15+ Year Old Account

Legion....Are you guys prepared?

Since Legion is going to be released in less than 9 hours (already release for you EU folks), are you guys prepared for it? What are you doing for launch? And mods please don't move to another thread because I was wanting to talk to my priest brethren.

I went on a bit of a preparation spree after deciding to come back about 1.5 weeks ago:

I leveled almost every class (except sham/paladin) to 100 and then decided last minute that I really like spriest over boomkin (mainly due to feeling not as shut down in PvP and liking the offspecs more) so I hopped on my lowest level character, my 85 priest I alted in WoTLK, and powered to 100. 85-90 via invasions and 90-100 via questing.

Then I farmed a full transmog set hilariously this morning. I've just leveled fishing/cooking 0-700 today during breaks between classes and my cooking is going to be at 700 in an hour or so due to cooking the fish I've caught.

I've cleaned out my inventory, upgraded bags, upgraded flying and emptied quite a bit.

In the span of about 24 hours I picked a main and fully prepared it LOL. She is on Stormrage right now and I will be transferring her to Kel'Thuzad or Emerald Dream when I decide if I want to switch to undead from human. I will take advantage of Stormrage's PvE server status to level.

I plan to get to sleep early tonight by midnight or so and then play for the majority of tomorrow morning / afternoon until obligations at 6PM come up. Last real time release I played was WoTLK and I am NOT going through that again lol.

Last edited by Zer00z; 2016-08-29 at 11:28 PM.

I've refrained from reading up much about Legion stuff, so that I can go into it "blind" in a sense. I don't want to rush through everything, I'm just going to take my time and enjoy it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I went through all 22 of my toons and abandoned quests, went through their banks and sold/AH'd stuff, and then mailed gold to my main. I thought going through and selecting all my talents and crap like that was bad. This was more time consuming and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    I've refrained from reading up much about Legion stuff, so that I can go into it "blind" in a sense. I don't want to rush through everything, I'm just going to take my time and enjoy it.
    Take your time and enjoy it. That's the best thing you can do. I was in beta so I got to do that already. There are some zones I missed which I'll do later but my rush to 110 is going to take me through 2 zones I've got a 100% completion in already. The other zones are for alts or on my downtime when I'm not farming dungeons for stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zer00z View Post
    She is on Stormrage right now and I will be transferring her to Kel'Thuzad or Emerald Dream when I decide if I want to switch to undead from human. I will take advantage of Stormrage's PvE server status to level.
    If you decide on ED say hi to me. I'm Plezurenpain. NA server not EU in case there's an EU ED server.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont have any money so I'll have to wait until tomorrow with buying Legion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zer00z View Post
    I will take advantage of Stormrage's PvE server status to level.
    I'm playing on a PvP realm and I feared being attacked by players a lot so I started leveling as disc. Reached 103 and so far not a single pvp attack albeit there's two times more Horde than Ally there. Switched to shadow then and, though PvE-survivability is a little less ensured, it levels faster without a doubt.