Page 26 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quick question, with the path now saying we go RoTI does anyone know if the explosion happens from your character model or where the weapon models are?

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    Quick question, with the path now saying we go RoTI does anyone know if the explosion happens from your character model or where the weapon models are?
    From what ive seen so far it happens from where the weapon models are in roughly the same aoe size as FotI

Quote Originally Posted by Kazilro21 View Post
    From what ive seen so far it happens from where the weapon models are in roughly the same aoe size as FotI
    Yey i get to shout at my tanks when they move the boss :P

Is anyone else getting a million Iron artifact relics from their world quests? I have yet to get a single Shadow and only one Fel. It's super frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodkraven View Post
    Is anyone else getting a million Iron artifact relics from their world quests? I have yet to get a single Shadow and only one Fel. It's super frustrating.
    How are you 110 already? Every time i log on the gane is grtting ddosd or the server is down
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    How are you 110 already? Every time i log on the gane is grtting ddosd or the server is down
    I guess I got lucky with when I log in because there is hardly any issues for me lol

That's not good news for me then, I just got to 110 last night (slow lvl because my boss thinks work is more important than me playing legion)
    Last edited by Rehok; 2016-09-01 at 03:38 PM.

Yup, RIP in peace.

I also let the arcane ones go because "eh, i'm not gonna tank for a bit".. guess whose arcane expired just before the tank artifact had to be gotten

Its very easy to get maximum momentum uptime. Vr on cd, never let fel rush stacks hit 2, use blur on cd with no fel rush stacks, and dump your last fel rush stack 4 seconds before the boss dies.
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Hello,i'd like to know what is the preferable artifact trait in the relics (not considering the item level upgrade obviously).Meta cd?or some kind of damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Jhos View Post
    Hello,i'd like to know what is the preferable artifact trait in the relics (not considering the item level upgrade obviously).Meta cd?or some kind of damage?
    I'm going to go out on a limb based on Sims and the artifact progression path

1. Unleashed Demons
    2. Sharpened Glaives (if Bloodlet Spec'd)
    3. Critical Chaos
    4. Contained Fury
    5. Chaos Vision/Demon Rage

I'm sure there is some leeway in that.

Question on Trinkets, wondering what's best pre raid, I have 840 Mark of Dargul, and 845 An'she's Token of Guile (1177 Agility, 915 Crit). I know Faulty Countermeasure is BiS, So I'll be farming that. For my second slot which should I shoot for? And is the Darkmoon trinket good if upgraded? If there's a list of trinkets sorry for asking this!

"There has only ever been, only ever will be... one Azshara."
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nring/advanced

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningBurns View Post
    Question on Trinkets, wondering what's best pre raid, I have 840 Mark of Dargul, and 845 An'she's Token of Guile (1177 Agility, 915 Crit). I know Faulty Countermeasure is BiS, So I'll be farming that. For my second slot which should I shoot for? And is the Darkmoon trinket good if upgraded? If there's a list of trinkets sorry for asking this!
    The 840 PVP trinket is pre-raid BiS, but the way you obtain it is sort of random in that it comes from world quests or as a random pvp drop, which means that you might not even see it before raids come out. In that case, the DMC will be BiS.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhos View Post
    It's a fucking guide thread. Did you even bother to read the very first post, you know, the guide of the guide thread? There's even a picture there for people like you who are allergic to reading.

Infraction : Flaming
    Last edited by Orloth; 2016-09-01 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raxshas View Post
    It's a fucking guide thread. Did you even bother to read the very first post, you know, the guide of the guide thread? There's even a picture there for people like you who are allergic to reading.
    Don't get your jimmies rustled there fella. He was asking about the Artifact RELICS, the drops that you socket into your artifact...the items that are actually NOT in the guide at the front, nor any spreadsheet linked. It might be in Simcraft, maybe, I dunno.

So it was a legit question, hakuna your tatas.

Quote Originally Posted by Raxshas View Post
    And how you feel when you obviously cant read properly?

Im also wondering what relics are best atm if the bonus ilvl is same. Any info on that?

Is the artifact path in the OP the optimal guide now? I used the path on icyveins (http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topi...o-be-prepared/) should I respec or stick with it?

Maybe Im blind but the one on IcyVeins and the one on this guide looks exactly the same...

I had an old page up and never refreshed it, it had a different path

Up to date list of trinkets? Pre-raid shows a pvp trinket which i'll never get, wondering which is the best alternative excluding crafted.