Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Horde (Orc)

But I've been Horde for the entirety of WoD anyway.

How much time until people realize the human racial was buffed and not nerfed?

Quote Originally Posted by Krieger View Post
    I switched back to Horde for HFC, not Legion. I also didn't switch factions initially for a frivolous advantage in PvP.
    Yeah, but a lot of people switched because of friends or lack of friends.

The orc racial stacks with the CC reduction honor talent on the first row i believe, so orc is pretty sick. Also some solid dps racials on the horde side as well as just being cooler than alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    How much time until people realize the human racial was buffed and not nerfed?
    It's "buffed" in certain situations, but overall it's a slight nerf when you consider pvp and pve.
    I am certainly not complaining for my alliance characters.
    Orc is still stronger and will probably be toned down to pre-buff values.

Horde is most definitely superior with blood elf silence + orc racial stacking with the honor talent. There will still be good players on alliance simply because the brackets are separate for alliance and horde.

Alliance still the best check the 3v3 arena ratings on http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/leaderboards/3v3

And for World pvp shadowmeld too good, alliance still master race

Deleted
    I'm always horde but since Prepatch its funny to see dat i win 90% of my BGS now and before i lost 90%. Maybe its also the change dat they is no "gear" anymore for PVP dat matters so much

Quote Originally Posted by Vangrance View Post
    I'm always horde but since Prepatch its funny to see dat i win 90% of my BGS now and before i lost 90%. Maybe its also the change dat they is no "gear" anymore for PVP dat matters so much
    That means nothing. When your queues are 10 minutes +, then you know that people mass transferred to Horde.

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard sees the profits, blizzard takes the profits!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Cara View Post
    Yeah, but a lot of people switched because of friends or lack of friends.
    Okay? That's great I guess.

I don't understand what you're getting at here. I was just defending the fact that I didn't switch with the droves of people for a small advantage in PvP, unlike the majority of people who abandoned the Horde.
    Orc Warrior/Undead Priest/Undead Ruuge/???

Not linking my armory because i like to be anonymuuse, although if you need me you can normally find me here. Krieger !W79kXUqA/6

I am still here, nice to see the factions are more balanced.

Honestly this is my biggest question.

I played Horde in MoP then took a break. Came back to Horde being dead. Made the switch to Alliance for WoD. Then took a break and I am coming back for Legion but have no idea which faction to go with. I don't care about OP racials. I just want to most active faction so I have more choices for active guilds. I don't know anyone IRL that plays the game so I am at the mercy of the community to find online buds. AND I don't want to waste my toon boost to 100...

Quote Originally Posted by Bearilla View Post
    Honestly this is my biggest question.

I played Horde in MoP then took a break. Came back to Horde being dead. Made the switch to Alliance for WoD. Then took a break and I am coming back for Legion but have no idea which faction to go with. I don't care about OP racials. I just want to most active faction so I have more choices for active guilds. I don't know anyone IRL that plays the game so I am at the mercy of the community to find online buds. AND I don't want to waste my toon boost to 100...
    Honestly, play whichever faction you want. This is probably going to be the first time since TBC were factions are actually somewhat balanced. The majority of people kneejerk switching to horde are awful and are only doing so because they're streamer fanbois.

Couldn't care less where "tryhards" and "pro players" are going, I'm staying Horde. Those years spent as Alliance with my main were only a thing because I loved the guild I was in. I moved back to Horde and my "home" server (always felt at home there) mid-MoP, found a new guild which I love being a part of.

Alas, Heart is where the Horde is. I still play both factions, but my "main" progress of characters and professions and stuff is done with "the first 11" of my character squad. All Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the gladiator title split off has been changed to top .25 alliance and .25 horde players instead of .5 of total players, I can see both factions being good choices for different reasons.

Curious how blizzard will balance that at the end of the season, though, when the top 10 are dominated by horde players with 3k rating and the runner up alliance is at 2.8k rating. How will they prevent horde players from faction changing to alliance with 3k rating to ensure glad spot?

I'm kinda hoping they'll nerf relentless + orc racial, though. Primarily Relentless I think is way too strong compared to the alternatives.

Horde because I have always played horde and if people are returning it might be good for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoli View Post
    Considering the gladiator title split off has been changed to top .25 alliance and .25 horde players instead of .5 of total players, I can see both factions being good choices for different reasons.

Curious how blizzard will balance that at the end of the season, though, when the top 10 are dominated by horde players with 3k rating and the runner up alliance is at 2.8k rating. How will they prevent horde players from faction changing to alliance with 3k rating to ensure glad spot?

I'm kinda hoping they'll nerf relentless + orc racial, though. Primarily Relentless I think is way too strong compared to the alternatives.
    I think if they make players unable to xfer to different faction 2 weeks before season's end and if u xfer any other time your Rated PvP rating resets. It should solve the last minute migration for easier title.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoli View Post
    One way they could limit it would be to extend the existing 2 month delay eligibility tech for redundant World Firsts to eligibility for Season titles. Either that or changing faction resets your rating and MMR.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kossad View Post
    This is a general aswell as personal question, I've been playing Horde throughout MoP and refused to go Alliance to atleast find teammates in WoD, don't want to make the same mistake again.

I'm going to play Demon Hunter in Legion and I believe Blood Elf is a better choice PvP-wise due to reliable silence, whether Night Elfs have Shadowmeld which requires a good timing and latency to properly dodge skills, but I don't really want to return to Horde.

Now, because of faction-based rewards for each season it kinda doesn't matter, but, as always, most people will aim for min-maxing and so do I.
    I still think that Alliance racials are better in PvP, Humans arguably will be even stronger and as far as I know Demon Hunter favors melee cleaves and Humans or Gnomes are far better choice for other melee classes compared to Horde variants.

Almost unrelated, but I've been watching streamers lately and most of them play on Horde side on beta right now, of course on beta it doesn't matter, that's simply an aesthetical choice, but still.
    Top PVPers are going Horde. Just like in Mists of Pandaria expansion.