Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue View Post
    BHTV says in the tooltip it stops after 109
    Well there goes my plans of out-damaging mages in raids. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zoyt View Post
    It's never worth using between the eyes even with crit buff
    What if you have the legendary that increases pistol shot damage by 400% after BtE ?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatu View Post
    No, this dude is straight fearmongering. Look at pre-patch HFC (I know, but it's as good as we've got for large sample size). Here is 99% outlaw which you assume probably had excellent RNG AND kill times.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/8#dataset=99

8th best spec and not even the highest DPS melee. Outlaw is good and is probably the best rogue spec but it's NOT 30-60% better than every other spec, and if you're coming to the rogue forums hoping to nerf our best spec right before raids, you're fighting the wrong fight. We only have one function, dps, why complain when we're doing well?
    It's not a question of complaining because you're doing well, it's more a case of Outlaw being ridiculously good at the moment. Like someone else posted, look at the updated Sims. For comparisons sake, Outlaw is simming at about twice as high dps single target compared to Marksmanship hunter at All gear levels.

damn, i just realized ghostly strike doesnt work with curse of the dreadblades and it's annoying the hell outta me >_>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    damn, i just realized ghostly strike doesnt work with curse of the dreadblades and it's annoying the hell outta me >_>
    Hahha same. been kicking myself in the ass several time for start COTD without applyed GS already. getting energy locked from full burst. atleast thistle thea is there to save us now when we fk up

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    It's definitely quite sad. What's worse is that the proc from Saber Slash is completely wasted.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskwyre View Post
    It's definitely quite sad. What's worse is that the proc from Saber Slash is completely wasted.
    Not completely. You still get a free Pistol Shot out of it, which means when you're using COTD without AR (ie its second usage if yoi didn't get True Bearing) you can fill CP for free without overcapping energy.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't really hear much about this from Beta, so now that plenty of you have played Outlaw with the relic, is the health loss from CotD a burden on the healer?

Quote Originally Posted by osicat View Post
    Hahha same. been kicking myself in the ass several time for start COTD without applyed GS already. getting energy locked from full burst. atleast thistle thea is there to save us now when we fk up
    Pretty sure Thistle Tea shares CD with Agility Potion.

for roll the bones, once you hit two buffs should you ever reroll them? i.e. to get better suited buffs for what you're fighting, been reading that a lot, but i just assumed that once you hit 2+ you just let it run its course and reroll near the end of duration

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    All damage players take is a burden on the healer. It's how you manage that damage that can make it easier or more difficult for the healers.
    True, but let me rephrase: Does CotD result in so many self-harming finishers that you are doing significant damage to yourself, or are we only talking like 10-15% (which gets topped off by group healing that would otherwise be over-healing)? Has a healer ever complained about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tellof View Post
    True, but let me rephrase: Does CotD result in so many self-harming finishers that you are doing significant damage to yourself, or are we only talking like 10-15% (which gets topped off by group healing that would otherwise be over-healing)? Has a healer ever complained about it?
    If you are worried about that also use your COS when you do it. It will absorb 2-3 of your finishers health loss. Granted you are burning your COS and a GCD.

Deleted
    I wish they would fix the retarded delay on saber slash proc, it fucks up adrenalin rush so badly sometimes.

Deleted
    I know common practice is to reroll RTB for 2 buffs, but during AR+CotD, rerolling at all seems horrible, and if you got a single true bearing you this is pretty crazy also.

Broadsides+Jolly Roger is weak af during CotD

I definitely dont see this reroll until 2 buffs as some hard rule

Quote Originally Posted by Underz View Post
    I know common practice is to reroll RTB for 2 buffs, but during AR+CotD, rerolling at all seems horrible, and if you got a single true bearing you this is pretty crazy also.

Broadsides+Jolly Roger is weak af during CotD

I definitely dont see this reroll until 2 buffs as some hard rule
    jolly isnt bad during CotD but broadsides definitely is worthless
    but using CotD to reroll isnt actually a bad thing to do, obviously shark+TB go up insanely in value during it, and in 5mans anyway true bearing by itself is usually worth keeping

roll for two definitely isnt written in stone, but it's a generally good rule of thumb to follow on most situations
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2016-09-02 at 03:44 AM.

What's the stat priority for Outlaw? icy veins says crit #1 stat, shouldnt haste be?

Deleted
    As far as I'm aware Versatility > Crit is our go-to stats, however the stat weights are extremely close (less than 0.20 from best to worth) so simming your own character would most likely be the most accurate for your current gear/stat level.

Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    What's the stat priority for Outlaw? icy veins says crit #1 stat, shouldnt haste be?
    Where does it say that? I just checked and Versatility is #1 stat, followed by crit. Even the document on first page says the same so I am not really sure where are you getting your info from.
    Pugs are like Master Card---- Priceless.

Deleted
    Hi guys!

I have a tiny problem with the stat priority as well. Today I've made two simulations: One simulation of the T19P sample profile of Simulation Craft and one simulation with my personal char. I did the extraction of my char via the simulationcraft addon due to the fact that an export via the bnet doesn't include the artifact weapons.

My problem at this point is the difference between the two simulations. The first simulation (sample profile) gave me the following result:
    "Rogue_Outlaw_T19P": Agility=11.75, Ap=11.35, CritRating=6.37, HasteRating=5.74, MasteryRating=5.26, Versatility=7.00, Dps=9.50

The second simulation (personal char) looks like this:
    "Horkst": Agility=10.03, Ap=9.97, CritRating=4.88, HasteRating=5.24, MasteryRating=4.75, Versatility=5.64, Dps=7.79

My question is: Why do I have two different scalings?

SimplyMad

Quote Originally Posted by Khas View Post
    Where does it say that? I just checked and Versatility is #1 stat, followed by crit. Even the document on first page says the same so I am not really sure where are you getting your info from.
    I looked at the icy-veins but a Outlaw guildie of mine says its Versa>Haste>rest before raids. We need that high base haste for the first raids. (According to the Outlaw Discord channel)