best spec for leveling in legion?

which do u guys recommend

whichever one you know how to play best, besides resto. Even with resto you could get by doting mobs and letting others kill.

The best specs are feral/moonkin if you are spending your artefact power right into it.

If you plan to save your artefact power for heal/tank you can level as tank/heal and spend your points right away. It should be as fast as a damage dealer who doesnt spend his artefact power right away.

Guardian is just as fast at leveling if you can chain pull multiple mobs. Resto is the only one that falls behind. You can go feral affinity and do decent dps, but it will be behind actual feral.

So you can choose your artifact (main healer here so i will resto artifact) but then how i will level up, moonkin withour artifact? how is that?

This is a newbie question ofc

Quote Originally Posted by Nermo View Post
    So you can choose your artifact (main healer here so i will resto artifact) but then how i will level up, moonkin withour artifact? how is that?

This is a newbie question ofc
    Choose offspec artifact for leveling and pick up resto at 102. Easy.

I don't know that you can do that, so at 102 you can choose a second artifact but doing all the questline again or just a simple "click"?
    Last edited by Nermo; 2016-08-29 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nermo View Post
    I don't know that you can do that, so at 102 you can choose a second artifact but doing all the questline again or just a simple "click"?
    have to do another questline

Deleted
    I leveled 2 druids to 110 on beta to test it and Balance is way better. Feral is very bad with more than one target and you will struggle to do some quests with the amount of people that will be doing them, with Balance you just dot everything, is good and very fun to play with the new artifact spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    Choose offspec artifact for leveling and pick up resto at 102. Easy.
    Artifact power comes in the form of single use tokens, just save them up and use them on your resto artifact after you get it at 102. Or use a couple on your offspec weapon, just to boost it up a bit, but save most for your resto weapon.

Just remember, that when you USE the token it gets applied to whatever artifact is currently EQUIPPED. Meaning you cant apply it to a weapon sitting in your bags or bank.

Quote Originally Posted by iootnega View Post
    Just remember, that when you USE the token it gets applied to whatever artifact is currently EQUIPPED. Meaning you cant apply it to a weapon sitting in your bags or bank.
    You can. When you don't have any artifact equipped.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can. When you don't have any artifact equipped.
    Okay, but why would you have no weapon equipped?

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Okay, but why would you have no weapon equipped?
    many reasons. For example: I go to do argent tournament dailies.

I'm going to main Resto, but level Guardian. I plan to heal dungeons while I level. So, how do I want to handle AP? Take turns putting points in both? Put 13 into Guardian then 13 into Resto?

10+ Year Old Account
    many reasons. For example: I go to do argent tournament dailies.
    lol okay....yes if you are doing argent tournament dailies and decide to add some AP to your weapon...you can add it to either one. Glad we got that scenario covered!

Quote Originally Posted by Gu1rao View Post
    I leveled 2 druids to 110 on beta to test it and Balance is way better. Feral is very bad with more than one target and you will struggle to do some quests with the amount of people that will be doing them, with Balance you just dot everything, is good and very fun to play with the new artifact spell.
    Leveling as feral right now.

Rake>Moonfire(lunar inspiration)>Shred to 5 cps> Rip, on to the next target. If you can manage to dot up 3 before they die, 1 brutal slash should finish the first two off. I am sailing through content and forget to even use Ashamane's Frenzy half the time. Your health stays topped off with resto affinity (HT and swiftmend do the job, and rejuv just adds to the icing on the cake).

In short, feral can pull multiple mobs just fine. The bottleneck is how spaced out the mobs are, which affects moonkin the same as feral thanks to Lunar Inspiration.

Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    I'm going to main Resto, but level Guardian. I plan to heal dungeons while I level. So, how do I want to handle AP? Take turns putting points in both? Put 13 into Guardian then 13 into Resto?
    First of all, dungeons give ridiculously shit xp, not worth the time. The exception being the 1 dungeon quest per zone that you get (Darkheart Thicket in Val'sharah, Eye of Azshara in Azsuna, Neltharion's Lair in Highmountain and Halls of Valor in Stormheim), which gives around 120kish xp. There's also some quests from the class hall, but they give the standard quest xp. That said, you don't need the artifact to heal or tank normal dungeons (as long as you have reasonable gear). They are a joke.
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2016-08-30 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    First of all, dungeons give ridiculously shit xp, not worth the time. The exception being the 1 dungeon quest per zone that you get (Darkheart Thicket in Val'sharah, Eye of Azshara in Azsuna, Neltharion's Lair in Highmountain and Halls of Valor in Stormheim), which gives around 120kish xp. There's also some quests from the class hall, but they give the standard quest xp. That said, you don't need the artifact to heal or tank normal dungeons (as long as you have reasonable gear). They are a joke.
    Thanks for your feedback. I'm not worried about running dungeons to level. I just want to make sure that I'm not gimped when I heal them because I haven't put anything into the Resto artifact.
    Last edited by spleen1015; 2016-08-30 at 03:56 PM.