7+ Year Old Account

Anyone got a legendary yet?

Have yet to see someone running around with one. Anyone have one?

My guildie got a hunter legendary just hours after dinging max level. He got it from his first emmisary chest :P

I have gotten a legendary follower equipment and a priest in my guild got a proper legendary from a mythic boss

7+ Year Old Account
    I got one yesterday, its not the best, but it does work for aspect of the wild, so im fine with it i.gyazo. com/bb1fb9a0b7f85e47099bcb301cd72527.jpg Remove the space (cant post links yet)

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw a Paladin with one last night
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

None of my friends nor guildies have one yet. And I haven't seen any pugs from heroics with them yet either.

I want to see one in action lol.

Deleted
    3 people in my guild have gotten a legendary, 2 of those even from the same mythic dungeon i believe....

Quote Originally Posted by Chipskinesen View Post
    I have gotten a legendary follower equipment and a priest in my guild got a proper legendary from a mythic boss
    If you're gonna lie at least make it believable. Mythics aren't even out yet.

Yes they are....Mythics are out, but mythic plus is not. Plenty of people are doing mythics.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlucia View Post
    Yes they are....Mythics are out, but mythic plus is not. Plenty of people are doing mythics.
    Yes, and we're talking dungeon not raid

I'm pretty sure Chip meant dungeon, but I can't speak for anyone else I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    Youre bad, I did 2 mythics yesterday, people in my guild did like 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Most people on the internet nowadays need a good spank.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    mythics are available