Deleted

Unhappy Windrunning bugged?

Anyone else experiencing this?

Having a speed boost that... breaks when moving seems silly

Yup, it has "issues" it seems
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

This post is brought to you by the letters U and F (though not necessarily in that order)

That is a deeply ironic bug.

Make a report on the bug forums, Blizzard doesn't read over here.

Odd thing is it did same thing on PTR month+ ago Maybe it is intended that way.

is that a bug? i thought it was intended.

You gain stacks while casting so when you need to avoid something you can make it faster for a short period of time -> repeat

silly cos hardly any difference in 5 stacks or 2 so if its to use as a fast get away from danger then it fails.

Quote Originally Posted by BetoDS View Post
    is that a bug? i thought it was intended.

You gain stacks while casting so when you need to avoid something you can make it faster for a short period of time -> repeat
    It's not active during combat.

The stacks disappear with distance, all at once. I think it's a bug. I made a thread on the bug report forum, but you all should make one too.

And the buff appears and disappears repeatedly while on flight paths sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    And the buff appears and disappears repeatedly while on flight paths sometimes.
    It also stays at 5 stacks if you run in circles.

Something's clearly up. Get those bug reports in people!

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    It also stays at 5 stacks if you run in circles.

Something's clearly up. Get those bug reports in people!
    I noticed it stays up if you zig-zag. Probably Blizz making sure Hunters live up to their reputation for moving around spastically.

Deleted
    My theory is that the aura doesn't move with you but stays where it spawned.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOC StarCo View Post
    That's consistent with the behavior I'm seeing yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by MMOC StarCo View Post
    That explains half of it, but doesn't explain how people, like myself, are gaining the buff when we shouldn't. I've now had it show up while on flight paths and while running around on my mount when I haven't been in combat. I'm not in a party either, so I'm not picking it up from someone in my group.

And in addition to that it closes loot windows after getting one stack. Joke ability.

Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    And in addition to that it closes loot windows after getting one stack. Joke ability.
    Is THAT what's been closing my loot window? I figured it was some addon and I didn't care enough to take the time to figure out which.
    Dibbler <Electric Sheep> - Mythic raiding 7/7, 2/3, 10 hours/week

FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    So that's why I every treasure I loot suddenly closes and disappears. So annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by Brocksley View Post
    So that's why I every treasure I loot suddenly closes and disappears. So annoying!
    I was so close to throwing my PC out thew window, i have tested EVERY addon and mod I have installed... only took me around 3 hours!

Deleted
    This may also be causing some issues with certain quests as well, I had an issue in Suramar last night with a quest in the moon guard area where you collect 10 items and then you can mount the griffins for a bombing run but whenever I tried to complete the quest it would vanish almost instantly akin to the loot windows.

It may not be, but I couldn't find any add-ons at fault when I was testing them either.

What's weird is that this was working perfectly fine on beta.