Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmirino View Post
    I'm seeing people ilvl 820 already, how? I did the world quests and got no gear, how are people gearing so fast?
    hacks and bots
    100% always gaurenteed to be server hackers and botters and/or some exploit when ever you see people gearing or max level within hours of launch and it's not from the auction house
    don't worry
    blizzard will ban them all like they have been doing for years

blizzard has banned thousands of them over the years and they usually never get their account back due to flimsy excuses on how they did something the game wasn't programmed to do and/or something your body wasn't made to do (being awake 24/7 for an entire week to level up for world first) usually they had multiple people playing their account if it's not a bot program
    Last edited by skannerz22; 2016-09-01 at 05:22 AM.
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Getting really lucky with warforged/titanforged drops from dungeons.

Remember, there are insane people who leveled to 110 in like 5 hours, so they've been 110 for over 24 hours now, more than enough time to spam dungeons and get lucky with titanforged gear.

Why they're so desperate to be geared up RIGHT NOW when raids aren't opening for another 3 weeks, is beyond me.
    They might wanna be 100% ready before the raid opens and maybe they're interested in leveling/gearing their ''main alt'' aswell.

I got ilvl 824 on the first day by manually entering all the heroic dungeons and doing all WQ with item rewards before i went to sleep. 2nd day we did a couple of heroics again and finished 4 of the mythic dungeons and im currently 830. It's all about rng when gearing with personal tho. I also got my first legendary however it was a follower equipment A priest in my guild got a proper legendary from running the mythics tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Favlos View Post
    You have to unlock them; you get them as a reward from order hall NPCs, and can buy replacements for gold. http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/class-o...lls-armor-sets
    Ohhhhh.

I thought that looked too easy. Oh well, I've been working overtime this week, so I haven't played much :P I'm only 101 so far.

Are you serious?

Just 'sniping' World Quests with >810 rewards will get you a long way, then any source of items (normals included) with warforged procs will get you across that threshold. Also, garrison vendor AND upgrades, crafted items, boe's, etc...

I only ran 2 heroics so far, and already at 819.

why is this shocking again?

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Getting really lucky with warforged/titanforged drops from dungeons.

Remember, there are insane people who leveled to 110 in like 5 hours, so they've been 110 for over 24 hours now, more than enough time to spam dungeons and get lucky with titanforged gear.

Why they're so desperate to be geared up RIGHT NOW when raids aren't opening for another 3 weeks, is beyond me.
    Same people who will complain before the next raid opens that "there's nothing to do!!" IF Blizzards "expansion once a year" took 14 to 18 months...how long will the "well the 1 year cycle didn't work and we are gonna take our time" droughts be? These people are gonna be unsubbing and hitting the forums crying about lack of content.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Deleted
    (1) Ding max level
    (2) Use trade chat or LFG tool to manually create a group for heroics
    (3) Gather and manually run through an instance portal
    (4) Profit! 825+ gear ez.

This has how it's been for every expansion rly.

Deleted
    I'm 824 with a single mythic dungeon completed and about 7 heroics done. Got lucky with one heroic 845 reward and an 845 from Withered Army Training too. Plenty of people with good item level! I saw an 835 tank in my random heroic earlier too, total awe at his survivability and damage!

10+ Year Old Account
    world quests and dungeon, easy

I'm 822 enhance, hit 110 at around 8PM PST on the 30th. Most of my gear has come from world quests. SPammed a few heroics as a healer for some additional pcs. And did 2 mythics, got a relic for resto set, and got a neck for my main spec. Not too difficult, make sure to upgrade your helm with OH resources to 830 if you want, doest cost much (2500).
    Last edited by Lady Mormont; 2016-09-01 at 05:42 AM.

entering mythic dungeon at like 800 ilvl and taking the mythic dungeon slow without pulling crazy amount of mobs and using CC is how my guild groups are getting geared quick most guildies are getting to 830 +

7+ Year Old Account
    I am 816. It's all about luck from world quests. I also got a mythic trinket from a Black Rook Hold world quest.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    legion is out for 2 hours and people are going threw these zones as rocket launcher... did blizzard created them for nothing ? read quests. its also a lore. that's why I love WoW.

get a grp and walk into mythics havent done a heroic yet and i have 3 pieces 840+ 2 from mythic runs

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmirino View Post
    I'm seeing people ilvl 820 already, how? I did the world quests and got no gear, how are people gearing so fast?
    800 armor from zone completion and Class Hall. Any quest upgrades they got and I believe Mythics are available too. Take this and add in crafted gear and it's not so insane. Costly and lucky, yes, but not impossible.

By doing dungeon quests that give you an 800 piece, world quests, rare mobs, normal dungeons, then heroics. Im at 819 right now and I still have 7 more heroics to do.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't entirely get the obsession with racing to max either. We'll have these dungeons for 2 maybe 2.5 years from the sound of things, since Blizz has been clear about ditching the annual expansion idea (not that they put them out anywhere near annually actually anyway, but that's another topic). Are people in that much of a hurry to start the clock on running Eye of Azshara 1,000 times on various difficulties? Partially I get the urge to race for the more serious raiders, but even then this is really fast. I have a feeling the people that went as fast as possible to hit 810+ ilvl in 48 hours are going to be the same people burned out saying there is nothing to do in 2 months. Even taking your time reading the quests it's not going to take long at all to get to 110. Enjoy the journey, this Legion content is good and we'll be here a while.

Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    hacks and bots
    100% always gaurenteed to be server hackers and botters and/or some exploit when ever you see people gearing or max level within hours of launch and it's not from the auction house
    don't worry
    blizzard will ban them all like they have been doing for years

blizzard has banned thousands of them over the years and they usually never get their account back due to flimsy excuses on how they did something the game wasn't programmed to do and/or something your body wasn't made to do (being awake 24/7 for an entire week to level up for world first) usually they had multiple people playing their account if it's not a bot program
    Lol what? We leveled in 6 hours as a group of 4. Frag did it in 5h 28m.

Getting gear is a joke. Either big troll or clueless to how this game works.

order hall can get you some 830 gear easily
    Dalaran ring is 850 ilvl
    crafted gear if you can start at 815 for the good gear
    World quest can give you same amazing gear, i had a chance for a mythic 840+ trinket for SV hunter, but i dont play sv, screw that quest.

I'm only 718 with no mythics done and only 6 heroics. It's really not unrealistic to be (much) higher than that(at least 1 guy in my guild is 830+, mostly due to him being way too lucky with WF/TF).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    legion is out for 2 hours and people are going threw these zones as rocket launcher... did blizzard created them for nothing ? read quests. its also a lore. that's why I love WoW.
    And it's fine that that's how you enjoy playing WoW. Personally I just want the levelling "experience" over as quickly as possible, even if the quests are pretty good.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU