Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well phoenix and dragon quest are out soon. Maybe that?
    Wasn't there an announcement in a coro coro about a September direct where we will get info about a special Rockruff evolution?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Wasn't there an announcement in a coro coro about a September direct where we will get info about a special Rockruff evolution?
    Dont expect much.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Pretty sure that was about the September CoroCoro having a poster detailing Rockruff. Can't remember anything about a Direct being mentioned.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Wish i knew what was going on with the pokemon websites. Trainer clubs been down nearly a month. The anniversary website wont work on desktop. They need to get it together. I Still don't receive pokemon trainer newsletters anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Deleted
    Free Victini starting today, don't forget to obtain one in the following weeks!

Deleted
    "For those of you in Europe & Australia, the Darkrai event has been given a second chance. This distribution is done through the shared Serial Code of DARKRAI2016. Full run times aren't known but likely won't go beyond this month. North American players will receive a special code for Darkrai through the Pokémon Trainer Club later this month. You cannot redeem this code if you already received Darkrai earlier this year."

Aww yisssss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    "For those of you in Europe & Australia, the Darkrai event has been given a second chance. This distribution is done through the shared Serial Code of DARKRAI2016. Full run times aren't known but likely won't go beyond this month. North American players will receive a special code for Darkrai through the Pokémon Trainer Club later this month. You cannot redeem this code if you already received Darkrai earlier this year."

Aww yisssss.
    Finaly. It took them forver.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Sweet darkrai.

Breeding HA shinies is still a pain. If anyone wants a 31/31/31/x/31/31 flash fire timid shiny vulpix, I got one spare already.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, is there a twitch page for the direct, or is it on the official site?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Sweet darkrai.

Breeding HA shinies is still a pain. If anyone wants a 31/31/31/x/31/31 flash fire timid shiny vulpix, I got one spare already.
    At least it's a bit better now that you know you can max the IVs in Sun&Moon. The HA passing chance could be a bit higher too, something like ~80%.

Also, if you still have the Vulpix I would like to trade since I don't have a competitive Ninetales yet. ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    At least it's a bit better now that you know you can max the IVs in Sun&Moon. The HA passing chance could be a bit higher too, something like ~80%.

Also, if you still have the Vulpix I would like to trade since I don't have a competitive Ninetales yet. ^^
    Yeah I used to get annoyed at 31/31/31/x/31/31 for a special sweeper but not anymore with the maxing of IV's. Nature is fixed with everstone so just hidden ability (and sometimes gender like nidoran) that I have to be lucky with. You want the vulpix to be nicknamed?

Deleted
    Yeah I used to get annoyed at 31/31/31/x/31/31 for a special sweeper but not anymore with the maxing of IV's. Nature is fixed with everstone so just hidden ability (and sometimes gender like nidoran) that I have to be lucky with. You want the vulpix to be nicknamed?
    Nah I would prefer it without nickname. Do you need any specific pokemon for a future breeding project? I have especially Grass types left over. Oh and which FC is the one you are using?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    Nah I would prefer it without nickname. Do you need any specific pokemon for a future breeding project? I have especially Grass types left over.
    Only one I got planned before uni starts is timid destiny bond houndoom in a luxury ball so unless you got that specifically I'm good.
    Any chance my dark team can battle your grass team afterwards?

Edit: using the 1864 atm, although dark team is on the other if you feel like having a battle.

Deleted
    Only one I got planned before uni starts is timid destiny bond houndoom in a luxury ball so unless you got that specifically I'm good.
    Any chance my dark team can battle your grass team afterwards?
    I would actually have Timid Houndours with Destiny Bond/Nasty Plot/Beat/ Up/Fire Fang but in Safari ball. And sure we can battle too.

Deleted
    Oh wow safari ball is good too if you got a spare female!

Deleted
    Oh wow safari ball is good too if you got a spare female!
    Yep I do, although the female has Early Bird and 31/31/31/31/31/X. Used my last capsule on my Shiny Muk yesterday so I don't have any of those left either atm -.-

Deleted
    No worries. It's for rebreeding a shiny anyway and my 6IV french wishmur will be able to swap that 31 attack for 31 speed in no time.

Deleted
    No worries. It's for rebreeding a shiny anyway and my 6IV french wishmur will be able to swap that 31 attack for 31 speed in no time.
    Nice! I can trade now if you are ready. My mons are also japanese so it works with the French one nicely. ^^

Thanks! What tier battle do you want? I can also do non restricted since I have tons of lvl 100 Grass types to pick a team from.
    Last edited by mmoc4d2020beea; 2016-09-01 at 12:53 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks for saving me the destiny bond hassle on houndour. And tier is probably OU, although I haven't checked the banlist in a while so don't shoot me if I use something banned recently. Quickly checked smogon format and seems fine.

Edit: hold on try again in a minute please.
    Last edited by mmocfb5d9aca2a; 2016-09-01 at 01:05 PM.

Deleted
    Oh I forgot to ask what rules you want for the battle. 6v6? And restricted to 50 I guess?