Anyone know of a user friendly UI addon

I am looking for a simple UI addon. Just want to change my UI from the default one and have it working from install.

Also would like it to have 3D portrait's and install it from cruse.

Just want to install and go
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

ElvUI

I personally don't use it, but it's pretty much an all in one addon for everything.

ElvUI is definitely the best and most updated, and customization.
    Also PreachGaming just posted his own UI on youtube, which out of the box has a good raid profile for every class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyrJHAKflak

i7 4690K/4.7GHz | GTX 960 SSC (x2 SLI) | 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws | Gigabyte Z97X SLI | Corsair CX600W | Corsair Air 540 Silver | Corsair H110i Cooler
    XL2430T @ 144Hz | Corsair K70 RGB Brown | Logitech G400S/800DPI+1.2 sens+Raw Input | QcK+

^^^^

or supervillan is worth a look too.

Is there a addon that just lets me add 3D portrait's to the default UI?

I checked out Elv UI just don't like I got to go outside of cruse client to install it and clearly I can't set it up LOL.

Can't figure out how to change the text size LOL.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

I checked out Elv UI just don't like I got to go outside of cruse client to install it and clearly I can't set it up LOL.
    I think Shadowed Unit Frames might; Z-Xperl does too, which sounds like what you're looking for, but a bit heavy on resources I think.

i7 4690K/4.7GHz | GTX 960 SSC (x2 SLI) | 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws | Gigabyte Z97X SLI | Corsair CX600W | Corsair Air 540 Silver | Corsair H110i Cooler
    XL2430T @ 144Hz | Corsair K70 RGB Brown | Logitech G400S/800DPI+1.2 sens+Raw Input | QcK+

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

Can't figure out how to change the text size LOL.

Elv UI is stupidly easy to install, download, put in interface folder, start wow and it does everything for you. It really is idiot proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Growler View Post
    Elv UI is stupidly easy to install, download, put in interface folder, start wow and it does everything for you. It really is idiot proof.
    ill give it a go ahead and check it out, Kinda annoying I can't use cruse to install it but w/e.

I'd download the client as well. Provides simple updates to ElvUI and any addons that work well with the suite. You can even import profiles from others with a simple copy+paste, I'm sure there are threads that share UIs like this.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    I'd download the client as well. Provides simple updates to ElvUI and any addons that work well with the suite. You can even import profiles from others with a simple copy+paste, I'm sure there are threads that share UIs like this.
    Cool beans ill keep messing with it and other UI addons. My main thing is I wanted 3D portrait's and I now got a addon for that lol.

Thanks for the help guys going to mess around with the UI a bit.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-08-30 at 03:24 AM.