Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    I'm not entirely surprised that you think so.

For what it's worth, the FAA disagrees. They also believe it's a Federal crime.

- - - Updated - - -

Just who in the fuck do you think has the power to change the law?

Oh, right. The people.

Of course it matters what people think.
    The FAA thinks a lot of things, but I do not see any federal charges being filed.

The US isnt a democracy, it doesnt matter what the people think about any single issue unless it is a key issue during an election.

Deleted
    It's funny how morons are pissed off by flying spy camera being shot down.

But hey, it's 2016.

I'm perfectly fine with this. Stupid kids want to be snoopy trolls with their drone and she took it out, fuck them and get off her lawn.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

I see nothing wrong with this.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Is drone hovering a problem where you live?
    No. Whether or not I personally have a drone hovering problem however is irrelevant to both your statement and my response. You made a disparaging remark about her thinking she owned the sky, implying the airspace directly above someone's house is open to anyone to do with as they please. As you feel this way, then the airspace over your house is free for me to use as I see fit. So I am asking how many drones I can have hovering over your house.

How many drones may or may not be currently hovering over my house is a moot point, as I made no statement regarding the use of said airspace. This woman did not want a drone over her property. You think, based on your statement, drones should be allowed over other people's property. How many drones can I have over your property?

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    How many drones can I have over your property?
    Enough to bring some shade to it
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Nice job.

They should do that to all drones. I get people want to play with it. But the moment you do it near airfields, public places like schools etc, private area's its okay to shoot them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Everything those two men were doing spoke of trespassing and breaking the law, and you call the shooter primitive for stopping them?
    The problem isn't that she stopped them. It's that she immediately resorted to the absolute most extreme form of "stopping them", when other options were readily available.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't trespass on other people's property.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arewn View Post
    The problem isn't that she stopped them. It's that she immediately resorted to the absolute most extreme form of "stopping them", when other options were readily available.
    Wouldn't shootting both offenders be more extreme response?

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Enough to bring some shade to it
    4 drones with a sheet should get the job done.

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread makes me think of Team America: World Police.

"See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!"

Grandma was a "Dick with some balls" and she fucked those "assholes".
    Simple, she was sitting there with her shotgun cleaning it...obnoxious jerks violating her privacy flying a drone on her property. SHOULD be common sense not to do such a thing but we all know from alot of these threads that sense, is anything but common. She logically puts 2 and 2 together, aims and shoots. jerks learn a costly lesson and HOPEFULLY any one who hears the story. The lesson? DON"T TRESPASS and RESPECT OTHERS PRIVACY.
    But what do we have here? Typical P.C. nuts hating on guns and those who have them. I guess there has to be pussies and assholes in the world....but thankfully, there are also dicks
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

Make sure to hold it steady, so the shade covers my chair ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Net launcher rounds, the true solution. No more of these "but what about those tiny pieces of metal that are only effective at short range" arguments.

That or drone-catching-drones.

Quote Originally Posted by savras84 View Post
    Wouldn't shootting both offenders be more extreme response?
    Slight matter of semantics.
    I meant that the most extreme way to stop something is to destroy/kill it. Not that it was the most extreme possible response to the overall situation (which you would be right about).

Point is, it was an unnecessarily hostile resolution. I'm not even saying that she shouldn't be allowed to resolve it that way, just that its not a form of resolution that should be encouraged.

That slogan though Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Make sure to hold it steady, so the shade covers my chair ^^
    I was going to get an absurdly large sheet and just cover the whole yard, but yeah just covering the chair is probably more practical.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    She is a good shot, it seems!
    I would imagine she probably shoots ducks and other birds, so a drone should be no problem. And if it was flying low enough to be hit, I agree with her wholeheartedly in destroying it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Yes it should be legal.
    Don't mind Pre. He's our resident hoplophobe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    Yea Im concerned with someone, whose first reaction is to shoot.. This is a first encounter and the people are in walking distance, probably could have heard her if she spoke from where she was sitting? and the first thing that comes to her mind is to shoot? I don't think what she did was illegal but if you don't see anything wrong with her approach, maybe you should travel back to the time period where you belong.. you know that time period when you see a face you are not familiar with/ or see someone not from your tribe, you would go for kill on first impulse.
    Castle Doctrine Law says hello.