Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Would also like to know this. Curious if you get it at full power when you are less than 110?
    lvl 110 with 804 ilvl. Dropped from suramar world quest chest

No armory, probably fake screenshot. Bait?

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Armory doesnt update atm. Does it really look like a fake to you ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    So cynical

Deleted
    So cynical
    pretty much most of the mmo champ posters

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post

visualizing this for the OP
    Could be from beta.

Quote Originally Posted by tran555 View Post
    lvl 110 with 804 ilvl. Dropped from suramar world quest chest
    804 :/ that sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Midoree View Post
    804 :/ that sucks
    No please dont missunderstand me. I had 804 when it dropped. The items ilvl is 895 and its BOP.

If u tried to comment on my low ilvl, no free days to level up freely sadly

I see a potential new source of drama for the next world first race: buying characters with legendary items. Unless they turn out to be so common that most ppl will have one before raids open.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    I see a potential new source of drama for the next world first race: buying characters with legendary items. Unless they turn out to be so common that most ppl will have one before raids open.
    All people will have one, before raids open.

Quote Originally Posted by Lioo View Post
    All people will have one, before raids open.
    But there are plenty of legendaries and only some of them are actually useful in raiding and some are just simply superior compared to others (like the one OP got). Btw congratz to OP lucky bastard

Quote Originally Posted by Janir View Post
    But there are plenty of legendaries and only some of them are actually useful in raiding and some are just simply superior compared to others (like the one OP got). Btw congratz to OP lucky bastard
    Well i do not think it will be a very important problem for world-first raiders. They can run 3-4 chars of the same class, to get a needed one.

Anyone got Legendary?

So cynical
    It's MMO-Champ, people are usually trying to cause drama without any proofs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tran555 View Post
    Cant link images so if anyone wanna post it here pm me and ill send you link Cheers
    Congratulations to you

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post
    How exactly does it work? So all armour slots you can equip a legendary? isnt that overkill
    So far, you start out able to equip one.

Finish research on tier 6 order hall, and you can equip a second.

(And finish order hall campaign to unlock third relic slot.)

Edit: didn't someone post that it takes a minimum of 43 days to research all the way to tier 6?

a guild mate got 890 itlevel legendary when he was level 107 some rogue gloves for combat he said he opend a box but no clue what box ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    So you made an account to tell us you got an item that everyone is more or less obliged by mechanics to get either way at or before Sep 20. Grats. I think that MMOC and Reddit are not enough though if I were you I would ask CNN to drop by and interview me.
    The memes write themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post

visualizing this for the OP
    It actually pops up in guild chat? That's interesting, doesn't D3 do something similar for clans? (I've never joined a clan in D3).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post
    How exactly does it work? So all armour slots you can equip a legendary? isnt that overkill
    Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    In the beginning there will be a limit on how many you can actually equip, but this will increase over time.
    By default you can equip one. When you max out your Class hall the last tech you learn gives you an additional legendary. I would imagine you get 1-2 more with each additional raid tier, I preferabley hope we don't get too much unless they make a way you can upgrade legendaries and give them higher ILvls