Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Finally, expansion without ORCS!

As a horde player I'm so happy we've got expansion which is finally focused around all these awesome characters and location that are not orcish. I was so tired of orcs, especially when WoW has to offer more awesome characters lorewise like: Sylvanas, Illidan, Ysera and it's just the small amount of it. Thanks to Blizzard so much for this expansion. Finally enjoying the story not only the gameplay.

+No more orcish NPC's, buildings, music, cinematics, STORY. Any1 feeling the same?

7+ Year Old Account
    angry orc edgelord "garrosh did nothing wrong!" fanboys incoming.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Taking a break from Orcs is good, but don't expect it to last, Orcs are one of the cornerstones of WoW and a major player of the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    orcs rule gang gang

Quote Originally Posted by sizion09 View Post
    As a horde player I'm so happy we've got expansion which is finally focused around all these awesome characters and location that are not orcish. I was so tired of orcs, especially when WoW has to offer more awesome characters lorewise like: Sylvanas, Illidan, Ysera and it's just the small amount of it. Thanks to Blizzard so much for this expansion. Finally enjoying the story not only the gameplay.

+No more orcish NPC's, buildings, music, cinematics, STORY. Any1 feeling the same?
    Feeling you 100% -- night elves, omg, it's like I had been thirsty for a long time and didn't realize how thirsty I was, it's so nice to have this group show up, and blizzard always does things amazing with the elven groups. Srramar, Val'sharah, Azsuna - makes me wanna fall in love with them, I might even do a night elf toon soon, I'm that tempted. and a bit jealous too.

Good to see Tauren and Vrykul too, especially Tauren, and so happy there are NO TROLLS !!! 2nd expansion without them having a focus (so far) hope we don't have a patch with them, I also liked that WoD didn't have them, but, I would have preferred Trolls to yet more orcs.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm a big fan of having Vrykul again, and actually enjoyed seeing a resurgence of Naga in Azsuna (the only zone that I've completed thus far). Not terribly happy at all whatsoever about the Forsaken/Nathanos/Sylvanas-centric storyline (thus far) in Stormheim.

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    so happy there are NO TROLLS !!! 2nd expansion without them having a focus (so far) hope we don't have a patch with them, I also liked that WoD didn't have them, but, I would have preferred Trolls to yet more orcs.
    I can see it now.....at the end of all hope, after having failed in Cata and MoP to make their empire great again, the Zandalari will side with the Legion as a last resort to reassert their dominance. We will then journey to Zandalar and in a raid/dungeon(s) kick their asses for the final time.

Look at all these Blood Elves, calling themselves "Horde". Biggest mistake Blizzard ever made. You guys belong on the blue side!

And no, not a Garrosh-fanboy either. That idiot is the other extreme.... which makes Blood Elves supporting Garrosh the worst, I guess

lol no orcs and no trolls cuz they had Thrall and Vol'jin get stomped out at Broken Shore.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    lol no orcs and no trolls cuz they had Thrall and Vol'jin get stomped out at Broken Shore.
    no orcs most likely no troll I've my doubt, i've spotted some trolls in azsuna with the throne of thunder model, maybe troll raid incoming in 7.2?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    angry orc edgelord "garrosh did nothing wrong!" fanboys incoming.
    alliance edgelord "blizz not giving back lordaeron so it isn't an ally xpac" fanboy incoming
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Deleted
    What? This game is made on Humans/Orcs. We had one Orc expansion in 13 years ... why do you whine so much?

Horde

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyJester View Post
    Look at all these Blood Elves, calling themselves "Horde". Biggest mistake Blizzard ever made. You guys belong on the blue side!

And no, not a Garrosh-fanboy either. That idiot is the other extreme.... which makes Blood Elves supporting Garrosh the worst, I guess
    And now you have an undead elf for Warchief. xD

Lok'tar ogar!

erm... I guess now it's..

Death to the living!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    What? This game is made on Humans/Orcs. We had one Orc expansion in 13 years ... why do you whine so much?
    Because people will complain about anything and everything.

When Gul'dan is dead the cycle will be complete.

Deleted
    But we got demons. Even the pre patch had demons. Why are we fighting demons again ? I want to fight Orcs /sarcasm

But seriously it is good to fight something different.
    End of MoP was about invading orgrimmar and fighting a orc army. 12 months of Orcs.
    WoD was all about Orcs. We had to much orc lately.

I'm very excited about where Legion will take us with the content patches.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    alliance edgelord "blizz not giving back lordaeron so it isn't an ally xpac" fanboy incoming
    Or Gilneas aka the Kennel.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Orcish music is awesome, why the hate on orcish music?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    The franchise flops everytime it focuses on orcs and humans alone. The movie is the latest example of that. The good times of warcraft begin with WC3 where orcs were sidekicks and elves and humans had the main(and best)story. It will be good if Blizzard(metzen) realizes that sooner.
    Last edited by mmoc9618e0a613; 2016-09-01 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sizion09 View Post

I'm just tired of all the humanoid enemies and threats we face.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    funny how you respond to my post about orc fanboyism with a post about alliance fanboyism.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-09-01 at 05:55 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

and gul'dan is a what?
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath