Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Wow, i have never seen a que to get into warcraft before, is this a new thing? I hope it dosen't happen to me.

Quote Originally Posted by CapybaraSlayer View Post
    From EU server queues, Stormrage - US is gonna be a nightmare to log onto tonight.
    I feel bad for us.

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Outland 8k 188minutes GG blizz. Wod v2
    if you think now its bad wait till tomorrow around 18-20:00 bet they will blame ddos again ^^ will be hilalrius 400 minutes que on draenor EU atm according to poor buddies who stayed there while im chilling on dead realm

10+ Year Old Account
    better log in now for us launch.

So happy I'm on a low pop server

Was just under 3 k queue when I started on silvermoon 40 ish min ago. I'm down to ~1400 now (01.25)

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    better log in now for us launch.
    I rekcon you're better off logging in an hour or less before, I bet they have been kicking long logged in players to catch the cheats.

10+ Year Old Account
    i thought they had new mechanics in place to stop this queue bullshit?
    Hi

4000 silvermoon

I wonder when the que on US stormrage will start. My bet was on around 12, but not sure

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    if you think now its bad wait till tomorrow around 18-20:00 bet they will blame ddos again ^^ will be hilalrius 400 minutes que on draenor EU atm according to poor buddies who stayed there while im chilling on dead realm
    Yeah... maybe let's expand the server tech so 18k ppl can play on one server at the same time. Oh that would be fun or? I mean, you need 20 hours per quest because the npc dies in an instand but who cares?

Why do you think they give free transfers away from overpopulated servers? That queue limit is not only a tech. limit, it's also a player limit. Imagine Dalaran with 10k ppl - the server maybe could handle it, most pc's not. Also it would be so fucking crowded, you couldn't do shit, really.

If you want to avoid that, go for a low or med pop server. On med you won't have queues in 99% of the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i thought they had new mechanics in place to stop this queue bullshit?
    They have a new cluster mechanic to even out the spikes and let like 4k ppl run around the same map without the server crushing. But the queue is not really a tech limit, its more a game limit. You can't put 18k ppl in Dalaran. Imagine the new maps with 4k ppl each. You couldn't do shit.

Most low end pc's might even crush because of that.
    "Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova, Commander, daughter of Andrej and Sophie Ivanov. I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is gonna kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am death incarnate and the last living thing that you are ever going to see. God sent me." - Susan Ivanova, Between the Darkness and the Light, Babylon 5

"Only one human captain ever survived a battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me! You are in front of me! If you value your lives - be somewhere else!" - Delenn, Severed Dreams, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I wonder when the que on US stormrage will start. My bet was on around 12, but not sure

6 Min que for Stormrage-US already.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    6 Min que for Stormrage-US already.
    Oh shit gotta get on now then before it becomes 10102474820. Thanks for the info.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maerad View Post
    Yeah... maybe let's expand the server tech so 18k ppl can play on one server at the same time. Oh that would be fun or? I mean, you need 20 hours per quest because the npc dies in an instand but who cares?

Why do you think they give free transfers away from overpopulated servers? That queue limit is not only a tech. limit, it's also a player limit. Imagine Dalaran with 10k ppl - the server maybe could handle it, most pc's not. Also it would be so fucking crowded, you couldn't do shit, really.

If you want to avoid that, go for a low or med pop server. On med you won't have queues in 99% of the time.

- - - Updated - - -

They have a new cluster mechanic to even out the spikes and let like 4k ppl run around the same map without the server crushing. But the queue is not really a tech limit, its more a game limit. You can't put 18k ppl in Dalaran. Imagine the new maps with 4k ppl each. You couldn't do shit.

lol? Wildstar and TESO Megaserver? Neverwinter?

/late edit: bedtime, gonna be rough training 2morrow, so short version:
    Wildstar patched in Megaserver 14 months postrelease, Neverwinter is crumbling 4 attention, but on my (thx 2 1080 outdated) premium rig still 40fps+, these pop-limitations rnt new.
    after 5 xpacs iam still not used to log-in queues, y should i, even when this "tech", which is software anyway is already standard?
    Carbine aint billion dollar company like Bethsoft/Buizzard...
    Last edited by mmocdfc202a8dc; 2016-08-30 at 03:53 AM.

ye why acept the fact that its 2016 not 2006 anymore and people expect decepnt service instead of that they get spit in the face as always with blizard waving dicks in their faces with "we gonna double dip from you transfering back in 3 months when game will be unplayable again on dead realms so throw your $$$$ to us"

but what else would yu expect when most of developers do exackly the same and doesnt vgive single f... about playerbase or openly lie to them (like no mans sky) .

- - - Updated - - -

Y

ofc they can with their new sharding tech - they just want sweet $$$$$ from transfers in few months- multi bilion dollar comapny not willing to invest couple of dozen of thosands of $$$$ into servers in 2016 - what a f.... joke , shame on blizzard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    ye why acept the fact that its 2016 not 2006 anymore and people expect decepnt service
    In that case you expect wrong. Your expectations don't change the fact that you're playing a game that has 15-year old base architecture. Even multi-billions can't fix legacy choices done ages ago.

In other news. No queue on my realm. At all. No lag either. I guess this is one of those times it's good to be on non-connected ghostserver.

How do you activate the queue? I've tried logging into all the realms mentioned earlier in the thread and I'm getting in on my first attempt. There is even a confirmation dialogue saying that since the realm is 'Full' I will have a wait time to get in, but then I click 'Yes' and it takes me to the character screen immediately. Am I missing something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Planning to remote home to the PC at 16:00 and queue up so I am 1h30m into the queue once I get home from work

So many people on my friends list are hanging out in Ragefire Chasm. I'm guessing that must be where all the artifact weapon quests start :P

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    No queue there yet, able to hop right in. There's maybe 50-60 players hanging out in Dalaran right now..