Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Warrior Order Hall is the worst thing in Legion

Seriously. Not only does it make all Warriors into vikings apparently the actual artifact quests suck in comparison. A friend has just done the Pala prot quest and he had a fairly long quest filled with lore about going to seek out all these paladins where you eventually have people kneeling before you. Warriors get Odyn, some new random npv telling you to bugger off after getting the artifacts. It ends there. The Valajar are just strangers and no one cares if I'm there or not. I guess this is what you get when Blizzard make your order hall by just copying halls of valor. Let's not even talk about how random the artifacts are.
    Last edited by mmoc30274401ab; 2016-08-31 at 06:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Seriously. Not only does it make all Warriors into vikings apparently the actual artifact quests suck in comparison. A friend has just done the Pala prot quest and he had a fairly long quest filled with lore about going to seek out all these paladins where you eventually have people kneeling before you. Warriors get Odyn, some new random npv telling you to bugger off. The Valajar are just strangers and no one cares if I'm there or not. I guess this is what you get when Blizzard make your order hall by just copying halls of valor. Let's not even talk about how random the artifacts are.
    Heard that warrior is indeed a let down. but outside that rest seem to be amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Should'a went paladin

Lights Hope Chapel makes total sense!

Deleted
    Bitxh please. You don't know the definition of bad. This is bad (demon hunter class hall)

Demon Hunter artifact quests were pretty lame

Not sure why you think you should be worshiped there. Prove your mettle.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I beg to differ, try either the DK or Monk ones. They are miles and away worse both in the questlines and their OHs. By comparison the warrior questlines and OH are amazing. I'd say DK and Monk questlines+OH are probably the only real disappointing things I'd say in Legion so far. Very little dev time spent on either of them. I won't explain why to avoid spoilers but try them and then see if you agree. But those 2 classes in monk and DK sadly got the shaft this time around. There are better ones than warrior for sure, but warriors aren't the worst.

DK order hall = same old. Haven't seen the monk one yet, but I have a sinking feeling I know what it is...
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Know what you mean, my warlock's hall is an absolute blast and fits the lore to a T. Tried out the warrior hall and gave up on ever making him a main. Should have been a bar in the underbelly where fights break out and beer flows and the head of an elite mercenary company sends you out on quests instead. What was the group in Vanilla called, the A-ffray?

7+ Year Old Account
    Can't speak personally, but my friend mains a warrior and loves his order hall. He said that every time he goes there, he kind of lets time get away from him because he's busy admiring everything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    Oh I beg to differ, try either the DK or Monk ones. They are miles and away worse both in the questlines and their OHs.
    Seriously ? you like literally raise 4 new horseman as a DK and try to take over light hope's chapel, how can u call that worse then the DH class campaign ?
    There are way worse order hall quests out there, priests one for example is bland too, story and class hall wise, not to mention just like warriors a string of unknown and random followers.

Sure the order hall is same old place, but calling dk's the worst questline when we got DH and priest just isn't right.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Warrior is by far the worst. I had to ask myself if it was just because I hate vikings, but it's not. It makes zero sense lorewise. "Oh, hi there gnome/dwarf/elf/whatever warrior, you died, but it's not your time. Time to go hang out with some viking assholes and their viking asshole gods and do random viking asshole things. Oh and you can just go kill this random dead viking asshole in this little undead viking fishing village and get a super powerful artifact. gg."

I did artifact quests for five of my characters yesterday, and they were all awesome except for warrior which was a total piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    DK order hall = same old. Haven't seen the monk one yet, but I have a sinking feeling I know what it is...
    It's not kun lai if that's what you're thinking

Deleted
    So, the most basic class in the game gets the most basic things? Not surprised. Join the master Mage class now!

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    It's not kun lai if that's what you're thinking
    I guess I'll have to check it out now.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Deleted
    Reason I have started Legion with my rogue and not warrior. Seeing how a big part of Stormheim actually is about proving one's valor/ worth, I have probably already seen most of the warrior's lore. Rogue quests are amazing though.

I dont like how everyone there is named almost same as in norse mythology.. Odyn, Fenryr, Hymdall... Come on.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    I guess I'll have to check it out now.
    its the pandaren starting zone.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    My friend just sent me this via text, because he's not at a computer and can't post it:

"I went head to head with a void monstrosity that killed the first King of the Arathi, conquer zones from WoW Valhalla, garnered the praise of Odyn himself, have a personal arena where others of Odyn's Chosen can challenge me to single combat, and each victory gives me a stacking buff that tallies my body count. I use the Eye of Odyn to gaze upon my armies and those of Sargeras, and every time i choose to handle something personally, I dive down to the lands below like a fucking flaming meteor. The best blacksmith in Azeroth's history is my personal armorer and weaponsmith, there are solid gold guards twice my [Tauren] size, and a steady mead hall where all my shield maidens hang out. And I'm only level 101. I'm going to upgrade it further. It's impossible for me to see how it could get any better, but it is."

I myself am tempted to jump on my warrior when i get home from work and check it out. It certainly has to be better than my Shaman order hall, which is a damp cave overlooking a whirlpool where the command board is a canvas map duct taped to a rock.