Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 108 with 65% xp to 109 and I just landed on Val'shara with Highmountain still missing. You had to have skipped a ton of things OP.

This is why you don't skip bonus objectives, optional quests and class campaign.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm at 109.

I've completely finished Azsuna and Highmountain. I'm part way through Val'sharah and expect to be 110 before completing it. I haven't even touched Stormheim yet.

Deleted
    why is everyone mentioning treasures ? they reward no exp.

Deleted
    I'm almost 104 after only Highmountain. I'm playing slowly and with all bonus objectives and class halls and profession quests (the ones that could be done in Highmountain at least). It's surprising how many additional quests you find by going a little out of the "quest hubs". I'm sure there are at least 3-4 mini chains that are easily skippable in Highmountain. And that's the ones I've found, its highly possible that I missed some myself.

So I'll probably be 110 after 2 more zones, I fully expect a whole zone for me to do at 110...

Quote Originally Posted by infernouk View Post
    Hey guys

Just finished off the last quest line in the last of my 4 zones.

Issue is im only 50% up 107...

Is it a case of having to go back and do all bonus objectives and dungeons? I was hoping i could just get it done on questing!

Cheers
    I just finished Azsuna and I am level 105. That's the only zone I've done so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Took me all main zone quest zones (sans suramar obviously), all bonus objectives, two dungeons, and 5 side quests to hit 110 yesterday morning.

edit: oh and I'm still only class hall rank 1. DId whatever I could from there, and got my resto artifact
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    I reached 107 after doing 2 zones completely. Probably missed a lot of treasures and only did 1 dungeon yet.

You probably just missed some quests. I just hit 110 without setting foot in Stormheim. Only did the 3 zones and 3 or so dungeons.

I was 107 when I only finished Stormheim but I have done every bonus objective and quest in it though I did complete a total of 9 dungeons and order hall quests including the acquisition of all the artifact weapons and did every profession quest available there. Additionally, I started out with the broken shore scenario on the character (50% of xp for the first level came from there).

So you must have missed on many of the quests in the zone.

I'm almost 102 but I'm also only about a third of the way through one zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    If done correctly, leveling should go as followers

Zone one - 100-103
    Zone two - 103-105 1/2
    Zone three - 105-108
    Zone four - 108-110

This is how it was for me at least. However, I have all the loremaster achievements for each zone.
    Selling myself out below

Hey guys

Just finished off the last quest line in the last of my 4 zones.

Issue is im only 50% up 107...

Is it a case of having to go back and do all bonus objectives and dungeons? I was hoping i could just get it done on questing!

Cheers
    Are you a rogue who stealths past everything possible, doesn't do bonus objectives, hasn't done class order quests or profession quests, hasn't run even one dungeon? I honestly can't imagine only being 107 after all the main quest lines. I've only just started high mountain and I'm halfway through 106, and I've only done one dungeon run.

Class order hall, side quests, dungeon quests

This is kind of shocking to me that someone would be "done" before 110. When I left my main character last night, I was level 109, about 20% of the way in, and I'm still 5/7 on completing the story for Highmountain; I've completed Azsuna and Val'sharah (and done the Eye of Azshara and Darkheart Thicket, respectively, to complete both of those zones). I haven't even *touched* Stormheim yet.

I'm resigned to probably having to do Stormheim at 110 just to get the reputation stuff up in order to unlock world quests, before I even set foot in Suramar.

I've done some herb gathering but nothing substantial yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Did just the main questline of each zone and i got from 100 to 110, you are skipping content

I'm a quarter of the way through 108 and haven't even finished Azsuna as my 3rd zone yet. Got the blue drake stuff to do. Did a couple of dungeons, few sidequests and XP order hall missions so that will explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by panzaghor View Post
    Did just the main questline of each zone and i got from 100 to 110, you are skipping content
    107 probably means you missed something, but its possible to finish all of the quests for the zones and not be 110. I leveled multiple times on beta and never ran into the problem because of rested xp. On live, I leveled in a group with two other folks. They both had one gathering profession, and they hit 110 when i was about 88% through 109. No rested xp, no dungeons, no gathering is for sure finishing all of the quests @ 109 though.

All these people doubting me ha, I did every quest possible apart from the very final instance quests as I was going solo. I have max storyline for each zone (the X/X questline) number on the map for all zones. All quests done in order hall available, never skipped a quest apart from the instance ones. I don't care about treasures etc so just plowong through it so I can pvp. But it seems the bonus objectives are in fact mandatory if you don't want to do dungeons and stuff.

Also I have no heirlooms for boosts
    This is impossible. You missed something. Or your pants are on fire. And nobody has heirlooms. Heirlooms stop at 100.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    This is impossible. You missed something. Or your pants are on fire. And nobody has heirlooms. Heirlooms stop at 100.
    I agree, he lies. I say he links his armory page that shows he completed all the achievements for LoreMaster in each zone.
    Selling myself out below