Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Really hope they keep her morally ambiguous instead of trying to redeem her or turn full evil. She belongs in the gray. She's Azeroth's Dark Knight.

Because she's an Edgelord's sex fantasy and the internet is filled with sexually-frustrated socially-maladapted edgelords?

Quote Originally Posted by omfgreally View Post
    IKR!!! Why can't they just hire the originals to do the voices? and stay with the original voice actors unless they are dead.
    So...curious who the current Sylvanas VA is since it's been changed, I looked her up. And I'm kind of sad I did. Not saying anything bad about the VA herself, I think the voice she does for Sylvanas is amazing, but I just find it odd in juxtaposition who the other main character she's known for voicing is..... Cheer Bear.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3021642/

Take it as you will, but I find it pretty damn funny.

Quote Originally Posted by ksaf View Post
    Really hope they keep her morally ambiguous instead of trying to redeem her or turn full evil. She belongs in the gray. She's Azeroth's Dark Knight.
    That would be an interesting place to go with her. Turn her into WoW's version of Batman. That place in the lore is definitely open.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    People don't want to have sex with Garrosh.
    Speak for yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Same with Hillary and Trump. She simply dont get as much hate that she deserved, simply because shes a woman.

Because Sylvanas has legions of fanboys who would defend her even if she ran over a building full of kittens with a bulldozer, while Garrosh wasn't anywhere near that level of popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    This isn't true. The cut scene merely shows the horde backing off, without showing what is going on in their end. You could see from the horde broken shore quest line that they too were being overwhelmed and their warchief was dealt a near fatal blow. Any army at war would retreat if their supreme commander becomes wounded like that.
    If the Commander is that important why is he right on the front lines? If you go to war there are casualties to be expected. You can't just leave a whole flank unprotected because one soldier is wounded.
    Und wenn du das Spiel verlierst, ganz unten stehst, dann stehn wir hier und sing Borussia - Borussia BVB!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeller View Post
    If the Commander is that important why is he right on the front lines? If you go to war there are casualties to be expected. You can't just leave a whole flank unprotected because one soldier is wounded.
    Why you asking me? I didn't lead the assault...

Shes an immortal undead grimdark elf queen of the undead whos the best at everything she does. Shes been the favourite of the deviantart meets hot topic audience since forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeller View Post
    I feel for anyone who judges warcraft lore with plot holes and inconsistencies, it would drive anyone nuts. Just take it for what it is: Horde got overwhelmed, had to retreat or die, Alliance think they got betrayed. Horde messed up by not warning the Alliance (Sylv did sound a horn), Alliance is going to mess up by a baseless assumption.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    I feel for anyone who judges warcraft lore with plot holes and inconsistencies, it would drive anyone nuts. Just take it for what it is: Horde got overwhelmed, had to retreat or die, Alliance think they got betrayed. Horde messed up by not warning the Alliance (Sylv did sound a horn), Alliance is going to mess up by a baseless assumption.
    Sylvanas sounded the horn to siganlise their own troops they are retreating. If the Horde really got that overwhelmed why did they still have their retreat route open? Sylvanas just panicked because Vol'jin was wounded while playing soldier.
    Und wenn du das Spiel verlierst, ganz unten stehst, dann stehn wir hier und sing Borussia - Borussia BVB!

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    It's simple: Sylvanas is an anti-hero
    Not in the slightest. You have no idea what that word means, apparently.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    It's simple: Sylvanas is an anti-hero with a decent backstory and depth (well for Warcraft standards).

Garrosh was a moron and little else.
    Pretty much this. Blizzard basically made Garrosh bi-polar. Thrall just choosing him to be warchief was just stupid and had no reason. They always go with the worst option.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

She's got nice tits and ass.