Question on enhancement shamans

with the changes i seem to be overwhelmed with strikes!~!!

Anyone outside or the generic guides have any input after some play time? just started a new dark dwarf shaman!!

Thanks

Also did they get rid of the use your form as a mount option via glyph? if so how disappointing!

Deleted
    Enhancement can take a while to get used to, so it's probably best to take it in steps. Start slow, by just focusing on keeping Flametongue/Hailstorm up. Then start adding in Stormstrikes and Lava Lash/Crash Lightning to spend your Maelstorm. You need to keep your Maelstrom at a level where you know you can always cast Stormstrike if it's up, and you are prepared for the Maelstrom you need if you get a Stormbringer proc.

Slow and steady - I've been enhancement for years, and it took me a while to get used to the new rotation as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dreaderus View Post
    with the changes i seem to be overwhelmed with strikes!~!!

Anyone outside or the generic guides have any input after some play time? just started a new dark dwarf shaman!!

Thanks

Also did they get rid of the use your form as a mount option via glyph? if so how disappointing!
    You should take a look at http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0-3-w-Download
    This is a good way to get started on your learning a proper rotation. Use the target dummies to get comfortable with the button mashing. The enhancement shaman playstyle has changed significantly from before and a lot of people seem to be liking the changes.

Spend a little time learning how to setup weakauras (There is probably a thread for it). It will give you good visuals on your cooldowns, buffs/debuffs.