Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I don't think they were claiming that, dude. Seems more like they were surprised to see that others weren't doing so.
    If he turns up dead or gets appointed to a high government position then we'll know he has something on Hillary.

Otherwise we'll just have to amuse ourselves with Hillary's latest speech:

MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

15+ Year Old Account
    Guys. Guys. Are we done with the DAE HATE HILLARY stuff? The horse is beaten and pulverized!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Guys. Guys. Are we done with the DAE HATE HILLARY stuff? The horse is beaten and pulverized!
    Let the memes continue. Soon the memes will be dank.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfey View Post
    Let the memes continue. Soon the memes will be dank.
    Shockingly relevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    I think she has the chops and expertise to address a great deal of complex policy, is just center-left enough that she won't make radical changes in areas that are working, and resilient enough that she won't hesitate to help even those communities who have been hurling crap at her for more than 20 years.

I am also anti-Trump in a way that I wouldn't have been anti-Jeb or anti-Kasich, but that's largely irrelevant.
    I have to mirror everything above. Clinton has experience, allies at home and abroad, and seems to be taking on some of Sanders' ideas into the fold. The fact that her opposition is so horribly unqualified and unfit for President doesn't change the fact that I always thought she was a good, just not stellar, choice. But then, I'm an Eagles fan, I'm used to the term "rebuilding year"...but when your opponents are the Cowboys minus Romo, you feel good about your chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Mr. Seaman’s posts were abruptly deleated – as was his association with the Huffington Post. Apparently, speaking ill of Hillary’s health is not allowed in any way, shape, or form, among the Mainstream Media.
    There is a chance that they might have been concerned about being sued. If he had proof then I am sure the articles would appear somewhere else with that same proof. If not then they probably would have been in a boat load of trouble if they had kept him on board.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Clinton is clearly just this all-powerful ruler of the world that controls everything. I've seen claims that she controls the media, controls how other countries act, can get away with crimes like it is nothing, and even kills numerous people that goes against her. That is borderline omnipresence! I guess god really is a woman. Trump had no chance from the beginning!
    Not just that but you certain want something with that sort of power running the country. Can you imagine how much they would accomplish.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    She has not been found guilty yet. Thats not to say she has not done anything criminal.
    The pope has not been found guilty yet. That's not to say that he has not done anything criminal.

Come on. Are people convicted based on rumors now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    I'm curious, is anyone here actually happy about hillary and really and truly excited?
    its not a trick question but I think its highly unlikely that ANYONE could be legitimately pro hillary ( the vast majority are anti-trump)
    based solely on he fact that if you talk about hillary you have to talk about what she has done WRONG not right in her career.
    I know a few people that are really excited about Clinton. You say what she has done wrong but that is ignoring a lot of what she has done right. She has been in politics for 40 years so it's likely that there will be some missteps. If you want to know how many people are positive about her then you just need to look at the polls. Her RCP average favorable rating is 42% so 42% of people view her favorably. i.e. Are happy about her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Shockingly relevant.

I prefer more authentic memes

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    I know a few people that are really excited about Clinton. You say what she has done wrong but that is ignoring a lot of what she has done right. She has been in politics for 40 years so it's likely that there will be some missteps. If you want to know how many people are positive about her then you just need to look at the polls. Her RCP average favorable rating is 42% so 42% of people view her favorably. i.e. Are happy about her.
    ^

People say "Trump has never done wrong in politics!" And aside from donating to some candidates (Hillary lolz) he's never actually been that much in politics, aside from bribing some New York politicians to crony him up some favor. In business though? Trump has done so much bad, that if people don't think that's going to translate into politics, they're idiots. Sorry, not sorry. They just are. People don't change, and even Trump has said he's not going to change even though people are expecting him to.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually had to go look up what DAE even was. Some bitter person has been using it to death.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    ^

People say "Trump has never done wrong in politics!" And aside from donating to some candidates (Hillary lolz) he's never actually been that much in politics, aside from bribing some New York politicians to crony him up some favor. In business though? Trump has done so much bad, that if people don't think that's going to translate into politics, they're idiots. Sorry, not sorry. They just are. People don't change, and even Trump has said he's not going to change even though people are expecting him to.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually had to go look up what DAE even was. Some bitter person has been using it to death.
    Are you saying Hillary is still a Republican? If people don't change then she's the same person now as she was then.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Are you saying Hillary is still a Republican? If people don't change then she's the same person now as she was then.
    No, he is saying that Hillary is just as conservative, as she has always been. Republican and democrat are political parties, that share ideological perspectives in most political races.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No, he is saying that Hillary is just as conservative, as she has always been. Republican and democrat are political parties, that share ideological perspectives in most political races.
    She flip flops on just about every subject how do you know she's the same person?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    If Hillary really eats Papa Johns, I'll have to rethink my support.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    She flip flops on just about every subject how do you know she's the same person?
    Because I don't treat invasion of the body snatchers, as a documentary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    If Hillary really eats Papa Johns, I'll have to rethink my support.
    No shit! What's next, she'll eat a snickers with a knife and fork? Not wool... Not wool at all...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Because I don't treat invasion of the body snatchers, as a documentary.

- - - Updated - - -

No shit! What's next, she'll eat a snickers with a knife and fork? Not wool... Not wool at all...

That's a cop-out on the discussion, you know what I meant.

If you are saying she flip flops from 1994 to 2011 or whatever it was for gay marriage, then that isn't a flip flop. That is an evolution. For Trump though, sometimes he waits a day, other times he flips, flops and doubles down in the dame fucking sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    If you are saying she flip flops from 1994 to 2011 or whatever it was for gay marriage, then that isn't a flip flop. That is an evolution. For Trump though, sometimes he waits a day, other times he flips, flops and doubles down in the dame fucking sentence.
    Yeah it was just one thing ... https://www.gop.com/the-ultimate-gui...ys-flip-flops/

Yeah you aren't helping yourself.

Trump's biggest flip flop right now was his biggest campaign promise about immigration. Now he is giving amnesty to try to pander to more voters. Now he will probably alienate more of his own hardline racists, including apparently Rush Limbaugh. http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...gration-227424

Hillary has totally flip-flopped in a bunch of issues over the years, but I don't think the GOP should be throwing stones from their glass house on this one, their candidate flip-flops on issues not just over the years, but literally within the same day.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yeah you aren't helping yourself.

Trump's biggest flip flop right now was his biggest campaign promise about immigration. Now he is giving amnesty to try to pander to more voters. Now he will probably alienate more of his own hardline racists, including apparently Rush Limbaugh.
    Trump's position is "evolving". lol