Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    I didn't even know who he is until reading this thread, but it's plainly obvious who the aggressors in this thread are and it's so over the top ridiculous that there are actually very obvious sock puppet accounts (including a dude with 6 forum posts clearly all familiar with the topic and with this guy) posting here and I'm pretty sure a lot of butthurt competitors in here for no purpose but to goad people on. I believe there was even a guy in here telling him to see a therapist because he was certain that this guy has it out for bm.

I mean they're actually calling this guy an asshole while they're practically throwing shit all over the walls and screaming at the top of the lungs by comparison. It's amazing that this guy is as nice as he is.
    I find the assumption of people having few posts (as i am one myself) have to be a "sock puppet account" very insulting. People use forums as they see fit, some more, some less, or just read the topics they want. Posting a lot is just a sign that the person post a lost, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Geran View Post
    Posting a lot is just a sign that the person post a lost, nothing more.
    Where as posting very little but appearing to be emotionally invested in a given topic as if you've been a part of it all along exponentially increases the chances that you are in fact a sock puppet account if not someone's friend posting on their behalf, at the very least you should be self aware enough to know that everyone whose actually paying attention here is aware that you (and the 4 or 5 others with almost no posts on this board) are only posting because you have an obvious agenda against Azortharion, which destroys the credibility of your argument entirely.

Why are you even bothering to still make your case here? Do you know what the definition of insanity is?

Quote Originally Posted by kamero View Post
    BM looks strong for arenas. PvP talents like separation anxiety and beast within should perform well there. And pets will chase pillar humpers.

I'm concerned about BM in RBGs mainly due to pathing issues. When an EFC is posted on the top level of his flag room and then jumps down; you can jump down after him, but your pet takes the long way and runs back down the ramp. This effectively reduces your damage done by 75% in a moment of opportunity for a return.
    yeah this is the one thing about pets that makes them frustrating. Or the lead time involved if you're pets are chasing down a fleeing target and you have to hard switch to something close.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Where as posting very little but appearing to be emotionally invested in a given topic as if you've been a part of it all along exponentially increases the chances that you are in fact a sock puppet account if not someone's friend posting on their behalf, at the very least you should be self aware enough to know that everyone whose actually paying attention here is aware that you (and the 4 or 5 others with almost no posts on this board) are only posting because you have an obvious agenda against Azortharion, which destroys the credibility of your argument entirely.

Why are you even bothering to still make your case here? Do you know what the definition of insanity is?
    I have nothing against Azortharion except that i dont like the tone he uses in most of his posts (and maybe i don' t agree with some of his opinions), but as far as i know that doesn't make me have an agenda against anyone.

I have so few post for mainly 3 reasons:

- I left WoW as a full gamer on cata, and was not very active in that expansion, i tried MoP and WoD and didn't like them so i didn't play them for more than a few weeks.
    - Before the account creation date of this account, being an anonymous it was enough for me to watch the forum from time to time (related to the first point)
    - English is not my mother tongue, so I usually preferred to post in forums in my own language.

My case here it is that i was raised to defend what i worth to be defended (in this case the assumption you posted)

I'll continue to main BM simply because it's the only thing that still feels like a hunter to me. SV going melee, & MM lone wolf being the clear path nearly all of the time since it was put in game destroys the fantasy element for playing either of those specs now. For that reason, if BM ends up not being viable in pvp I'll probably play an alt there.

There's been far too much bickering/epeen flexing lately amongst theorycrafter threads so I quit paying attention to them. It's early expac & things will change as they always do. I've gotten too old to bother with FoTM specs or to care about whether I rank these days. It's actually brought back some enjoyment in gaming that I never realized I'd lost. So I'm looking forward to playing what I want because I want to this expansion instead of what someone on a forum thread said is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Some people just need their hands held because they are stupid, while being shielded from any negativity because they are thinskinned. That's 2016 in a nutshell.

LOL this dude is completely clueless about how pathetic he's

i am not a big fan of azo. but his bm/mm guides are a very good base for pve.

pick from this guides the core and then choose the talents what brings for you the most fun.

and then your are ready for every hc raid. enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    i am not a big fan of azo. but his bm/mm guides are a very good base for pve.

pick from this guides the core and then choose the talents what brings for you the most fun.

and then your are ready for every hc raid. enjoy!
    What is an HC raid?

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm enjoying leveling BM. I really, really wanted to level my lock but it's endgame dps is so bad that many of the top guilds don't plan on running them in their raids.

Lol they really cucked stampede

Iam leveling as BM and want to main BM in raids because my spec is, BM since vanilla. I did my fair share of MM in WoD because of obvious reasons and it was fine because I had no choice.

Now it seems I might not have a choice again, although this time i Iwould be also be behind in AP. Making leveling as BM feel like a uphill battle know what is at the end of it, kicks into the fun of all this new fluff when blizz failed yet again so far in tuning or listening to countless posts.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    I'm enjoying leveling BM. I really, really wanted to level my lock but it's endgame dps is so bad that many of the top guilds don't plan on running them in their raids.
    If anyone is basing their raid setup on launch numbers before even setting foot in a raid, then maybe that's not a guild you raid with lol.