Thread: /who 110

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

/who 110

Seriously, what is wrong with people? I get it...play how you want and if you enjoy it that's...fine, I guess. But...what? Legion has been out for less than a day and already people are 110. No wonder people complain about lack of content when they rush through everything. I just can't get into the mindset of someone that does this.

People wait so long for expacs just to rush to the end and get grinding gear. Slow down. Take some screenshots.
    Last edited by mmoc30274401ab; 2016-08-30 at 08:31 AM.

100 to 110 isn't "everything".
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    These people will smell the roses on alts, this time it was for racing only.

After 5 hours, im still lvl 100, fishing...

The most interesting content (for my gameplay) starts at 110.
    Though this is the 2nd time after MOP, when i actually read quests, cause i am interested in it, dunno why, so i go really slow.

15+ Year Old Account
    OH HAI strawman argument. I haven't ever heard anyone complaining about the lack of content because they leveled too fast. They complain about stuff that you do at max level.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Seriously, what is wrong with people? I get it...play how you want and if you enjoy it that's...fine, I guess. But...what? Legion has been out for less than a day and already people are 110. No wonder people complain about lack of content when they rush through everything. I just can't get into the mindset of someone that does this.

People wait so long for expacs just to rush to the end and get grinding gear. Slow down. Take some screenshots.
    Well, it takes 10 hours for the average player without beta experience with enough time to watch the scenery and cutscenes to reach 110, and there are some powerguides that claim they do it in less than 6 hours.

Since the xpack is out for over 10 hours now, it's not so surprising that more and more players reach 110, and they did not rush anything.

Fact is, rushing without catching artifact treasures here and there during leveling is a masked progression. You'd better catch as many as you can near your points of leveling instead of going back to the locations specifically later on IF it's not a huge waste of time catching one.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I know OP, the whole idea of people doing things differently than I prefer is completely unfathomable.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    100 to 110 isn't "everything".
    Yeah, it's the smallest part of the legion...
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

I've always thought these kind of arguments were based in jealousy. I played Beta all summer,.. never ran out of stuff to do. This expansion is packed to the gills with content. As for leveling,... do you think people are only doing 100-110 once? Some may, but the option is still there if you want "more stuff to do." Honestly, I can't wait to get to 110,... that's when the game begins.

Content starts at 110.

10+ Year Old Account
    >I get it...play how you want and if you enjoy it that's...fine, I guess.

>Seriously, what is wrong with people?

Hey, how about you go fuck yourself.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

isnt the fact that everyone has to wait 20 days to raid thanks to people like you enough?

Hey look, it's this thread again. Succinctly: you don't get to dictate how others enjoy the game.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Content starts at 110.
    exactly, anything below max lvl in wow is equal to traveling to your destination, and the entire expansion is the destination

Most people have seen all there is to see from leveling on the beta. I ouldnt agree with you if those people then logged off and never logged back on, but chances are anyone 110 right now is very serious about the game.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything is a competition to some people.

I stayed up and levelled (finally hit 110, realm first Rogue... not that there's an achieve any more ) - because it's fun, it's NEW content that isn't garrisons.

Seriously? If I play "hardcore" to raid, I take a week off work to let my toon have the best of the best available gear and all that. Meanwhile go as fast as I can to level up. But I will read as much quest text as I would normally do. So ... did I experience the content? So timewise in the real world... my content was a day or 2 (leveling up) but i'll probably will have spend the same amount of ingame hours to get to that maxlevel as you did OP. Rushing it or not does not create MORE or LESS content.

And people complained about lack of content due to having NO content outside of the leveling process and raiding basically in WOD.

I get it...play how you want and if you enjoy it that's...fine, I guess.
    You said it yourself. If they enjoy it that's fine. I mean they don't hurt you or your playstyle in any way do they? I mean if anything it's less people wandering around in the lvling zones and that's always good for the ones that want to take their time^^

I for myself love lore and stuff. But it's always the same for me. I push my main as fast as possible and enjoy everything with my alts. There's a reason why i have every class on lvl 100.

Just let people do what they want and enjoy the game!