Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Cool World First Level 110 Completed In 5 Hours 28 Minutes

Fragnance has hit level 110 as a Havoc Demon Hunter. It was all live streamed on Twitch. It took only 5 hours and 28 minutes, required all four zones, and was done with quests and dungeons.

Article: http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/w...5-hours--37461

What a waste. Leveling to max should require 80 hours minimum even for the expoliters

Worth noting he did it with a partner. Allows you to split up objectives and complete quests much faster.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBeoulve View Post
    Fragnance has hit level 110 as a Havoc Demon Hunter. It was all live streamed on Twitch. It took only 5 hours and 28 minutes, required all four zones, and was done with quests and dungeons.

Eu first. Game wasn't out for NA and Aussies got it halfway.

Did the hunter also hit 110 around the same time? I know those two were leveling together.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    What a waste. Leveling to max should require 80 hours minimum even for the expoliters
    LOL....o wait ur serious.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    You're dumb. Go away.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-08-31 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    LOL....o wait ur serious.
    Why not? In an expansion that is likely to last 2 years, leveling taking even close to this amount of time is a joke.

welp ill beat that and get 5 hours and 20min and ill claim world first

There is still the artifacts weapon grind. That going to take a while.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Why not? In an expansion that is likely to last 2 years, leveling taking even close to this amount of time is a joke.
    That's what content patches are for.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Because the leveling isn't the core of the expansion or even close to it. Also that's what content patch's are for.

Shouldn't need to stretch out leveling because the rest lacks content.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Any armory link of his character? I'v tried to search Fragnance on eu battlenet, but didn't find the DH that you're talking about.

That's a cool accomplishment and all, but with world scaling and the artifact grind it's not going to male ucj difference. A few hours more at level cap won't matter in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Eu first. Game wasn't out for NA and Aussies got it halfway.

Did the hunter also hit 110 around the same time? I know those two were leveling together.
    Aussies still don't have it, sorry. They get it the same time as NA.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBeoulve View Post

its not world first, its region first, world first is not a thing unless all regions get access at the exact same time.
    PC: CPU - i7-4790K, MoBo - MSI Z97 gaming 5, Memory - 16G Corsair vengeance LPX DDR3, GPU - EVGA 970 FTW edition, Storage- 1x Sandisk X400 M.2 512GB, 1X WD blue 1TB HDD, 1x WD green 1TB HDD, PSU - EVGA 550W 80+ bronze.

Deleted
    Gz! Now he just have to wait 3 weeks to get any new content...

I'm sure the streaming made him some cash / recognition, so good for him. I'm going to take my time and do all the quests and follow the story n stuff.

is this that mong that used to be in method?!?! I loose track of all the hardcore plebs nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by krunksmash View Post
    its not world first, its region first, world first is not a thing unless all regions get access at the exact same time.
    found the american!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezhka View Post
    Any armory link of his character? I'v tried to search Fragnance on eu battlenet, but didn't find the DH that you're talking about.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...klikeme/simple

He transferred to C'thun to to have no mob competition and currently the armory is bugged and not updating.