Are there any BiS lists out there for the emerald nightmare? I'm having trouble determining which trinkets are BiS

Deleted
    You will certainly need to be doing mythics+ to get the best trinkets.

The highest rolled Horn of Valor you can get is likely going to be one of the best in slot trinkets due to the CD lining up with Avenging Wrath so well. The Darkmoon Trinket is likely going to be mathematically the second best. Apart from that, other mythic+ trinkets, e.g. Amalgam's Seventh Spine are worth considering if you can get them.

This is based on my personal assessment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know if this has already been answered. But would this be an optimal route for unlocking traits?
    http://imgur.com/a/JBaqo

Quote Originally Posted by Danzel View Post
    Don't know if this has already been answered. But would this be an optimal route for unlocking traits?
    http://imgur.com/a/JBaqo
    Dreamguard showed the optimal path on page 131.

Here- http://i.imgur.com/x06h0i7.png This is what Dreamguard posted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Dreamguard showed the optimal path on page 131.

Here- http://i.imgur.com/x06h0i7.png This is what Dreamguard posted.
    Totally didn't see that, my eyes play with me I guess.
    That's odd though, I thought you'd want The Light Saves and Power of The Silver hand before even considering Protection of Tyr..

Quote Originally Posted by Danzel View Post
    Totally didn't see that, my eyes play with me I guess.
    That's odd though, I thought you'd want The Light Saves and Power of The Silver hand before even considering Protection of Tyr..
    Well, he said you can go for The Light Saves before getting protection of tyr, but protection of Tyr is easily the best raiding trait and getting The Light Saves before it will delay getting it a tiny bit. That choice is up to you though.

The only real benefit to The Light Saves is early dungeons, Id rather have protection of Tyr before The Light Saves.

So following this path (Dreamguard's) you are able to reach 1 Gold Trait for the first Raid ID.
    If you choose another route:
    1/1 Virtues of the Light
    3/3 Knight of the Silver Hand
    3/3 Shocktreatment
    1/1 Vindicator
    3/3 Deliver The Light
    1/1 Power of the Silver Hand
    3/3 Second Sunrise
    1/1 Templar of the Light
    3/3 Focused Healing
    1/1Protection of Tyr;

So you spend the same amount of traits + AP and you are able to reach 2 Gold Traits for the 1st Raid ID. Disadvantage: you will fall back on reaching the 3rd Golden Trait a Little bit because you Need 27 Traits - and if you follow the path of dreamguard you only Need 25 Traits to reach all 3.

so whats better?

How much value is there in prioritizing Aura Mastery and Protection of Tyr for a non-raider? Perhaps it would be better to pick up Power of the Silver Hand and The Light Save first? I intend to spend most of my time in Mythic+ dungeons.

Do I have to level as a holy paladin if I want to max out my AP, or how does this work now? I haven't been playing the beta. Can I level as holy paladin to 102, and then switch to ret?

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    TLDR- Our aoe healing isnt the best, but its not terrible. You can work with it for sure, just gotta get it down. Should be able to handle those situations, but you might just need more time playing tbh. Ive spent most of alpha/beta on my Hpal ( Even though BoV came in a bit later} so Im used to it. Might be harder for you to get down if your coming from an Rdruid who can blanket the group with hots and shit which really helps with incoming damage. Its a large change to go from a HoT centric healer to one thats more focused on ST/tank healing with AoE healing on the side. We can push past mythic 10 though, I havent had the chance yet but Ive gotten that far and Ive seen plenty of others do it as well.
    why do i see quite a few good holydins doing mythic dungeons 8+ with beacon of lightbringer rather than virtue?
    I cant even do current wod mythics with lightbringer if my party is not all meele classes stacking up..

do i just suck? does the class suck an i should play a holy priest for dungeon content only?
    Last edited by EternalBany; 2016-08-29 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    do i just suck? does the class suck an i should play a resto druid for dungeon content only?
    Here, FIFY.

Quote Originally Posted by Smag View Post
    Here, FIFY.
    fuck that :P
    the light saves my brother

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    why do i see quite a few good holydins doing mythic dungeons 8+ with beacon of lightbringer rather than virtue?
    I cant even do current wod mythics with lightbringer if my party is not all meele classes stacking up..

do i just suck? does the class suck an i should play a holy priest for dungeon content only?
    The class doesnt suck. Stop asking that.

I do current WoD mythics with Lightbringer and have no issue at all, so Im going to assume its an issue on your end. Might also be your gear, no idea, but its most likely your issue. Obviously im gimping myself if I dont play with virtue but most of the time I do mythics after raids and forget to change my talents or Im just too lazy honestly, so I run them with Lightbringer mostly. So, its your issue.

I find LoD (the buff it gets from Lightbringer is pretty nice imo anyway} to be enough for WoD mythics currently. That with all of our instant heals and short CDs make it insanely easy.

On beta though, I dont do Mythic+ without virtue, ever. Never even tried. Some people can though, it really depends on what you feel like doing. Ive gotten as far as mythic 10 and Ive never used Lightbringer in mythic+.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-08-29 at 08:24 PM.

Icy-veins posted a diff route to artifact trait line. IS dream's still better?

icy-veins - http://static.icy-veins.com/images/w...n-artifact.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Soffker View Post
    Icy-veins posted a diff route to artifact trait line. IS dream's still better?

icy-veins - http://static.icy-veins.com/images/w...n-artifact.jpg
    Yes. Dream's is better.
    Living the casual life, oh yeah.

Ok thanks Lucyrotten

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyrotten View Post
    Yes. Dream's is better.
    Agree. Dream's is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    Bullshit. Even with Ret being in its current dogshiet condition as the worst dps spec in the game by a mile, its still stronger than leveling as a healer because of the dps ring, set bonuses and because of aoe dmg.

Just because you leveled starting in 680 gear on beta, doesn't show anything. I can easily level a Ret Paladin to 110 twice before you level a Holy Paladin once, and if you don't think that's a big difference its pretty funny.
    Love how you act like a cunt for no reason.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Guys i have a question about Holy relics. Just got to choose one of first two relics and chose the one with -10% damage from BoSacrifice. I put it into the Artifact slot and then realized it was a mistake. Is it bad thing? I know nothing about relic system. Will i be able to remove or replace that relic with the one i need more, and will there be more than one relic with the same effect later? Cause i didn't pick "-10% of CD on Lay of Hands" relic, and I'm afraid i wont be able to obtain it later.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Guys i have a question about Holy relics. Just got to choose one of first two relics and chose the one with -10% damage from BoSacrifice. I put it into the Artifact slot and then realized it was a mistake. Is it bad thing? I know nothing about relic system. Will i be able to remove or replace that relic with the one i need more, and will there be more than one relic with the same effect later? Cause i didn't pick "-10% of CD on Lay of Hands" relic, and I'm afraid i wont be able to obtain it later.
    You change relics pretty much constantly while leveling, as it's essentially the way you increase your Artifact's item level. Once you get a new relic of the same type, you just put it over the old one and it overwrites it. I wouldn't worry too much about the ability boost right now, just go for the higher item level.