Page 70 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    And now Juvia is inside Gray.
    Not how I imagined it would turn out. Kinda expected Gray to get inside Juvia.

considering their "relationship" i tihkn juvia inside gray seems more likely
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

I can see Juvia sacrificing herself for Gray, considering her love for him and how she held back a lot but I didn't expect Romeo and Juliet scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    it's been obvious that at least after the time skip, Gray was also in love with Juvia, he was just being tsundere about it.
    yeah, very possible. its also highly possible that Juvia learned that Water Blood Transfusion Magic during the time skip.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    yeah, very possible. its also highly possible that Juvia learned that Water Blood Transfusion Magic during the time skip.
    What did she really do with that move? She just used magic to move her blood to Gray's? To be honest I don't think it would take a whole lot of skill for her to do that. Well, I wouldn't call it a "move" or anything special.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    it's one of my main gripes with the author. he lost alot of balls coming from rave master, at least in that manga if he killed some1 they stayed dead (cept the finale ofc), in FT you die and 1-2 chaps after you're back like terminator. lets hope juvia goes the same way as musica's girlfriend even though shes my fav character in the series after gildarts
    Welp, wish granted eh?

All we need now is for Grey's ice craft magic to suddenly become blood/water infused or whatever from Juvia, and it's pretty much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Welp, wish granted eh?

All we need now is for Grey's ice craft magic to suddenly become blood/water infused or whatever from Juvia, and it's pretty much the same.
    i think my signature covers the response XD

Brandish will only spare Natsu and Lucy. DiMaria watched Brandish, Lucy and Natsu and she heard what Brandish said. Mirajane is still fightnng Jacob, God Serena is back as Historia. Irene enchanted Neihart. Wall and Bloodman are giving Minerva and Rogue trouble, most likely because they are now at full power considering that Neihart got a power boost from Irene. Invel reveals to Gray that Natsu is END. next chapter is called Randi and Mari(Brandish and DiMaria.).

Invel gets destroyed by nakama infused Gray and Natsu one shots Neinhart.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-09-03 at 11:50 PM.

I don't know man. I'm not gonna read FT for a time. they became too OP, especially Natsu. he started to one shot everyone since the time skip and Gray destroying Invel while not being demonized(only his hands were demon infused like Fire Dragon's Fist) is one of the biggest bullcraps in this arc. also, Juvia is healed by Wendy who just happens to be nearby with Carla.

called it that the author didnt have the balls to keep dead chars dead. well at least its my fav girl so i wont complain much this time

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    He even went as far as creating an alternate universe to bring back a character that only shows up for extra fan service, therefore it’s not surprising at all.
    still it'd be a nice homage to musicas fallen girlfriend since they both ended living inside their lover in one way or another

Well, as expected Juvia was alive.

And "underworld ice armor" vs Devil slaying magic. I loled at that.

Please don't make Gray and Natsu into a Naruto/Sasuke thing...
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Hiro really needs to bury himself.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/POO2ZsF.png[IMG]

Hiro really needs to bury himself.
    He wasn't a normal Spriggan, he was a Spriggan supercharged with Irene's magic buff.

I would have no problem with this...if Brandish didn't try to stop him and said her magic had no effect on him.

- - - Updated - - -

Juvia survived a really dumb way. I thought she'd survive by being pulled out of Gray or something. The blood transfusion magic was dumb.

Btw I think Gray will stay BFF's with Natsu but the two of them fighting seems like a destined clash. Both are pretty strong now.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw the way Gray beat Invel was 100% legit. Invel summoned ice from Hell as armor for himself, and when he used the armor to physically attack Gray, Gray used his ice make magic to transform it into armor for him to use.

That was lowkey acceptable fighting.

that's the problem. he was stronger than the ordinary Spriggan and he got one shotted. what's even worse is that Brandish said that speech on how the twelve can stomp them with ease in few seconds and yet 2 Spriggans literally got stomped in the same chapter. Gray' fight was underwhelming.

Deleted
    With the latest chapters i can only say;
    Wow, this manga went down the drain... One could almost say "Bleach-kind of down the drain".

So much wasted potential here...
    Natsu and Gray will probably end it in the way Naruto ended.

Lucy put up a good fight against Brandish. I know Brandish held back(shrining her organs and all) but it was still impressive. damn, Brandish got one shotted by DiMaria and Lucy is getting rekt by DiMaria.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-09-12 at 10:06 AM.

Well at least Brandish is much stronger than Lucy. That should be a given. But for plot's sake Brandish gets one shot by another Spriggan. If she even is a Spriggan, I don't remember anymore.

Either way now Lucy is gonna beat the person who beat who she was much weaker than and I'm gonna have to roll my eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw Lucy being more annoying/stronger when she was tiny is bullshit. That's like copy and pasting from Natsu vs. Gildarts.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Fuck, they almost had me... I was like, finally, a good fucking chapter! Lucy is finally being useful and somehow, putting an (even if not totally not legit) good fight, pretty similar to Erza style too….. god damnit.
    same here bro. she is finally useful in one on one combat. she is not stronger but she can definitely put up a good fight. her jumping from Stardress to another Stardress was dope and Aqua Metria looks awesome!!! hoping for Urano Metria. CSK Stardress would be badass but that won't happen.

my greatest fear is that Natsu will barge in with nakama speech and one shot DiMaria.

Oh fucking dammit now I know who this "Mari"/Dimaria girl is now that I reviewed the wikia for FT. She's the annoying time girl who Chelia lost her magic to defeat. Fucking dammit they should have slit her throat when they won. Why did Chelia have to lose her powers if they were just gonna let her escape and cause problems in the future?