Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    he looked really stupid, while the horde are looking for ways to defeat the legion (sylv immorality can make her fight with a "no holding back" technique), that dog was looking out for his own misguided interests only.
    What do you think will happen after they defeat the legion? That an immortal Sylvanas will do nothing? Or maybe go on to blight more alliance towns...
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    What do you think will happen after they defeat the legion? That an immortal Sylvanas will do nothing? Or maybe go on to blight more alliance towns...
    Neither. Her arc has been pretty much "Stay out of Lordaeron or be hostile to me and I'll leave you pretty much alone."

Before you say "But Gilneas." the Gilneas war was instigated by Garrosh who was trying to wipe out the forsaken. It was pretty much kill or be killed. If Sylvanas had issues with the world then she'd be attacking the Argents while everyone was in Draenor. Hint she didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Neither. Her arc has been pretty much "Stay out of Lordaeron or be hostile to me and I'll leave you pretty much alone."

Before you say "But Gilneas." the Gilneas war was instigated by Garrosh who was trying to wipe out the forsaken. It was pretty much kill or be killed. If Sylvanas had issues with the world then she'd be attacking the Argents while everyone was in Draenor. Hint she didn't.
    this is what Sylvanas fanboys actually believe

Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    he looked really stupid, while the horde are looking for ways to defeat the legion (sylv immorality can make her fight with a "no holding back" technique), that dog was looking out for his own misguided interests only.
    The person she was trying to enslave? They're ALREADY FIGHTING THE LEGION and it's all in the warrior class hall story. She's trying to take that power for her own immortality. She's not utilizing some new force to fight the legion she's trying to enslave a force that already IS fighting the Legion under the command of Odyn and the Warrior PC. I don't deny that Genn's vendetta is selfish, though it makes sense for his character, but that doesn't mean Sylvannas isn't being selfish too. She leaves the group in Stormheim to make this deal all by herself and is trying to ENSLAVE the val'kyr for her own ends, when they're already against the Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

People can justify raising new Forsaken because they get a choice in the matter. This however is outright magical induced slavery. If I recall correctly Sylvannas also intended to do the same to the worgen with the Scythe in the Gilneas starting zone, but I could be remembering incorrectly on that detail, it's been years since I played that zone.

theres no way they are killing sylvanas not this expac,,,just like the lich king...there must always be a bashee queen?,the only way to kill sylvanas would be wiping out the undead as a faction,and i dont think they are doing that,also,there isnt any other undead character with the power to control the forsaken,and on the gameplay they would even have to change most of the undead npc lines talking about sylvanas.....do you guys see that happening...anytime soon???.
    I think sylvanas is the only faction leader that cant be killed without wiping out her faction.....all the forsaken revolve around her

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to be a hero like Greymane...then I took an arrow to chest and walked out with no shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    The person she was trying to enslave? They're ALREADY FIGHTING THE LEGION and it's all in the warrior class hall story. She's trying to take that power for her own immortality. She's not utilizing some new force to fight the legion she's trying to enslave a force that already IS fighting the Legion under the command of Odyn and the Warrior PC. I don't deny that Genn's vendetta is selfish, though it makes sense for his character, but that doesn't mean Sylvannas isn't being selfish too. She leaves the group in Stormheim to make this deal all by herself and is trying to ENSLAVE the val'kyr for her own ends, when they're already against the Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

People can justify raising new Forsaken because they get a choice in the matter. This however is outright magical induced slavery. If I recall correctly Sylvannas also intended to do the same to the worgen with the Scythe in the Gilneas starting zone, but I could be remembering incorrectly on that detail, it's been years since I played that zone.
    She was going to give the Scythe to Ralaar since that was part of the deal they made.

Sylvanas is still in shock.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Who else enjoyed seeing, yours truly, absolutely destroy Sylvanas and her goals?
    i wish i as an horde could have helped genn in that situation
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    i wish i as an horde could have helped genn in that situation
    I wish I, on my horde characters could have Genn's head mounted on a wall. I am sure the caveman mentality of orcs and trolls could appreciate a good wolf head mounted on display.

I am surprised so many people think Sylvanas is immune to death or "plot armored" this expansion. I could totally sse both her and Greymane murdering each other out of a final act of spite.

I honestly think it is far more strange people think the Cobra Commander of WoW will remain as Warchief for long.
    Last edited by Torais; 2016-08-30 at 08:25 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    The only thing he managed to do is steal an item and now he is going to die.
    He's not.

http://imgur.com/P33ePmK

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isoe View Post
    Shh, let him dream. Some people believe that Sylvanas shots pure death from her bow, arrows with incurable poison, blight or whatever else. Believing otherwise would shatter their image of perfect badass leader.

Deleted
    Oh no, 11 hours after release people haven't done the entire expansion in both factions! The horror.
    How should I have known about his plot armour?
    He won't die just yet. He first needs to confirm his daughter's fears and end up being a villain. Like joining the Legion in exchange for help with killing Sylvanas. Or something. As for this particular fight. Good for him. He got to look badass for a change. So far his involvement in lore has been mistake after mistake. Now at least he can look cool while making them.

Deleted
    And people still say Sylvanas is a good and nice leader lol.

Genn won this with style!

the mutt will be dead before Legion is over

whereas Sylvanas will be "redeemed"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    he could have gone back to kill he
    lol other way around

she could have killed him, but spared him

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone is dying, it will be sylvannas. She just pissed off the queen of the underworld.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the arrow in gens body. and that part of it remains within. go sylvanas!

Deleted
    Oh no, 11 hours after release people haven't done the entire expansion in both factions! The horror.
    How should I have known about his plot armour?
    I don't think Genn has plot armour... you just vastly overestimate Sylvanas' power, like all Sylvanas fanboys. She's just a skilled archer that can add some shadow magic to her attacks. The racial leaders are all pretty much on equal footing power-wise, because Blizzard loves their faction balance

Deleted
    "Ha, we just made it in time to cure the poison!" is something I would consider plot armour.
    "Most poison can be cured if we're quick enough" is a basic fact. If that's plot armour, then everything is. It's not like he took a dozen of arrows and managed to survive.