Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    Of course you do.

You see it in hundreds of little fel-charred pieces, flying every which way.
    Hehehehehehe.

quote from the audio drama

Khadgar grinned, sweat beginning to shine on his forehead. "Who is that, Gul'dan? Who holds your leash?" Gul'dan responded with a wordless roar, hurling even more power at the archmage. Sparks flew, but Khadgar deflected the energy with a hoarse laugh. "Which of your masters have we not slain yet?"

Kil'jaeden's voice gripped Gul'dan's mind.

—END THIS! NEITHER OF YOU CAN DIE THIS DAY.

"What?!"

—DO IT NOW!—

It was not simply an order; it was an ultimatum. Gul'dan would obey, or he would find himself cut off from the Legion. Immediately.

So he obeyed. Gul'dan flung his arms wide, spreading his power into a thin sheet of pure fel fire. Khadgar's attack smashed through it, but as the sheet collapsed, it unleashed a blinding explosion of light. Khadgar shielded his eyes. When the glare faded, Gul'dan was gone.

Khadgar straightened and brushed off his shoulders. Threads on his robe had begun to smolder. "I know you're still here, Gul'dan," he said. "You have nowhere else to go."

Gul'dan skulked in the shadows. The little trick he had used against the Watchers would keep Khadgar from physically seeing him, but Gul'dan knew the archmage had other ways to find him.

"I cannot finish your task without his sensing it," Gul'dan quietly said to Kil'jaeden. "Let me kill him."

HE WILL DO ANYTHING TO CLAIM VICTORY. THAT WILL BE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR US. LATER.—

Gul'dan had no idea what that meant. But now he knew the Burning Legion had plans for Khadgar as well.
    And that led to interesting questions. Do they truly believe they can turn him?
    If they succeed, will they have any need of me? Treason once again sounded quite appealing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seifross View Post
    I feel like his Harbingers video existed solely to prove that this wasn't going to happen.
    I feel the same thing.

Khagdar stayed true to Medivh's message at the end of W3 "Azeroth doesn't need a guardian anymore", which, I think, hints that he won't end up corrupted.

Deleted
    Well it would be interesting if khadgar went bad, for one reason or another. But with the council and all I seriously doubt it. Perhaps Jaina gets tempted instead, and ends up being a raid boss. She left dalaran (again) and she still wants to fight the Legion - just without the horde. She is a 1 woman army, so she needs all the power she can get.
    Who knows..

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    Well it would be interesting if khadgar went bad, for one reason or another. But with the council and all I seriously doubt it. Perhaps Jaina gets tempted instead, and ends up being a raid boss. She left dalaran (again) and she still wants to fight the Legion - just without the horde. She is a 1 woman army, so she needs all the power she can get.
    Who knows..
    The problem is, Blizzard have already overused the ‘corrupted hero’ story. I doubt if they corrupted Khadgar it would have the same WTF factor it did with Arthas. I loathe Jaina now but I don’t want to see her become a raid boss (well maybe just a little bit). They’ve flip-flopped so much that I don’t see how they can repair the damage poor writing has done to her character.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    God hope not. We finally have a compelling protagonist for a change.
    How is he compelling? He's Tirion in Mage and with a better model. He's not even funny, all he does is trolling.

Illidan will be a by far better protagonist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    How is he compelling? He's Tirion in Mage and with a better model. He's not even funny, all he does is trolling.

Illidan will be a by far better protagonist.
    Illidan is great, but Khadgar is still more compelling.

You can spout your minority opinion as much as you want, and keep ignoring everyone who answers you, so why should I bother? I dislike asinine back and forth arguments because they bring nothing other than arguing for the sake of arguing.

However, in celebration of Legion and the closing of Season 2 of my Game, I will be generous and give you not one, but two advices:

1- not liking the something that the majority find compelling doesn't make you unique. It makes it your opinion which is cool, but nobody really cares about trying to convince you over and over. It also doesn't make you better.
    2- Just ignoring everything people keep telling you is, well, makes you sound like an angsty teen looking for acknowledgement. Not being convinced is cool; that's up to you, but to keep asking something that was answered already by many before, directly and indirectly to you, makes you sound dense and/or attention seeking.

You are better than this. Not a role model, far from actually, but I have a strong belief that you aren't the clown you insist on portraying yourself as.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    but I have a strong belief that you aren't the clown you insist on portraying yourself as.
    you never saw him in a sylvanas thread did you? :I

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    you never saw him in a sylvanas thread did you? :I
    I did. I admit his meltdowns are funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post

I laughed because during that event, it seems like Khad'gar just ignores Jaina's pretty sound logic, and goes into a vote.

"Archmage Khadgar says: Thank you all for gathering on such short notice.
    Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Khadgar, we don't have time to waste in meetings. The Legion is advancing and the Horde arms for battle.
    Archmage Khadgar says: Then I'll get right to the point. For the Kirin Tor to fight at full strength, we need the mages of the Horde to join our ranks.
    Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: NEVER! Do you hear me, Khadgar?
    Archmage Khadgar says: Jaina, we know the pain you've endured. But this is about--
    Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: They obliterated Theramore. They left us to die on the Broken Shore. Again and again they've proven to be monsters... cowards!
    Archmage Khadgar says: I've made my case. With respect, I move for a vote."

lol, what case did he prove? I feel like there is missing dialog there.
    How is it sound logic to blame the Mages of the Horde for something that Garrosh or Sylvanas did? Jaina was acting like a child and Khadgar ignored her as he should've.