Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meridas View Post

Literally how? How do I make people appear? I could swear that is outside of my power.
    ye i wish to know it too - yesterday draenor-eu felt more dead during leveling to me then my old super dead realm back in mop which had ton more people leveling around me then one of most popualted horde servers in eu has atm -_- i swear to go if not ocasional 1 or 2 people here and there i would really think that i play single player game.

Quote Originally Posted by Khuros View Post
    I play on Stormrage US Alliance. I'm 104 right now and i see around 4 people around me all the time.
    i envy you so much - last night the most people i ve seen was like 3 or 4 people near blackrook hold -_- besides that it was occasional 1 or 2 people here and there -_-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    you are basically creating pointless rant threads for the sake of it.
    just because you don't see the point doesn't mean it's not there
    how about you adress the arguments instead of derailing this thread

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sunamar on day 1 was rather empty but that's no surprise, not many people speed-level.
    On day two the amount of people in Sunamar had increased significantly. I'm curious as to how busy it is here on Day 3 when i get home from work.
    I've yet to be able to engage a 110 rare elite without someone joining in shortly after i've engaged the mob(s).
    Mmm... Bear!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

interacted with tons of players. i was in a bad situation where I had pulled too many and my poisons had dropped off. two people came to my rescue and i /thanked them.

People asking for help on quest locations or how to get a treasure in person or through /1. I and others offer help.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    You're definitely doing something wrong because the world is full of people; especially if you play on a full server.
    I AM playing on a full server and the world is NOT full with people. When Legion launched I was in a queue for 1 hour. Yet when I started playing there was nobody.

What now? Pick one. Which one is it.
    Those two points are not mutually exclusive. They can occur simultaneously.

i'm not playing on a full server and there are HUNDREDS of people around. Dozens in certain areas. Helya's realm was stock full of people. The area before it was hella busy.

Deleted
    what are u talking about ? Have you never heard of dungeons or the group quests or raids, or battlegrounds, i can go on.. You clearly are a singleplayer leveler and dont interact with people. Don't whine to the rest of us who actually talk and interact with other people.
    This is your issue not the rest of us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Good. More single player please. Let me do the top groups and raids alone. Not joking.
    You're the reason WoW is dying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I play on a low population server (Feathermoon) and I see at least close to a dozen people doing quests around me.
    You are lying. I play on an extremely high population server (Blackmoore-EU). The server was locked at midnight and I was in a queue for an hour. The server has been on high for the last two days. I see maybe 2-3 people sometimes around me. Sure there are people, but barely any. This is pitiful for an MMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Funny I've been doing loads of things with guildies and friends. Guess you just don't have any.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Probably all too true.
    Pathetic ad hominem. I'm not talking about guildies and friends, I'm talking about random people in the zones. How am I supposed to meet people in the game if the game won't show them to me? The reason I server changed to a high population realm was because I wanted to feel like playing an MMO. And an MMO needs people. Now they are literally putting everyone into their own instanced zone because their servers couldn't handle anymore. It's pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lythelia View Post
    So how is it then that I always have at least 6 people on the same quest anywhere in the world. If it's a rare then normally 10 people. How is it that dungeon times are less than 5 minutes?
    6 people aren't a lot. It used to be dozens.

Deleted
    You are lying. I play on an extremely high population server (Blackmoore-EU). The server was locked at midnight and I was in a queue for an hour. The server has been on high for the last two days. I see maybe 2-3 people sometimes around me. Sure there are people, but barely any. This is pitiful for an MMO.
    sorry but the only person lying here is you

i play Kazzak EU which is one of the high pop servers that struggles with lag around 6pm due how many peoole are playing and there's constantly 3 to 4 people around me at all times

my housemate is playing on emerald dream (medium pop i believe) and i laughed my arse off at him yesterday while he was ganked constantly by groups of 3 to 4 alliance in each quest hub he went to

like i said either you're lying, you're blind or you need to up your view distance

can't quote you from my phone but "6 people aren't a lot, it used to be dozens"

......in these previos expansions there was only 1 or 2 starting zones not 4, more zones equal people being spread out

common sense dude, stop grasping for arguements and think
    Last edited by mmoce026f1ce64; 2016-09-01 at 07:46 AM.

Deleted
    If only you had little, just a little bit of selfrespect, you would be thankful for, all the hours and days of your life you have been playing this. And tell yourself to leave and go, as you simple don't have any logical reason to rant or whine.

But no.

