Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I think this is it.

Not a hate thread, just want to know if others feel as I do.

I just got in. Played for am hour and literaly nothing has changed. Yes, there is new stuff and thing to do, but basic setup of the gamestyle is still rubbish and focuses on single player rather then mmo gameplay.

As a guy whos been playing this for 10 years, I dont know If Ive outgrown the game or game simply has changed so much that I dont like it any more. Ive been subscribing months and months even when not playing at all just so I can log in and see whats up.

But I guess this is it. Does anybody else feel this way? I mean there are some cool DH skills and stuff, but mostly its just redone.

Not sure what you were expecting. Not a lot of group activity at the moment. Most players are sleeping to be rested for launch. Raids are over, except for a few stragglers still trying to get the moose (just tanked Archi for a group of those - 4th time I've done it this week, even though I don't need the loot). Guild runs will start again next week with Legion dungeons. Join a guild and join in?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

what were you hoping had changed?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just the start and you didn't explain too much why it's *just the same*. It's also just the beginning to, so be patient.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    no shit it's a single player experience still after playing an hour all you're doing is leveling, lol wtf cmon. What game play changes did you see at all in the beta/news that would have your mindset like that anyway?

I'm wondering why this was posted on the DH board. It seems to have nothing in particular to do with them other than passing mention of the class.

7+ Year Old Account
    The achievement: The First complain after Legion launched.

It's still WoW.

I WISH I was sleeping before launch but I can't .. great timing to have trouble sleeping, right?

But I can say with certainty, I'm confused by your post. It really doesn't make much sense. No offense.

Stood in the Fire Lisa Frank Succubus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berndorf View Post
    I'm wondering why this was posted on the DH board. It seems to have nothing in particular to do with them other than passing mention of the class.
    This is exactly what I'm thinking too. Also don't know wtf the guy was expecting, everyone has had months to read/watch videos about beta stuff and how it is. Leveling and questing has largely been a single player experience in WoW since Cataclysm. Not everyone likes it but those that it bothers enough just quit and go on with their day. Don't know why you think you're bringing us this breaking news flash about Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabacr View Post
    Also don't know wtf the guy was expecting,
    Something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Duano View Post
    Not a hate thread, just want to know if others feel as I do.

I just got in. Played for am hour and literaly nothing has changed. Yes, there is new stuff and thing to do, but basic setup of the gamestyle is still rubbish and focuses on single player rather then mmo gameplay.

As a guy whos been playing this for 10 years, I dont know If Ive outgrown the game or game simply has changed so much that I dont like it any more. Ive been subscribing months and months even when not playing at all just so I can log in and see whats up.

But I guess this is it. Does anybody else feel this way? I mean there are some cool DH skills and stuff, but mostly its just redone.
    Seems like you are saturated with the game. You should take a rather long break instead of playing a few hours at best during the new expansion before deciding that all the new stuff is crap/dull.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabacr View Post
    This is exactly what I'm thinking too. Also don't know wtf the guy was expecting, everyone has had months to read/watch videos about beta stuff and how it is. Leveling and questing has largely been a single player experience in WoW since Cataclysm. Not everyone likes it but those that it bothers enough just quit and go on with their day. Don't know why you think you're bringing us this breaking news flash about Legion.
    Not to menton people can chose to do stuff together. Course..in my experience they just do their own thing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Honestly, private server populations haven't even taken a hit in terms of how many people are playing.

My guild is running Legion Heroics this Thursday, and maybe Mythics if we get lucky with gear.

Quote Originally Posted by iTei View Post
    The achievement: The First complain after Legion launched.
    lol

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    And here I thought the game would morph into The Witcher 4. What a fail.

Deleted
    I know where you're coming from OP I think it's you rather than the game, I've felt similar way for a year or so now

You played one hours so I assume you only did Artifact quest and you're judging based on Artifact chain.
    Yeah that was supposed to be a single player experience from the very beginning since each class and each spec get a different Artifact.