Poll: least favorite leveling zone for Legion?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Least favorite leveling zone for Legion?

Title says it all, I'm sure some of you are not max level but why the hell not.

Also, the zone you vote for, why?

I voted Highmountain simply because the elevation is kind of a drag and there are so many caves.
    Last edited by Grahamington; 2016-09-01 at 02:06 PM.
    Selling myself out below

I hate caves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I hate caves.
    Lol, so I'm assuming you voted Highmountain.
    Selling myself out below

10+ Year Old Account
    Stormheim was the best and Aszuna definitely the worst
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edison View Post
    Stormheim was hands down my favorite zone. Gorgeous to look at. Can't wait to have flying there
    Selling myself out below

i guess stormheim,
    cuz i openly hate sylvanas and her boyfriend. tho, the ending of the zone was very satisfying.
    also, them goblin scammers quest

Deleted
    Though I loved all the zones, I will go for Highmountain. It contained some interesting quests and lore, especially with Huln and Deathwing, but maybe it is not my style (too shamanistic for a DK)? maybe because it was my last zone? I felt a little tired towards the end.

7+ Year Old Account
    I started with Azsuna and then moved on to Stormheim, still in the intro quests and I hate it. I hate that I have to work with the Lich Queen and her undead ranger pool boy, hate that they force me to fight Genn at the end of the scenario, which I legit /apologize emoted during, and hate that they make me clean up their mess. I'm a shaman and yet here I am throwing plague barrels at griffins and cleaning up their mess that they made. I'm the new leader of the Earthen Ring, not Sylvanas' fucking errand boy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed the storyline and look of Val'sharah but damn that place could be frustrating. A lot of elevated areas with only one access point and really dense mob population. Gathering herbs is a pain in my ass with all the mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Edison View Post
    Azsuna is by far my favorite zone of the three I've done (I haven't gotten to Stormheim yet). Interesting how people really differ on their opinions, eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir84 View Post
    I started with Azsuna and then moved on to Stormheim, still in the intro quests and I hate it. I hate that I have to work with the Lich Queen and her undead ranger pool boy, hate that they force me to fight Genn at the end of the scenario, which I legit /apologize emoted during, and hate that they make me clean up their mess. I'm a shaman and yet here I am throwing plague barrels at griffins and cleaning up their mess that they made. I'm the new leader of the Earthen Ring, not Sylvanas' fucking errand boy.
    This made me laugh, But Helheim(fog area in the portal) was probably one of the coolest areas I've ever seen in WoW
    Selling myself out below

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grahamington View Post
    This made me laugh, But Helheim(fog area in the portal) was probably one of the coolest areas I've ever seen in WoW
    I still haven't seen any part of the zone other than the microcosm that I'm currently questing in, but if it's as Vrykul-centric as I'm hearing, I'll love the zone itself. If it's anything like Howling Fjord or Grizzly Hills in terms of viking influence, I'll be happy. Just not with the Forsaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir84 View Post
    I still haven't seen any part of the zone other than the microcosm that I'm currently questing in, but if it's as Vrykul-centric as I'm hearing, I'll love the zone itself. If it's anything like Howling Fjord or Grizzly Hills in terms of viking influence, I'll be happy. Just not with the Forsaken.
    No worries, the beginning of the zone is ..eh...but it gets really good! Plus, it's really scenic.
    Selling myself out below

Stormheim and High Mountain are my favorites, Azuna was a bit funny at times and overall ok, Val'sharah was probably the worst but still a great zone.

Best time I've had leveling in years, probably ever in WoW.

I haven't started Highmountain yet, but of the three I've done, I think I've enjoyed Aszuna the least. Besides the Naga parts, I was pretty bored the whole time. Stormheim comes next. The beginning sucked (how often are they going to make me fight alliance npcs?) but the middle was pretty amazing. Haven't completed Sylvanas storyline, but I'm aware of what happens. Val'sharah was amazing from beginning to end. The lore was 2 gud.

Deleted
    Just bought Legion, haven't quested in Broken Isles yet but hopefully I'll love all the zones.

Valsharah and Highmountain were both frustrating at times.

I remember being really frustrated with the elf-ghost half of Azsuna, but I think that might have been because I was on the ragged edge of exhaustion after like 20 hours of leveling on not enough sleep. The blue dragon stuff was cool, I remember feeling really wistfully sad for Senegos and Stellagosa when she said farewell to him and I thought he was going to die of old age and really relieved when it all worked out for them in the end. WoW doesn't often take the time to have small emotional moments and let them breathe so I appreciated that.

Val'sharah is really pretty but the whole quest chain just left me with the impression that druids are total incompetents who will all just fall over in the face of a stiff breeze. The Emerald Corruption has been my least favorite Nebulous Evil for the entirety of WoW because its effectiveness is so out of scale with everything else in the setting. The Burning Legion tears a hole in the sky and sends an army of a million demons through and you can still muster up a squad and go toe-to-toe with them, but if you accidentally cough in a druid forest everything in a ten mile radius turns red and dies forever. I'm kinda anxious to kill Xavius just so they can never lean on this plot thread ever again.

Fuck Highmountain, fuck all those caves.

Neither. Haven't felt the old "I don't wanna do this again with alts..."-sensation once whilst leveling.