Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Congratulations and all that jazz; But this gives the idea of an awfully short leveling experience... haven't started playing yet due to commitments but this leaves me bummed out.
    If it helps, I played for about 3 hours and only got to 101.

Edit; and haven't finished my first zone (Stormheim).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by krunksmash View Post
    there are 3 major regions, EU, NA, and China, currently only EU has access. kind of hard to acknowledge it as " world " first if 2/3rd of the game population can't access the content and hence can't compete. so yeah Region first.
    Oke, lets put this to rest once and for all, it's doesn't matter how "fair" things were for players, there still has to be one particular player who FACTUALLY IS the worlds first player to reach lvl 110 after launch, that conditions were not entirely fair DOESN'T MATTER since this is NOT a formula1 grand prix.

If this player was not the worlds first according to you, than you SHOULD also not claim that Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong we're the "worlds first" men on the moon, lets see how your logic plays out: [paraphrasing] "there are 5 major region on eath, Europe, Asia, The America's, Africa, and Australia.... since Africa, Asia, and Australia did not have access to space same time as NA did, means Buzz and Neil got the 'regional' first, not world's first"

See how stupid it sounds once we apply your 'logic' to real world achievements ?

Worlds first title doesn't give a squat about who got 'access' to certain things first, there STILL IS A FACTUAL WORLDS FIRST, and this EU was that factual worlds first.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Why not? In an expansion that is likely to last 2 years, leveling taking even close to this amount of time is a joke.
    He's representative of the current player crop. They aren't interested in RPG (they only recognize the first 3 letters in MMORPG); they just want to get to the top end content (usually raiding). They then alternate between complaining about the lack of content and defending Blizz at all costs.

Sadly, Blizz is modifying the game to support these players because they can suck lots of money out of them while putting in very little effort (PR to rationalize the lack of content is much cheaper than actually paying developers to make content).

Group of people had it little over 4 on mine (well, in Orgrimmar), all stealth classes, thinking they did dungeons to skip mobs for complete kickers? I was too tired and annoyed that invasions were over to really pay attention. I couldn't queue for ashran to fix my raid panels... two druids and a rogue and someone was linking their max blacksmithing. They weren't familiar names to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

There are no world firsts for this.

And approximately zero fucks were given.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengiratolom View Post
    lvling= preparation to start doing the content, necessary evil to get to where you want to be. the game starts @ max lvl, longer lvling= longer delay of xpac
    It used to be different, very different. You leveled for half of the first content patch basicely, then you had to do one whole patch in half the time so by the time you were half done, new stuff came out, you caught up slowly but this allowed the game to cover more for longer. Due to the time lead the leveling created there were way fewer content droughts.

And if leveling is more important and hard it is a lot more fun, get a new item at 101 right now - well who cares its useless, in fact all gear is meaningless till you ding max level. However, if you have to play for a week (not /played, but a week where you play a few hours every day) till you reach 102 that gear is awesome and something you really appreciate. Same with professions etc, and if is hard it forced you to group up with people. Guilds also form much easier in hard leveling environements.

My sources being that i have while playing on retail played on a few private legacy servers for a lot, and im playing both at the same time and i socialize totally differently on either because the old game forces me to make friends to succeed.
    Last edited by Crruor; 2016-08-30 at 04:06 PM.

Deleted
    Always found it funny when people hate on someone for blitzing through the level content. Have you thought maybe he prefers endgame? Doesn't effect you so why do you care so much

not sure how the fuck he made, for me at least leveling feels painfully slow

Did not watched but what was the idea for such a speed leveling ? Just rushing mobs non stop on a planned quest sequences ?

Quote Originally Posted by EasyE View Post
    welp ill beat that and get 5 hours and 20min and ill claim world first
    Well did you do it? Kappa

Deleted
    Meh, there is only one world's first that counts!

This guy is not your everyday player, he raids with one the best guilds, he plays wow for a living grinding challenges etc...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Meh, there is only one world's first that counts!

whats a female kingpin?

Who cares how fast he got to max level? How does it halt anyone else on levelling at their preferred pace? This isn't a race for realm first max level anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chromell View Post
    Who cares how fast he got to max level? How does it halt anyone else on levelling at their preferred pace? This isn't a race for realm first max level anymore.
    I actually care

Quote Originally Posted by coocoo View Post
    And approximately zero fucks were given.
    My hero. Just play the game how you want to.

He sounds like a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Congratulations and all that jazz; But this gives the idea of an awfully short leveling experience... haven't started playing yet due to commitments but this leaves me bummed out.
    I actually feel like it's slower than I expected. Not that it's a bad thing, but this speed run is definitely not anything normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Noirlama View Post
    I actually care
    I don't see why you would.