 Player game garunteed to leave nobody happy
    Why not?
    Count me in.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Sign-up Thread is up. Can't post links though

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Sign-up-thread
    Last edited by mmoc6b3c19773e; 2016-08-30 at 05:50 PM.

Deleted
    Hi guys

For those interested, the finale of the Mafia Championship Season 3 ended a bit over a week ago, and you can read the game here: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/...he-Koopa-Troop

136 communities, 10 games and almost 6 months. In the end, the townies took down the victory, and Whiskeyjack from the westeros community was crowned the ultimate champion

Interest in a hydra event?

At least a dozen different communities this year expressed an interest in a so-called "hydra event", so it's finally gonna happen. If you don't know what "hydra" means, it's when two people share the same account (two heads). So the idea is that each participating community can send one or multiple hydras of two players, the advantage of which is that it's maybe easier to be active when two players are both playing on the same account, and it's also just a lot of fun

So maybe your community would also be interested in this. If so and if you're wanting to play and have a partner, please send me a PM on this site within the next couple of weeks. I'll check back then and give you more information. Alternatively, you don't need to, but if you want, you can also go ahead and directly sign up in this thread, which also has a bit more info: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/...dra-Event-2016

Seems sort of fitting someone from a place called westeros won

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
    Hi guys

For those interested, the finale of the Mafia Championship Season 3 ended a bit over a week ago, and you can read the game here: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/...he-Koopa-Troop

136 communities, 10 games and almost 6 months. In the end, the townies took down the victory, and Whiskeyjack from the westeros community was crowned the ultimate champion

Interest in a hydra event?

At least a dozen different communities this year expressed an interest in a so-called "hydra event", so it's finally gonna happen. If you don't know what "hydra" means, it's when two people share the same account (two heads). So the idea is that each participating community can send one or multiple hydras of two players, the advantage of which is that it's maybe easier to be active when two players are both playing on the same account, and it's also just a lot of fun

So maybe your community would also be interested in this. If so and if you're wanting to play and have a partner, please send me a PM on this site within the next couple of weeks. I'll check back then and give you more information. Alternatively, you don't need to, but if you want, you can also go ahead and directly sign up in this thread, which also has a bit more info: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/...dra-Event-2016
    Whiskeyjack from Westeros? Did he mix up his fantasy series?

Sounds like a cool event

10+ Year Old Account
    Just decided to come by and say hello after my absence, and I looked through this to see how Uggor did in his championship game. He got lynched early it seems. Tis a pity.

I also noticed that I'm just a little too late for a bastardized intermission game. Sad Robo is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Just decided to come by and say hello after my absence, and I looked through this to see how Uggor did in his championship game. He got lynched early it seems. Tis a pity.

I also noticed that I'm just a little too late for a bastardized intermission game. Sad Robo is sad.
    Clearly lurking.
    vote: Robozerim
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Clearly lurking.
    vote: Robozerim
    Shit, I've been caught! This is why the games here are so terrible! It's only when the lurkers actually start posting that they get voted against!

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Shit, I've been caught! This is why the games here are so terrible! It's only when the lurkers actually start posting that they get voted against!
    You did miss some pretty good games actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of the reason we're having an interm game, legion is a hell of a lot of fun.

Second this.

10+ Year Old Account
    inb4 few months time "AH MAI GAWRD LAYGUN ZURCKS!"

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Speaking of the reason we're having an interm game, legion is a hell of a lot of fun.
    Legion aka the "hey let's make all the druids cry" expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    inb4 few months time "AH MAI GAWRD LAYGUN ZURCKS!"
    Cataclysm was pretty awesome the first four weeks. One week to level to lvl 85, three weeks to finish all the re-made old zones. It was awesome, as long as you weren't a priest healer. Which I kinda was. The "priest healer, kick it!" dungeon mantra actually happened. Then... nothing. I remember finishing my last zone, thinking... okay, there is actually nothing more to do here, except idling in Orginmmar waiting for the next raid. That was depressing.

Mists of Pandaria was also pretty awesome the first four weeks. One week to level to lvl 90, three weeks to do all quests and find secrets and stuff. The daily quest grind sucked. But it was better than Cataclysm's equivalent of nothing. I did however find a lot of fun in the tillers and anglers questlines. Bottom line; I liked that expansion. A lot.

Warlord of Draenor was pretty awesome the first four weeks. One week to level to lvl 100, three weeks to do all quests and find secrets and stuff. There was no daily quest grind, which was a welcome relief - but there was other things. Rep grinds, apexis grinds, legendary questline and such. I had things to do. There was a little more story revealed every week. But - eventually the game devolved into a mobile game. Sit in front of garrison hall, do missions. Just like cookie clicker isn't fun after a week, that wasn't fun either. Still, I liked WoD. Not as much as Pandaria, but it wasn't half bad. I got a lot of mileage out of the game. Problem was just the last 18 months all spent in a garrison hall.

Legion is now one week old almost, and It's been pretty awesome so far. One week to level to 110, check. Now comes another three weeks of stuff to do. But I'm thinking this is going to take more than 3 weeks to complete. I'm honored on a single faction. There seems to be a silly amount of world quests. The min-maxer in me is intrigued by the fishing artifact. Not finished my class hall questline. But I think I might not be able to finish this before Karazhan hits. Which means I might actually believe the dev claims that I will not run out of things to do. That hope is what makes this expansion awesome. That, and druid tears, obvious.

We'll see if they deliver

10+ Year Old Account
    I quit during early MoP because DOTA 2 happened. WoD released (I have to give WoD some credit, its what made me buy a new laptop which I love very much. This only happened because my previous laptop BROKE on launch day) and I got 100. Raided with guild for a few weeks. Eventually I found myself only logging on to raid and garrison. I quit not long after that. This is the first time I haven't played during a launch of an expansion. I just can't do it anymore.

This is also because Dota 2 has a siphon on my soul. No matter how hard I try to play another game, dota 2 is like "NO!"

7+ Year Old Account
    I haven't really played Legion yet because I am taking some time to play every class to see if I want a new main. I've had a dk main for years, but I quit that server due to guild drama issues. I love the dk, but with all the class changes, maybe I'll like something more. Idk, maybe I'll have enough time to level all of them, but that's usually not the case XD I'm a slow level-er.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2