Page 43 of 68 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Given his report to the media about "bodies in the street, people on paid leave" he is very clearly talking about police shootings of black criminals. Which has been throuroughly debunked. So he is pretty much full of shit which means he did this for the attention.
    Racial oppression is much bigger, than just police shootings of black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    He made the statement. The onus is on him to prove that black people are oppressed in this country. More specifically, that the police are oppressing them. Once he can do that ( he can't because they aren't) I will no longer say he isn't an attention seeking jack ass. Until he does, I reserve the right to tell him he is full of shit and doing it for attention.
    This is explicitly arguing in bad faith.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    We get it, you're a rural teenager.
    >post has been strictly relevant to Colin Kaepernick's refusal to rise for the anthem and statement on police "getting paid leave and getting away with murder."
    >makes a personal attack at me
    >tells me to stick to the topic at hand

That's about the most effeminate way I've ever seen someone say "stupid uneducated racist redneck".

If you can't even form a coherent statement with relevance to the topic at hand... Just stop posting.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Read again

"There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."
    -Colin Kaepernick

read what? this? Oh, guess that you must have missed it. Even after I told you to read it.

Would you like that to change?
    i'm obviously scrutinizing how it is okay for an athlete to slam police on the media, but dallas' nfl team can't even honor their fallen officers.

I'm not going to apologize for the fact that I've yet to hear any valid criticism. I'm sure some exist.
    Black men make up 6.5% of the US population. They commit more than 50% of violent crimes in America. 90% of black men whose cause of death was murder, were murdered by black men.

There is no police brutality. It's not even racist to approach black men more aggresively as a cop, it's essentially a safety precaution. People always wanna yell fuck the police etc. but damn yall these are people with families. How the fuck they supposed to raise a family, clothe and educate their children when they're dead because they let their guard down and some non-compliant lowlife thug gunned them down for a traffic violation 'cause they were guilty of some other shit and were going to go to jail anyway when they ran their ID?

It's obvious not all black men are bad people. But when you work a job like that, being racist as fuck is probably going to keep you alive a lot longer than not.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    I link this in all these threads and it usually ignored, probably due to the findings.

https://youtu.be/jmE990-eUiw
    good watch.

but it wouldn't be the first time someone here threw logic out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    so this quarterback stands up for something..but it's okay for some billionaire racist to run for President? Seems like there is a double standard somewhere...i don't fcuking know anymore lol.
    as far as i'm concerned he's only still in the running because that bitch is too.

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    There are by the way, more credible studies into this than fucking TV shows designed for idiots.
    lol so salty

did you really expect the complexity of it to be covered in a video that's 5 minutes long?

There is no police brutality
    None? At all?

It's not even racist to approach black men more aggresively as a cop, it's essentially a safety precaution.
    But when you work a job like that, being racist as fuck is probably going to keep you alive a lot longer than not.

10+ Year Old Account
    thems some mighty fine cherry picking skills

But isn't your president a person of colour >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    But isn't your president a person of colour >_>
    while obama has been a pretty good president he's pretty much responsible for all of this anti-police garbage flying all over the media right now with his "that could have been my son" bullshit

regardless having a black president doesn't mean black people are not disadvantaged in some ways, but a lot of their problems are self created. namely how they, as a people, are seen in america.
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2016-09-01 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    thems some mighty fine cherry picking skills
    Wasn't cherry picking at all. I asked a question about one claim and pointed out you contradicted yourself in the same post.

Answer the question. No police brutality at all? Totally nonexistent?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Wasn't cherry picking at all.
    you took 3 parts of my statement out of their context in an attempt to twist and contort my shared thoughts to push your agenda.

that's the definition of cherry picking.

but tell you what wells. why don't you go become a cop? then you won't need anyone else's opinion on police brutality. then, you can tell us the reality of the matter.

i mean, if you don't end up in a body bag. hopefully we'll be able to honor you in death.

you took 3 parts of my statement out of their context in an attempt to twist and contort my shared thoughts to push your agenda.

that's the definition of cherry picking.

but tell you what wells. why don't you go become a cop? then you won't need anyone else's opinion on police brutality. then, you can tell us the reality of the matter.

i mean, if you don't end up in a body bag. hopefully we'll be able to honor you in death.
    Its really a simple question. You said there's no police brutality. Can you elaborate? Because it seems like you're claiming it can't be police brutality by virtue of targeting black people.