I'm start getting offended.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trep View Post
    I think the OP just wants his WoD launch experience back. You know, so many people that you can't accomplish anything, servers are crashing due to too many people in one location all trying to do the same thing
    Uhm, that's Blizzard's problem? Before WoD, servers didn't have those issues. So the solution is to literally put every single player in his own instance? What a shitty solution that is. Get better servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    They've done a real great job with the artifact questlines. I did the Balance, Feral and Guardian questlines so far, and especially the Guardian one was gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. It brought us back to Northrend, expanded on Druid lore, gave us some backstory to the upcoming Emerald Dream raid and was in and of itself a wonderful scenario. I especially liked that it tested you as a tank, which is exactly how it should be. It reminded me of Wrathion's challenge in MoP. I'm honestly amazed how wonderful that questline was. It even made me want to raid as a tank more than anything else ever has, and made me want to go into the Emerald Dream and free Ursoc. And there is so much more of this. I'm someone who has always played all classes, I have a max level character of each class since Wrath. And I will definitely go through all of the questlines. And I think it will be a blast.

I got the Collector's Edition, and the 80 bucks are well worth it, the content of the game itself as well as the CE stuff. If I compare this to other singleplayer games, WoW: Legion has a great content to money ratio.

What bothers me though is, that the world feels so empty. I don't get why. I've barely met anyone in the last two days. And I'm on a full server. Only time I see a lot of people is on my way into the Dreamgrove, because that's crossrealm.

And even though the questing experience will be great, with how server communities don't even exist anymore, I feel that at max level, the game will not have a lot to offer. The first raid with only 7 bosses will only open up in a month, and then will release LFR parts slowly over time. There will be little to do and little reason to stay subscribed. That is when the content to money ratio shifts to the other side. Paying 45-80 bucks for all the content we get initially with the launch, all the questing content, that's definitely worth it. Paying 13 bucks a month for little to no endgame, at best grinding the same things again and again and then waiting for a rehashed Karazhan or possibly some other minor content patch - that doesn't really sound like it will be worth it at all.

So I recommend that everyone play WoW: Legion as the singleplayer game that it wants to be. It's great at that. Play through all the artifact questlines, play through all the order hall campaigns, play through all the quests in the zones and try out all the different specs. Playing it as an MMO, though? Not so much. Blizzard has moved away from making MMOs and moved towards crafting great singleplayer experiences.
    Can you please stop lying? You are either in dead realm, blind, moron, trolling or having a serious bug. There are more players in "current expansion areas/cities" than never before. Have you even visited Dalaran? Last night in my server Dalaran sewers had so big pvp battle that whole area was lagging. There is levelers everywhere, there is people in class hall always, Dalaran is so full of people it lags, 1 guy kills another in the world and soon there is massive group battles in the area and even older cities have players in em. If something was "singleplayer" it was WoD expansion.

I don't know, I can see other Horde players but I haven't ran across more than 2 Alliance and I'm 104 now. Not seen a single Alliance player in Azsuna. The world definitely feels smaller.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurvus View Post
    I recommend you stop hoping Blizzard will handle your social interactions for you.
    Dude, how can I have social interactions if Blizzard literally holds other players hostage? How can I meet them if Blizzard literally doesn't let me?

This game has turned into a single player game because Blizzard listened to the casual losers who don't like being challenged by other players.

Deleted
    So what it feels smaller?

Why would you care? Do you have fun? What do you want to, endless continents that in the ends doesnt matter, as you raid in a closed environment anyway?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurvus View Post
    All it seems to me is that you started playing it more and more like a single player.
    Am I the one making the game? Am I the one making content that is instanced and phased and excludes other players?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    WoW is great as a singleplayer yes. Always be like that. It's both a single player and a multiplayer.
    Singleplayer and multiplayer, but not massively multiplayer anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Funny I've been doing loads of things with guildies and friends. Guess you just don't have any.
    Mmm, I get his point - but I don't think it's any better or worse this time than it's been before. I've always levelled and played with my friends on launch, and that was no different here. The big difference is that the scaling tech has meant that we can do different things in the meantime when some of us are logged off (additional profession and order hall content helps here, too), then jump right back to it when we're together again.

I'm level 106, but I'm taking it relatively slowly and am trying to keep up with order hall and profession quests, while catching up with my fishing - it was 400 when I started, and is 625-ish now (I don't recall). And while other players have previously been an impediment to that, they really haven't been here... Which is why I get what the OP is talking about.

I think he's being overly harsh, but that doesn't mean I think his post has no merit.

Didn't they add a shard system in so it keeps the zones capped to a certain amount of players to an extent? On top of that I still see a lot of people and I've never seen my friends list so active in many years.