Any1 know where the creep in legion is that gives Shamans +AP :/ The elemental rock looking guy. I cant find it anymore. HELP!

So how is enh endgame dps? Hopefully top half at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have there been any newer sims done since the one put out last week?

Deleted
    stupid question...

how to get to heart of azeroth 2nd time? i am supposed to go there but i have no fucking idea how

Quote Originally Posted by ishyhunt View Post
    stupid question...

how to get to heart of azeroth 2nd time? i am supposed to go there but i have no fucking idea how
    There's a portal to there in Krasus' Landing.

Quick question to wordup if he has the time (did a quick search of the thread, hasn't been explicitly addressed):

So going from the 3 guides for enhancement currently (wordup's google doc, wowhead and icy veins) priority list seems to vary a bit. Assuming the following talent build:

L15: Boulderfist
    L30: ---
    L45: ---
    L60: Hailstorm
    L75: Tempest
    L90: Crashing Storm
    L100: Landslide

Which priority should we go for out of the three and are there any differences? I assume that Wowhead is out of date but the other two have some slight variations regarding the priorities. Thanks in advance!

Wordup's Google Doc:

1. Feral Spirit
    2. Frostbrand if <4.5sec to maintain buff for Hailstorm
    3. Boulderfist if talented and about to cap charges
    4. Stormstrike if Stormbringer is active
    5. Flametongue to maintain buff, ideally <4.5sec
    6. Stormstrike when unbuffed
    7. Boulderfist if talented to generate Maelstrom
    8. Crash Lightning with Crashing Storm and >80 MP
    9. Lava Lash when > 90 Maelstrom to avoid waste

Wowhead (Wordup)

1. Feral Spirit if available
    2. Stormstrike/ Windstrike
    3. Boulderfist if talented Talent and about to hit 2 charges
    4. Frostbrand if Hailstorm is talented and the buff is inactive
    5. Flametongue
    6. Crash Lightning if Crashing Storm is talented and above 80 Maelstrom
    7. Lava Lash if above 90 Maelstrom
    8. Rockbiter/ Boulderfist if talented

Icy Veins

1. Maintain the Boulderfist and Landslide buffs.
    2. Maintain the Hailstorm buff (if talented) with Frostbrand.
    3. Cast Stormstrike whenever available (be alert for Stormbringer procs!).
    4. Cast Boulderfist if you have less than 130 Maelstrom and have 2 charges of Boulderfist.
    5. Maintain the Flametongue buff.
    6. Summon your Feral Spirit if they are available.
    7. Activate Doom Winds whenever available.
    8. Cast Crash Lightning when available if you are talented into Crashing Storm.
    9. Cast Lava Lash when you have more than 110 Maelstrom Power.
    10. Cast Boulderfist to generate Maelstrom Power.

To wordup and others

Thx for all the works and advices!

Prolly I've miss it somewhere in this thread, but what relic is it prefered to equip on the doomhammer? Which skill is it best to look to upgrade with the relics?

Thanks!

Maelstrom generation, wind strikes, enhanced elements or the crash lightning -> storm strike buff should be the relic traits you aim for.

Bloody loving enhancement with doomhammer. Grin like an idiot every time the offhand materialised. Doom Winds feels really powerful, even after the nerfs, especially with Hailstorm. I still feel like Stormbringer could have a slightly higher base proc rate, or something that makes procs a little more consistent/smooth. For some reason it either feels like drought or back to back chain procs, neither of which are enjoyable to deal with.

Very much looking forward to Doom Wolves and Legion content in general seems like it's on a higher level.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I wish overcharge was viable. Having a second MS spender on a reliable CD that actually feels like it has some heft to it really improves the feel of combat for me. I resent having to dump MS into Lava Lash, it just feels like a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormscale View Post
    Quick question to wordup if he has the time (did a quick search of the thread, hasn't been explicitly addressed):
    There are discrepencies between the doc and the WoWHead guide because the doc was built for the pre-patch, or if talking about the overview, is an extremely simplified version just as a general look. WoWHead covers the ins and outs and should be the best to follow. I didn't personally write the priority list on IV, so I couldn't really comment on it outside of saying that changes are against what I would recommend. However, that being said, there is still some personal preference in some cases as to how you strictly manage your GCDs depending on how much you want to hedge your bets on RNG and resource.

Differentials between the pre-patch doc and the wowhead guide largely come from the impact of certain artifact interactions, the value of resource, and other factors. I am however still iterating upon it since there is a very small difference in some parts of the cast values, and will eventually have a Doc much like WoD.
    Last edited by wordup; 2016-08-31 at 01:55 AM.

Sooo enh is the best spec in the game. Yea I said it.

Anyway, what's everyone doing for opening sequence?

I'm doing BF>>FB>>FT>>BF>>DW>>SS

Is there a more efficient or higher performing opener?

My openning build is generally: BFx2-FB-FT-BFx1-SS-CL, but with the artifac i priorice CL before SS, as a trait of weapon (Gathering Storm) increases damage of SS X%

You can link me the WA of MS and CD`s?

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    snip
    Thanks for the answer mate, much appreciated. From what I see the main difference is where in the priority list does buff maintenance come in.

Thanks for all the hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    This is dated, follow the video image (or this one):

Shouldnt this be on first page?

Quote Originally Posted by Hashcrypt View Post
    Sooo enh is the best spec in the game. Yea I said it.

Anyway, what's everyone doing for opening sequence?

I'm doing BF>>FB>>FT>>BF>>DW>>SS

Is there a more efficient or higher performing opener?
    I crash lightning -> DW -> SS because of that crash lightning increasing SS damage

Quote Originally Posted by ehxy View Post
    I crash lightning -> DW -> SS because of that crash lightning increasing SS damage
    Damage loss.

I'm using Wolves -> BF -> FB -> FT -> SS
    Doom winds somewhere in between.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

So I've built my artefact badly in my rush to 110. What should I do now? Is it worth respecing it? Also what do the relics do, I seem to keep getting them and just using them for an ilvl increase

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    Damage loss.

If this were ST raid rotations sure but questing where things die far too quickly for that to even factor yeah. For instancing and raiding yes I would do DW when I hit melee range. It's just a matter of preference not maximizing dw uptime by putting it on CD right away.

Deleted
    I have a question about wolves and BolderFist. Should i use bolderfist when wolves are up even if i have almost full maelstrom for the buff or should i save bolderfist until i can gain full maelstrom from it?

And do anyone have a guide for order hall advancement or some ide what is best?

Is Alpha Wolf still a single target DPS increase? If so, does it change the priority of Crash Lightning with wolves up?

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    Damage loss.

If you want to talk optimal you DW after FB and FT so that your 6 second windfury window gains the full benefit for its length from those buffs.