Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It took 27 hours for the first person to reach level 80 after Wrath went live.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    What a waste. Leveling to max should require 80 hours minimum even for the expoliters
    yeah that sounds funny...

...not!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    So you have to be slow to enjoy it? lmao
    He went too fast to notice the contents. Might as well have insta boost 110.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    LOL....o wait ur serious.
    it should be harder to level than this actually I agree with the others. I hit 106 in 5 hours... I am pretty certain once I get back from work Ill go 110 and then thats that another expac is gone.

Note: I didn't even go hardcore its just so easy to lvlup unfrotunatelly I think it should take an average player like me around 3-5 days to lvl (working days not full days obviously) but yes if the leveling experience is not going to take that at all which didnt (106 in 5 hours no hardcore playing or anything) then the expac is gonna worn off pretty soon.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    that's not an article, but a spam page with a youtube link

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    What a waste. Leveling to max should require 80 hours minimum even for the expoliters
    Only if there is content to match that game time.

Deleted
    A EU player would get it anyway, its not like US can achiev anything without a handicap

in wow max lvl= START of the expansion, before that you are just preparing.

Gratz to those that hit 110, now you have the gear up, achievements and pets to collect

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteredSausage View Post
    is this that mong that used to be in method?!?! I loose track of all the hardcore plebs nowadays.
    No, he was or is a death knight player.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iolar View Post
    Why rush and miss so much content? Game is meant to be enjoyed slowly.
    He streamed it live so I'd guess doing it in a rush and to achieve a "first!" title helps to gather viewers, subscribers and monetary gains. I am consuming the content slowly, but to each his own

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbull View Post
    That's what content patches are for.
    Nerd: "LEL Playing like a pig and finishing content so fast NEED MORE NEED MORE"
    Blizz Market: "OKAY GUYS THEY WANT MORE WORK HARDER ! * whip *
    Nerd: "ANOTHER CONTENT LELLLLL PLAYING ALLL NIGHT LOONNNNG"
    etc.

That's what society of "the speed and passivness" asks for nowadays. Paying for something and destructing at the same time many mental gifted employees because we ask for everything everywhere anytime because of lazy people "watching the progress instead of contributing" (cf: Nerve film).

Leveling should indeed be more than "5 hours" unless content is ready but this should not serve for nerd excuses like "THIS GAME HAS NO CONTENT LEL".
    Even being a Pro gaming nerd before I grew up quite a lot in job responsabilities I was aware and extralucid with the fact I can't ask for more content by the simple fact I'm a piggy player.

So yes at 110 in 5 hours, but no complaints of content patches lack after all should be authorized. There are more clever people working for society and answering nerd's needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahalya View Post
    Nerd: "LEL Playing like a pig and finishing content so fast NEED MORE NEED MORE"
    Blizz Market: "OKAY GUYS THEY WANT MORE WORK HARDER ! * whip *
    Nerd: "ANOTHER CONTENT LELLLLL PLAYING ALLL NIGHT LOONNNNG"
    etc.

That's what society of "the speed and passivness" asks for nowadays. Paying for something and destructing at the same time many mental gifted employees because we ask for everything everywhere anytime because of lazy people "watching the progress instead of contributing" (cf: Nerve film).

Leveling should indeed be more than "5 hours" unless content is ready but this should not serve for nerd excuses like "THIS GAME HAS NO CONTENT LEL".
    Even being a Pro gaming nerd before I grew up quite a lot in job responsabilities I was aware and extralucid with the fact I can't ask for more content by the simple fact I'm a piggy player.

So yes at 110 in 5 hours, but no complaints of content patches lack after all should be authorized. There are more clever people working for society and answering nerd's needs.
    lvling= preparation to start doing the content, necessary evil to get to where you want to be. the game starts @ max lvl, longer lvling= longer delay of xpac

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    Congrats, dude finished the game in 5-1/2 hours, other folks will be enjoying it for months.
    Actualy they will enyoj it for about 12 houts becouse leveling is piss easy and fast by playing casualy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    By ur logic paragon/method didn't have so many world first's because US guilds did it first. Screw time zones and if the content is released for all.
    But they always did because American guilds could barely kill anything even with the time advantage...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    America gets raids first, EU still get World first. When EU gets something first, its not World first unless everyone gets content at the same time.

Americans keep being butthurt
    So true... Let's just wait till the yankees get it, see if somebody beats the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deianeira View Post
    You do realise he already have new content, namely the World Quests. Which is a blast to do.
    A blast to do? Theyre just quests that are spread across the isles, how is that any diferent than lvling?

Probably he was prepared.

Salt is bad for your heart.

Congratulations to that dude for achieving what he wanted to achieve. I will be taking my time, mostly because i am a filthy casual and i work full time.

These threads are like clockwork. I look forward to the conspiracy theories once the first raid boss is killed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Critskrieg View Post
    Salt is bad for your heart.

Congratulations to that dude for achieving what he wanted to achieve. I will be taking my time, mostly because i am a filthy casual and i work full time.

These threads are like clockwork. I look forward to the conspiracy theories once the first raid boss is killed.
    Even when you took your time levelig experience cant last longer than few hours. Yes it is all caused becouse game become laughable easy. You pretty much can faceroll any world and dungeon content right now.

Congratulations and all that jazz; But this gives the idea of an awfully short leveling experience... haven't started playing yet due to commitments but this leaves me bummed out.