Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Stuck on loading screen and massive ingame loot lag.

hey everyone. I have been having 2-3 min loot delay on Kazzak - EU. Everyone is complaining and now my characters are all stuck on loading screen.

Dunno if the other servers are experiencing the same lag and characters that are stuck and cant login.
    Last edited by virtual3176; 2016-08-30 at 05:52 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Same here. Finally got in and can't do anything. Not even log out o.o Must be those script kiddies ddossing again. ._.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Likewise - I didn't expect the whole launch to go without any issues. It's getting annoying now though ...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Same for Silvermoon login... Apparently EU servers are ****** .... Almost Blizzard, but nostalgia must of hit so they decided to mess it up anyway.

Deleted
    Yup same here on Outland - EU. Every time I try to log in I get a 90% loading bar then DCed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscuritatis View Post
    Same for Silvermoon login... Apparently EU servers are ****** .... Almost Blizzard, but nostalgia must of hit so they decided to mess it up anyway.
    Its peak time atm.

Deleted
    Dont think we need to jump to be harsh, its still the smoothest Xpac launch yet.

dont have any trouble on draenor eu
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teamplarbean View Post
    Dont think we need to jump to be harsh, its still the smoothest Xpac launch yet.
    No, No it's not.
    other xpacs, I could at least log in. sure there would be queue timers, bugged zones, and unresponsive NPC's, but I could log in.
    This expac, I can't even do that.

at least I have a new movie to watch, Sharknado 4! (yes they gone an made a 4th one!)

Kazzak EU also having problems. Massive lag at regular intervals. It even lasts minutes at a time and now that I relogged I get stuck at 90% loading screen

EU servers getting fucked on prime time as expected, was fine all night and morning, but around 5 when everyone got home from school/job lag started to get insane

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    well rip in peppers, was fun while it lasted.

Its not that. Apel. Look at Kazzak's population. Its medium not even full or locked. As far as I know now who ever is on can stay on but once you logout and who ever wants to login is stuck. All my friends that play on Kazzak cant login they are stuck on the loading screen.

Would love Blizzard to actually restart the servers and get some of the issues sorted.

Deleted
    I don't get why they don't put a fucking login queue for the servers with heavy load? I'd rather wait before I can play than not being able to play at all because it lags as fuck.

Silvermoon. Cant log in....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Kazzak EU also having problems. Massive lag at regular intervals. It even lasts minutes at a time and now that I relogged I get stuck at 90% loading screen
    Everyone gets stuck there.

Whatever you do if you're in.

Wait it out patiently or NEVER GET IN AGAIN. (Until they fix whatever the fuck got screwed).

My dorm net decided to take a hike for 3 minutes earlier today and there went my experience...

I would still be in doing stuff otherwise but nope...

Fucking kids and their shitty PCs. (I'm in contact with the support for the campus provider. "regular botnet" basically...fuckers)

Deleted
    Probably DDoS attacks on Blizzard's servers again. Blame the script kiddies.

Yeah funny that Silvermoon, Outland and Kazzak are in limbo while Draenor or Argent Dawn are just fine - yday at launch all those 5 were "locked" so it's not pop difference. Silvermoon, Outland and Kazzak atm are not high pop because that pop cannot log in! You get stuck at loading screen 90% of the time and kicked out. Those who manage to get in, suffer lag spikes especially with looting, mission table and using portals.

Deleted
    Yep EU servers seems dead right now. Stuck at loading screen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    No, No it's not.
    other xpacs, I could at least log in. sure there would be queue timers, bugged zones, and unresponsive NPC's, but I could log in.
    This expac, I can't even do that.

at least I have a new movie to watch, Sharknado 4! (yes they gone an made a 4th one!)
    Sorry, but I got to level 103 in day one in Legion. And this is something that will probably be fixed soon.

In WoD, it took 5 mins to cast a spell for three days.

People seem to be forgetting quickly.