Deleted

Possible returning player, don't know what class to play?

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of returning to Legion to try it out and I have my eyes fixed on the DH (Ive always wanted this class in WoW) and want to play it first.

Please bear in mind that I haven't actively played for a very long time, my last bought expansion was Cataclysm and I know that the game has changed alot since then.

So besides the new DH class that I want to try out, I have my old chars, a lvl 86 Shaman, a lvl 85 Pally and a lvl 90 Rogue.

My question is out of these 3 classes mentioned above, which is the most fun to play in Legion? Which is the the most fun for PvP and which is the most fun for PVE?

I will play for the first 2 months of the expansion and maybe more if I like it.

Thanks

Deleted
    Go with Shaman. Paladin and Rogue are pretty damn solid, but they're so amazingly boring. Like, stunningly boring.

Start with the shaman, imo.

My main is a pally, and I've always played even through all those "boring" rotations, but enh is simply frenetic.

Shaman would be my main suggestion they are just so much fun and flexible. But i would really suggest making a DH when you can. They are easy to play and are pretty flashy and fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue83 View Post
    My question is out of these 3 classes mentioned above, which is the most fun to play in Legion? Which is the the most fun for PvP and which is the most fun for PVE?
    Because FUN is subjective (I like this thing, you may dislike that), this kind of thread is not allowed, as per the forum guidelines: Do not create pointless threads such as "Which class/race/gender/faction/server should I roll?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Because FUN is subjective (I like this thing, you may dislike that), this kind of thread is not allowed, as per the forum guidelines: Do not create pointless threads such as "Which class/race/gender/faction/server should I roll?"
    What are you the moderator wannabe?

Deleted
    What are you the moderator wannabe?
    Nope, but as I wrote, FUN is subjective. Because you may not like what I find fun, and you may be totally into something which I detest, it's impossible for anyone but YOU to figure out what class YOU should be playing. And because it truly is pointless to ask others for advice on what YOU should be playing, this kind of thread is considered pointless and not allowed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Nope, but as I wrote, FUN is subjective. Because you may not like what I find fun, and you may be totally into something which I detest, it's impossible for anyone but YOU to figure out what class YOU should be playing. And because it truly is pointless to ask others for advice on what YOU should be playing, this kind of thread is considered pointless and not allowed.
    You must be really fun at parties.

You must be really fun at parties.