Poll: Flushing...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I always flush but I do have one of those toilet tanks with two flush settings.
    They have that at work and shockingly my pee doesn't go completely down with it....

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yup. Grooosssssssssssssssss

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Unless I have to piss in the middle of the night and don't want to potentially wake my wife, I'll typically leave that until morning.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

I always flush, every time.

If someone else doesn't, I flush then I piss and flush again.

That shit splashing up into my face/rear end is not cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes I forget and leave a surprise for an unsuspecting victim.

Always.

I guesss I can kind of understand why you wouldn't if you lived in some area that had a water problem, but I've never been in that situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always flush. One, we have low-flow toilets to save water. Two, if urine is left standing they develop mildew super fast. Three, neither bathroom has a strong fan, so it smells really bad quickly.

I don't live in a 3rd world crap hole or the middle of a desert where it rains once every century.

If I did I'd piss outside not in the toilet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course I flush...

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. I flush after each use. Water conservation is not a concern at all since I get ours from a natural, constant flowing spring. 50 - 300+ gallons per hour flow usually, depending on how much rain we have had.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always flush after a shit. I flush 90% of the time after I pee, kinda went in and out of the habit while I lived in the boonies on a well.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

7+ Year Old Account
    What kind of barbarian doesn't flush every time?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Im too fat to use the toilet anymore so I wouldn't know. Sometimes I use a bug bomb in the bathroom just for good measure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    Im too fat to use the toilet anymore so I wouldn't know. Sometimes I use a bug bomb in the bathroom just for good measure.
    Based on this reply, I will thankfully interpret your previous post regarding shitting in the shower to be a facetious one...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    I very rarely flush. Almost never.
    Like to leave a surprise for the next person, eh?

7+ Year Old Account
    Yah Ive gotten so mobidly obese I have problems wiping and using a toilet. I just poop in the shower and smash it between the grates so it goes down the drain.
    A few months back I had severe, random diarrhea. Shitting in the shower became commonplace.

Shitting anywhere in the house became commonplace. Not a very good time.

I'm guessing you've never had to use public shitters? I've literally seen the pot so full, shit was on the stool.

If a public toilet isn't working or already looks like hell...not much can be done.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    Every time. This is one part where I don't care what is most frugal or environmentally approved.

About the guy saying men are dirtbags when it comes to toilet etiquette, here at work the men are actually the clean ones. Not once have I encountered upon a dirty urinal or toilet and they always flush and wash their hands.
    The stories my female colleagues tell about the women's restrooms however...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    i live alone, i only flush when theres poop or too much toilet paper from 3-4 urine accumulation, you really are just wasting water.
    That explains the living alone part.

- - - Updated - - -

Yah Ive gotten so mobidly obese I have problems wiping and using a toilet. I just poop in the shower and smash it between the grates so it goes down the drain.
    I'm imagining a morbidly obese fat guy taking a standing dump in the shower and then prying his creation through the shower grates with his stubby little fingers.

That's a unique mental image I never imagined I'd make.

Every time.
    We do not have water shortage where I live.

Actually, we have the opposite problem: People don't use enough water.
    It drives up the prices because the city has to 'waste' water just to keep the pipes clean, to prevent flooding of parts of the city, and to keep some of the waterways alive (the fish inside them, that is).
    People need to stop mindlessly 'saving' water where there is plenty of it. You cannot ship it to Africa or California.
    There are places on earth where it is necessary keep getting rid of the water or risk destroying the whole countryside.
    Suddenly reducing water consumption without need can cause a lot of problems, and it certainly costs a lot of money.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I've got the apartment to myself, I prefer to conserve water, particularly since water conservation is a fairly important issue here. If there will be people around the apartment, I put courtesy and hygiene first and flush.

In this apartment I have a toilet that flushes in a more frugal manner for urine, but it can also be flushed using a full tank for solid waste. Some apartments here have a separate grey water system for flushing the toilet, on a separate meter and billed at a lower rate.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.