10+ Year Old Account
    when group of people makes up 6.5% of the population and commits more than half of the violent crimes and there are tons of videos online showing black men fighting police officers and/or not complying and then you go to work and deal with this shit and you know white people are date rapists, pedophiles, white collar thieves and more likely to kill themselves doing a backflip on a 4-wheeler than gun you down without warning, who are you more afraid of?

like really, its not hard. you run into a cop you act polite, you're cooperative, you do what you can to make the officer feel safe. you don't get shot. surprise! this isn't 1950 where people were being sprayed with fire hoses.

i think that, honestly, you are grasping at straws here but yes there is police misconduct. but absolutely not on the level that these people whining on media would have you believe. Like all these shootings that bring BLM protesters onto the freeway? These idiots are all mourning thugs.
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2016-09-01 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xar226 View Post
    Going to say the same thing I say about flag burners:

This is stupid. It's incredibly disrespectful for no particular reason, and rather than winning over supporters you're far more likely to push them away. Change doesn't come by alienating people; it comes by convincing them.

That said, it's also an effective means of protest because, yet again, here we are talking about it, so he got exactly what he wanted to get.

And before anybody tries to guess my politics by that statement, I'm actually more inclined to agree with what he's saying than disagree.
    How is it disrespectful to anyone?
    Quit living in the 1700s.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

when group of people makes up 6.5% of the population and commits more than half of the violent crimes and there are tons of videos online showing black men fighting police officers and/or not complying and then you go to work and deal with this shit and you know white people are date rapists, pedophiles, white collar thieves and more likely to kill themselves doing a backflip on a 4-wheeler than gun you down without warning, who are you more afraid of?

like really, its not hard. you run into a cop you act polite, you're cooperative, you do what you can to make the officer feel safe. you don't get shot. surprise! this isn't 1950 where people were being sprayed with fire hoses.

i think that, honestly, you are grasping at straws here but yes there is police misconduct. but absolutely not on the level that these people whining on media would have you believe. Like all these shootings that bring BLM protesters onto the freeway? These idiots are all mourning thugs.
    What does the level have to be before it can be protested?

Deleted
    The man himself isnt black though. Not even a little.

Any European can tell you that his face is that of a Arab/North African man.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    The man himself isnt black though. Not even a little.

Any European can tell you that his face is that of a Arab/North African man.
    Oh shit, he's a Muslim, no wonder he hates the American flag so much! It all makes sense now!

How the fuck would a European know what an Arab looks like anyway, given that all you guys ever seem to talk about is how they stay in their ghettoes and don't interact with any of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    read what? this? Oh, guess that you must have missed it. Even after I told you to read it.
    Yes. I read that part. And acknowledged it. But why are you completely disregarding the first sentence? The oppression of minorities.

i'm obviously scrutinizing how it is okay for an athlete to slam police on the media, but dallas' nfl team can't even honor their fallen officers.
    So should we force individuals to stay silent on police issues? Or should we force private organizations to honor police officers?

Which one would you prefer? Because the question you asked was "How can he do it."

I answered that question. It's called the first amendment. Do you have any other questions?

Black men make up 6.5% of the US population. They commit more than 50% of violent crimes in America. 90% of black men whose cause of death was murder, were murdered by black men.
    So because black males disproportionately commit higher rates of violent crime as a population, it's OK to give them longer prison sentences than white males convicted of the same exact crimes? Is that what you're saying?

There is no police brutality.
    I'm not sure what you mean by this. Like, there's no cases of police brutality, ever? It doesn't exist?

It's not even racist to approach black men more aggressively as a cop, it's essentially a safety precaution.
    Out of curiosity, why do you think black males, on average, commit higher rates of violence than other demographics? Do you think it's a genetic predisposition?
    Eat yo vegetables

What does the level have to be before it can be protested?
    Level of hate? What are you talking about? Police hate black people?

Its really a simple question. You said there's no police brutality. Can you elaborate? Because it seems like you're claiming it can't be police brutality by virtue of targeting black people.
    studies actually comfirm the police shoot more white people than black people...

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Oh, I didn't know we were in the presence of a fucking professor. Oh wait, no its just some guy who has clearly never read the most basic primer in economics in his entire life.

Your opinion is not what economics is.

I can make some bullshit about how the government paying to dig my garden is good for the economy. It would be more plausible than the vomit-inducing drivel you just came out with. At least I could substantiate my argument with some kind of source or statistic which your imbeclic snivellings do not.
    Stahp. You sound really butt-hurt now. You are the one that brings up BS and doesn't cite a single source. Both of my points are extreme common sense.

Military - Other than the million+ enlisted and officers serving in the military, who get paid... There are multiple civilian workers, contractors, etc... The tools used by the US Military are largely developed and built in the US, more people getting paid. If you want it broken down Barney Style, go pull the reports where the budget goes yourself.

Banks - Yes, genius, lets put hundreds of thousands of people out of work. All while doing immeasurable damage to the economy.

These are common sense ideas, you are dropping the asinine arguments here with zero backing.

Regardless I'm done, there is no point to a discussion with you, not to mention it's off-topic.

This guy totally lost any support of me at all with this his "pig/police socks". It really does not help his cause at all in trying to bring attention, then flaming the situation by calling one group of people a slur. Even if he tries to come back and say not all cops are pigs or any other. Just wearing the socks does not help.