I think Sylvanas dies soon or later.

I think Sylvanas dies soon or later after watching this video.>>
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTtSlQfSsQY

I don`t think, she dies in this expansion, but she will die in the future expansion, coz she is no longer immortal and Blizzard don`t do cinematics for just for fun. There must be a point... Think about it.

Sylvannas is Undead not immortal. She was trying to control that Val'kyr to become an immortal.

Deleted
    Troll post, close plz.

If anything I think Blizzard is done killing off warchiefs for a while.

Deleted
    Why is it a troll post? He is giving his opinion and wanting to discuss.

I do think the OP has a point, but every Blizzard character gets to the chopping block sooner or later. What this did is dispel any Sylvanas apologists. She is quite ill intended.

But i do have a theory that she might go through a redemption arc and die heroicly against Azshara in the next xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathbahamutXXX View Post
    Sylvannas is Undead not immortal. She was trying to control that Val'kyr to become an immortal.
    Yes, she is not immortal, but she can live again, when Val`kyr ress her. Thats why I said `immortal`.

I don't think they'll be killing her off any time soon they've already killed off Vol'jin, Cairne Bloodhoof and Garrosh Hellscream, we won't have many leaders left at this point, plus the forsaken would end up in the same shithole troll fans have been thrown into.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if I missed something, but how did she even get into Helheim? I was questing there on my Alliance character, and she's talking to Helya. Pretty sure you have to be dead to even go there.

If she didn't die there, I bet she is deposed of the Warchief mantle soon enough and it goes to someone else.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Deleted
    Sylvanas will be reigning for a while. She's not going to die of a stupid valkyr, she'll find another way to enslave all of them.

If anything the next death will be Genn, not this expansion, but he's bound to be owned by Sylvanas at some point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Not sure if I missed something, but how did she even get into Helheim? I was questing there on my Alliance character, and she's talking to Helya. Pretty sure you have to be dead to even go there.

If she didn't die there, I bet she is deposed of the Warchief mantle soon enough and it goes to someone else.
    If you did the quest, she escaped helheim with you after sabotaging Helya pretty much.

...what?

She didn't sabotage Helya. She struck a bargain with her, used a soul lantern very similar to the one Helya uses on you to weaken you, in order to weaken Eyir.

What's with all these nonsensical arguments about what Sylvanas was actually doing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post

I don`t think, she dies in this expansion, but she will die in the future expansion, coz she is no longer immortal and Blizzard don`t do cinematics for just for fun. There must be a point... Think about it.
    In the end death claims us all, ofc she will die at some point as do all other characters if warcraft will keep going.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathbahamutXXX View Post
    Undeads are immortal, in the classic sense. They cannot die from bloodloss, disease, old age, asphyxiation etc. She doens't want the val'kyr to become immortal, but to prevent ever dying again, she wants them to make her invincible.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

...ok? Everyone dies "sooner or later", I fail to see the point.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard will not kill sexiest character in horde.

or Maybe they'll bring her back to life again!

BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Nope. Too popular a character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post

What is already dead may never die!
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

At this point in the game, every single horde faction leader(apart from goblins) has died at some point. so if anyone should die it should be the faction leader everyone forgot was a faction leader. *looks at the goblins*

Her fear of a true death is a huge driving point for her story. Shes gonna come to terms with her mortality and make a heroic sacrifice to save someone important/strike a decisive blow against the Legion.