Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Ensuring survival for her and her people is not inherently evil.
    It is not about her people, she couldnt care less about them.

- - - Updated - - -

It is fun how she says that Arthas destroyed her life by raising her, and she does that to other people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minah View Post
    It is not about her people, she couldnt care less about them.
    you didnt read edge of night nor did you ever lvl through silverpine did you?

- - - Updated - - -

It is fun how she says that Arthas destroyed her life by raising her, and she does that to other people.
    you do understand that she gives each risen undead a choice right?
    its either join them, back to the grave, or just go and wander around the world and live as undead.

Formerly known as Arafal

No what did they say?

NO! In ask the devs, they say that they gave that choice, but ultimately it is choose the banshee queen or die.

NO! In ask the devs, they say that they gave that choice, but ultimately it is choose the banshee queen or die.
    Isn't there an entire faction of undead that has free will but doesn't follow Sylvanas?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    For Alliance soldiers who were fighting them. If its any person resurrected they have choices, que forsaken starting zone.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a war, buddy. You can't expect character to do good things all the time. Maybe she has some background plan going on. Maybe she wants Immortality to be able to win the Legion forever. All I can tell you is, so many things yet to come, you may get surprised.

Ok then i ll ask again.......Isnt she evil, if she tries to eslave an entire race, that will die in her place if needed?

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    So yeah, it feels quite good pointing out that breaking an item is the 'biggest' act of revenge he took when his son died.
    Sylvanas even vows to keep hunting Eyir, remaining oddly calm. I wonder if that will play in 7.1 raid. I mean, it would be the continuation of Stormheim obviously, but I kinda don't see them doing a raid that's different for each faction. Although maybe the patch would also include normal quests to accompany it while the raid focuses on the other part of Stormheim, i.e. Helya vs Odyn (hopefully on Helya's side since Odyn is the bigger dick in this duo).

It also said they are given the same ultimatum as all the other new Forsaken. Other new Forsaken have the "I wanna go my merry way" option too. So hard to say for sure which part of the answer was off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

And Genn is a warmongering idiot who puts vengeance over saving the world, and THATS the guy YOU alliance fanboys want as a king o my fucking god.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

And make a frikkin sylvanas megathread allready we dont need every single alliance fanboy shouting out in new threads every day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    And make a frikkin sylvanas megathread allready we dont need every single alliance fanboy shouting out in new threads every day.
    Dont care about what u think what is needed. If i want to discuss something, i will. I wonder why u people that enter in the topic just to say '' hey there is a million threads about this '' waste your time with this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dont care about what u think what is needed. If i want to discuss something, i will.
    it is worthless to open a thread when there are already people discussing the topic in another one.

whenever sylvanas appears somewhere people discuss her to death in a million different threads, we dont need that shit.

it doesnt matter if you care or not, but we have like how many? 3? 4? threads about genn and sylvi's edgy "LETS KILL EACH OTHER!" story.
    we dont need more.

it is filling up the forum with stuff repeated into millenia.

if you want to discuss something, then do it in the already established threads, if it wasnt for the mods clearing up after our shit, this forum would be worse than the official overwatch forum where every third thread is about homophobia, wow or useless threads with no info for the sombra ARG.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-08-31 at 01:19 AM.

Formerly known as Arafal

All threads have at least 3 pages, not goin to sit reading it all.......

Stormheim has taught me one thing.

Sylvanas will do whatever it takes to beat the Legion.

Genn Greymane will risk the entire fate of the world to get revenge for something Sylvanas didn't do.

I think we will chill for now. He won a major moral victory against her. But u guys know that he isnt the only one right? Freaking LK attacked my damn class hall in the middle of a war against the Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Stormheim has taught me one thing.

Sylvanas will do whatever it takes to beat the Legion.

Genn Greymane will risk the entire fate of the world to get revenge for something Sylvanas didn't do.
    He also has pretty much declared war against the horde.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Do you want to know what Sylvannas does in Stormheim?

She is giving her Free Will to Helya (wink wink nudge nudge).
    even a banshee queen needs a sexual fantasy :-)
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Sort of a male version of Jaina.
    It's funny because Jaina literally became just like Daelin. Was this ever acknowledged in game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that there are TONS of threads discussing this. But with new lore, i can make my case. And, if im wrong, please correct me.
    Now we know what Sylvanas has been doin in Stormheim, she made a pact with Helya [ clearly evil ] to bind/control the Val'kyr queen, if im not wrong, to HELYA control her. Then Sylvanas would have an endless supply of val'kyr and be pratically imortal. So she wants to defeat a force of good, helping a force of evil, because she is more important than everyone else? Tell me when any in the Alliance did something like that man!
    Helya is actually the Good one Odyn is the evil one. He betrayed the Titan Watchers and imprisoned Helya in order to create the Valkyr so he create his private army.

If Sylvanas had gotten her immortality she would probably be nicer to be around. Its her fear of death that makes her do what she does.