Deleted

Unholy DK class quest bugged

For me and at least several others, the unholy DK class quest is bugged. The extra action button to raise Nazgrim from the dead does not appear, no matter what is attempted. It seems to have something to do with character transfers? I hope this can be fixed soon, it's holding back the class progression, which really sucks...

eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613222095?page=1

Deleted
    Same issue for me as Blood.
    Edit: tried again for the 4th or 5th time the last 12 hours.

And as a wowhead comment suggested, it worked for me when I walked (unmounted) between Thassarian and the baskets, then the "spell" appeared.
    Last edited by mmocd7919f6051; 2016-08-30 at 03:32 PM.

I didn't have issues, but do you have any addons and did you try to disable them if you did?

Deleted
    Yeah I've tried disabling addons, restarting game, phasing, etc. I also tried unmounting and standing in the right spot as suggested by Kotan.

Have you tried a macro?

/click ExtraActionButton1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixeye View Post
    Have you tried a macro?

/click ExtraActionButton1
    yeah i tried that, didnt work. also tried finding the spells name and using /cast <name>

I had this problem at first while running Frost. Had to move around the graveyard a bit to find the "right" spot that allowed the button to show up.
    Also try the Move Anything addon if the button still doesn't appear for you. Maybe that will help trigger the effect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clash the DK View Post
    I had this problem at first while running Frost. Had to move around the graveyard a bit to find the "right" spot that allowed the button to show up.
    Also try the Move Anything addon if the button still doesn't appear for you. Maybe that will help trigger the effect.
    I danced around that graveyard for a good hour :P nothing happened. The extra button does appear fine for other mechanics/quests, just not that one. Seems to be something to do with having transferred to alliance, since I did the prepatch on horde, Durotar is different for me than for other people on the alliance. Or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clash the DK View Post
    its not exactly the same problem, althoguh it seems that way. the problem we are having is that we recently faction changed from horde to alliance and had done broken isles as horde so the area outside org is phased which breaks the quest

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    its not exactly the same problem, althoguh it seems that way. the problem we are having is that we recently faction changed from horde to alliance and had done broken isles as horde so the area outside org is phased which breaks the quest
    Oh, I see. A total phasing issue. That sucks. Hopefully they get it fixed soon.

I ended up killing myself on top of the grave (flew up then dropped down) when I ran back and spirit ressed the button finally appeared, no idea if it will work for you but its worth a shot.

Deleted
    Not entirely sure if you were trolling or not, because I just killed myself twice for no reason :P but no, it did not work unfortunately

Hey guys,
    This quest can't be completed if you did a faction change from horde to alliance on your death knight after the release of the broken shore event quest chain.
    I waited 1 day and 11 hours for a Ticket response, but in my case it was just fixed.
    In the US forums though, players got the following response:

"We apologize for being unable to discuss this quest issue with you. We are experiencing a high volume of tickets right now and are doing our best to get to each and every one as soon as we possibly can.

Many quest related issues associated with the Legion launch have been addressed via hotfix or can be resolved by abandoning the quest and attempting it again. Please be sure to report this issue using the in-game Bug Reporting feature in the Help window if you have not yet."

So it seems like all you can do is hope for a hotfix, hope for a GM response that fixes it, or play another character ;(

Deleted
    A GM responded to my ticket and fixed it for me. Doesn't take long to fix so hopefully there will be a hotfix soon. In the meantime for other people with this problem, just write a ticket and wait patiently

10+ Year Old Account
    nvm they only deal with out of game stuff

- - - Updated - - -

its fixed guys

just did after waiting since launch
    Last edited by gegalfo; 2016-08-31 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

its fixed guys

just did after waiting since launch
    I really hope you aren't getting our hopes up with this comment. Too many people have said "just dismount" or "just move closer" :P

Time to cross the seas to Kalimdor from Stormwind again....

Edit:
    Confirmed!

No more funeral party outside Org. The Raise button is up and its about time too.

EU just had rolling restarts so might be that, no clue on NA though.
    Last edited by Sinzaram; 2016-09-01 at 06:47 AM.