Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Don't expect a game to change. after 10 years it's still the same. And like anything, you can grow tired of it.

I Love warcraft in general, and i used to be really addicted to World of Warcraft, but now my passion for the game is somewhat gone. But i still love the lore so i keep playing, doing quests and planning on raiding again on legion.

Take a break, i didn't played warcraft seriously the whole WoD. The game will never be as good as it was when you started, but it will be great again if you stop for a while and then comeback to it to find that it didn't changed that much and it still the Warcraft you liked to play back on the day but with new stuff to do.

i'm playing and enjoying it. But i hope blizzard will come out with a WoW2 with better graphics and gameplay. i don't even play PvP on WoW anymore because of Overwatch. I almost don't see the point of doing PvP on WoW when Overwatch is a much better PvP Game in almost every way. I know theres alot of networking, technology, design issues to making Overwatch gameplay into an MMO and it's not fair to compare both games. All i'm saying is that i would love a Warcraft themed game with Overwatch fast-paced gameplay without lots of info on the screen.
    That being said, i would love to see PvE Content on Overwatch as well.

TL;DR: Nothing last forever. Take a break. You can enjoy WoW in the future just like you can enjoy playing Super Mario World for SNES after not playing it for some months/years. There's alot of Fun games and other stuff to do out there.

Also, extra tip: don't try playing another MMO, it will hardly be satisfying. when i took a break from WoW i tried WildStar, TESO, Guild Wars 2. They are all pretty awesome, but all they did to me was wishing WoW was upgraded to something else so i could just play wow. Right now, i'm much more addicted to Overwatch than anything, but i've been playing WoW and enjoying it again.

That's my opnion. I'm bored at work wishing i could play games so i'm posting on forums there and there. :T
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!

Quote Originally Posted by DeuZWw View Post
    Don't expect a game to change. after 10 years it's still the same. And like anything, you can grow tired of it.

I Love warcraft in general, and i used to be really addicted to World of Warcraft, but now my passion for the game is somewhat gone. But i still love the lore so i keep playing, doing quests and planning on raiding again on legion.

Take a break, i didn't played warcraft seriously the whole WoD. The game will never be as good as it was when you started, but it will be great again if you stop for a while and then comeback to it to find that it didn't changed that much and it still the Warcraft you liked to play back on the day but with new stuff to do.

i'm playing and enjoying it. But i hope blizzard will come out with a WoW2 with better graphics and gameplay. i don't even play PvP on WoW anymore because of Overwatch. I almost don't see the point of doing PvP on WoW when Overwatch is a much better PvP Game in almost every way. I know theres alot of networking, technology, design issues to making Overwatch gameplay into an MMO and it's not fair to compare both games. All i'm saying is that i would love a Warcraft themed game with Overwatch fast-paced gameplay without lots of info on the screen.
    That being said, i would love to see PvE Content on Overwatch as well.

TL;DR: Nothing last forever. Take a break. You can enjoy WoW in the future just like you can enjoy playing Super Mario World for SNES after not playing it for some months/years. There's alot of Fun games and other stuff to do out there.

Also, extra tip: don't try playing another MMO, it will hardly be satisfying. when i took a break from WoW i tried WildStar, TESO, Guild Wars 2. They are all pretty awesome, but all they did to me was wishing WoW was upgraded to something else so i could just play wow. Right now, i'm much more addicted to Overwatch than anything, but i've been playing WoW and enjoying it again.

That's my opnion. I'm bored at work wishing i could play games so i'm posting on forums there and there. :T
    Stopped reading at bold. WoW is NOTHING like it was back in Vanilla, they are almost 2 completely different games.

Quote Originally Posted by Duano View Post
    Not a hate thread, just want to know if others feel as I do.

I just got in. Played for am hour and literaly nothing has changed. Yes, there is new stuff and thing to do, but basic setup of the gamestyle is still rubbish and focuses on single player rather then mmo gameplay.

As a guy whos been playing this for 10 years, I dont know If Ive outgrown the game or game simply has changed so much that I dont like it any more. Ive been subscribing months and months even when not playing at all just so I can log in and see whats up.

But I guess this is it. Does anybody else feel this way? I mean there are some cool DH skills and stuff, but mostly its just redone.
    Get to 110, play style changes quite a bit for vengeance and if you talent certain ways, allows you to quicker use sigils and increase mobility. Feel a little more squishy, but am better able to self heal now than before. Plus, a nice new AoE that also heals. It's
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

For the first time ever, in the history of me playing this game, I spent all day doing quests with my guild mates.

No idea what you are talking about.

15+ Year Old Account
    legion has some really good storylines at 110. also im having a blast doing the new quests. im feeling the stories and want to know how things end. not saying you dont but read the quests, its alot moee fun the just killing x mobs or gather x. im saying this because i often skipped it.

OP posted this before launch and expects change the day before???? as far as legion i am loving it from a 10 yr veteran i am loving it once again...

OP... your own words can be used against you here. You played it for an hour? How is that any rational amount of time to measure how good an MMO is? A game solely based off of theoretical infinite replayability??

I've played it about 15-16 hours so far and am loving it, I'm taking my time with the quests, reading everything, and getting immersed. On top of that, friends have all flocked back to this game and resubbed after leaving back in Cataclysm. I haven't had this much fun in WoW in a really long time and I can really see Legion paying off. And that's my standpoint from only those hours I've played.

Tbh not sure if troll post
    Eagerly waiting one expansion at a time for the Tinker/Mechanic/Engineer class since 2010

Nothing has changed?

Are you... Are you absolutely sure you actually installed the expansion? And when you log in, it says Legion, not Warlords of Draenor?

Because I don't think you're playing the same expansion everyone else is.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!