Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I dont like beards much unless they're very short and trimmed and contoured but other than that yes. Emo, anime watching guys with low self esteem who always ask for permission and lack ambition are a total turn off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i don't like bimbos. but i do like elves.
    I heard there are a lot of Draenei bimbos!
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    They prefer goddamn sexual tyrranosaurus, just like me.

Even though it's annoying to have to always reach for things on even the middle shelf for you, I assume.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Some women like manly men
    Some men like thin women
    Some women like nerdy men
    Some men like thick girls
    Some women like muscular men
    Some men like athletic women
    Some women like pudgy men
    Some men like fat women
    Some men like short women
    Some women like short men

The answer to any of these type of questions is "Yes, but maybe not the majority".
    And generally ain't nearly as black-or-white.
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2016-09-01 at 12:53 PM.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by Igi View Post
    Yes. All 3.5 billion of them like the same things. No exceptions.
    I was going to say exactly this.

It seems to me that we already have too many man-children and not enough paterfamilias.

The difference really is having the maturity to accept responsibility.
    Only one is "manning up."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    "Manly" men is code word for "best quality of current trend" men.
    Yes, because every model that married a rich and powerful men picked them because of their "manly" virtue and not because of their power and status. Women in general and in particular don't know what they want and they will always look for an upgrade.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    What kind of immature question is that? Every woman likes manly man even when pretend they don't. Are you Mr. Nice Guy? If you are a man and ask this question, why you do that? Don't be a people pleaser and hold frame. Nobody truly likes or respects effeminate man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Yes, because every model that married a rich and powerful men picked them because of their "manly" virtue and not because of their power and status. Women in general and in particular don't know what they want and they will always look for an upgrade.
    in accordance to their tastes shaped by their upbringing and surrounding.

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    ... Seriously, do you boys even realize how ignorant and childish you come across? What about all the men that have had failed relationships? Does that mean all men don't know what they want and will always be looking for something better, even if it means abandoning a family? Should we conclude that all men lack loyalty and affection and are always looking to move on?

Of course not. There are billions of individuals on this planet, billions of people representing every aspect of humanity in values, actions, morals...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-09-01 at 01:11 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Someone else posted it, but man that are metro have more success with women nowadays.

Not really sure what kind of answer you expect. I'm pretty sure nobody can really answer that and I'm pretty sure that no scientific study about this has been conducted so far. So all people can offer is their own personal experience.

I'm rather hairy (arms, belly, chest, hand, feet), I have a beard (a real beard, not that "haven't shaved in 3 days"-stuff), I'm NOT buff (I weigh 68 kg and am 1,75 m tall) and I have what I consider a 10/10 of a girlfriend (yes, I'm bragging, shut up). She likes that I'm hairy and that it gives me a "manly" look. But this proves exactly nothing, in the past I had other girls tell me that they find hair repulsive, that they want their men clean shaven (yes, even in the nether regions) and that they hate beards.

So yeah...your question is kind of pointless. I think what I can say with certainty: most women like authenticity. Be yourself. Not only because girls usually find that attractive, but also because there's really no point in getting together with someone who you fooled into liking you in the first place. You'd have to wear a mask and display something you're not and you can't keep that up.

10+ Year Old Account

I think this is the meme for it.

Most girls want to feel protected I think. That just might mean that they want you to wait with them at the bus stop until the bus comes or something like that. If you beat up a guy who's bothering them you're probably going to get laid though.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Most women like confidence (which is also why there's a certain prevalence of picking guys everyone else knows are just assholes, not confident), and confidence is considered manly.

for me, guys either gotta be like

or like this

there's no in-between.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    In all seriousness, the majority of men from 80s/90s film weren't really that attractive. They were cool, but not often attractive.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

there's no in-between.
    Who's that? For err research purposes

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    for me, guys either gotta be like

I ain't getting myself shot full of arrows to get into someone's panties. No panties worth that effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Who's that? For err research purposes
    idk, google said it was some trap from europe.

just google femboy traps, should come up.