Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    There's certainly people with leadership qualities and who conduct themselves in, for better or worse, a more commanding way. That doesn't make them "alpha," though if the term were appropriated in a more suitable way I don't think I'd complain too much.
    Before all the "alpha/beta" nonsense started getting spouted around, we just left it at "Type A" vs "Type B" personalities. Neither is a bad thing, just different ways of dealing with things and a different outlook on life.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Before all the "alpha/beta" nonsense started getting spouted around, we just left it at "Type A" vs "Type B" personalities. Neither is a bad thing, just different ways of dealing with things and a different outlook on life.
    Yeah the type A's would go out do something heroic and get themselves killed while the type B's comforted the type A's women back at the cave.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    So long as we all realize that the digital world is in no way reflective of the physical word, we'll all be fine.

"Don't believe everything you read". These people who try to pose a us vs them mentality with the Alpha and Beta stuff are only giving you their personal point of view. Their world view is not automatically true just because they said it. I live my life the way I see fit, and will not be told by others how I should be. It yields me satisfactory results, and it doesn't matter what other categorize me as.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Depends. Teenage girls like abs and boys who look like girls i.e Bieber. Then they become women and like shoulders and men who look like Jon Hamm.

Deleted
    Short answer: yes

Long answer: what girls fancy is not rational, it's biological - that means "manly" men (the image you have in your head is probably mostly correct); that doesn't mean girls can't have relationships and marriages with unmanly men, they can, but manly men are more appealing sexually, especially during ovulation (google the studies)

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    I was thinking that in the other day: During the 80's/90's movies and even in some parodies nowadays, we see girls really liking "manly men" - those bastards that have big beards, a lot of muscles, a lot of chest hair, and do manly stuff. Of course, in real life, a manly man is different of those who we see in movies and things like that (Kenshiro from HnK, schwarzenegger in most of his movies, that fucking guy that follows Tirion and Jaime in GoT, etc).

Do women like manly men in real life, or guys that act like one? or do they prefer effeminate men?
    Despite this retarded feminazi / SJW era we're unfortunately living in.. 99% of women still want to be women, and 99% of men still want to be men. Men will always be attracted to the same thing, as will women. This is innate and built into us. Are females attracted to nice abs and muscles? Yes. Are men attracted to big boobs? Yes.

Once this SJW phase ends and we go back to normal, you'll see nothing ever changed.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I personally dont.

Quote Originally Posted by melkesjokolade View Post
    I personally dont.
    Yeah, you do. Deep down you do want a man to take control. You don't want him to say sorry all the time. You don't want him to ask permission a lot. You want him to tell you where you're going for a dinner most times. Men and women, see, we've been doing this thing.. mating.. this thing for 100s of 1000s of years. Facebook and a few retarded feminists and crybabies who want 14 bathrooms at Target cannot change what's built into us as human beings.

Sorry, just laying down some truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Post pictures as example, and I'll answer ^^
    I think the op is referring to attitude

People who don't know the first thing about girls and women shouldn't talk about girls and women.

Case in point:

Entirely wrong. People are attracted to the things they're attracted to, and all that gender coding is societal. You can cry about SJW-this and feminazi-that until your eyes are bloodshot and the tears have thoroughly stained your cheeks, and you'll still be wrong.

Men aren't "coded" to be attracted to big boobs, and women aren't "coded" to be attracted to nice abs and muscles. People aren't machines that fit nicely into your pre-designated, and wholly lazy, mental filing cabinets.

Please stay away from women -- scratch that, people.
    lol. 99% of guys like the same thing. 99% of girls like the same thing. We've been doing this dance for.. well, since the beginning of time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeline10 View Post
    Yeah, you do. Deep down you do want a man to take control. You don't want him to say sorry all the time. You don't want him to ask permission a lot. You want him to tell you where you're going for a dinner most times. Men and women, see, we've been doing this thing.. mating.. this thing for 100s of 1000s of years. Facebook and a few retarded feminists and crybabies who want 14 bathrooms at Target cannot change what's built into us as human beings.

Sorry, just laying down some truth.
    Posts like this make me feel sometimes that I'm having a nightmare. Can't grasp how someone can actually believe in these things in real life...

You haven't even heard of, for example, lesbians, have you? Or they also "deep down" want a man to take control?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol. 99% of guys like the same thing. 99% of girls like the same thing. We've been doing this dance for.. well, since the beginning of time
    mmm, feels great to be in the 1%.

I like'm petite. And I like a woman who doesn't need a man to tell her what to do. I'm an incredibly independent person, and need a woman who can be equally as independent.

Found one, and it has been going great for the passed 8 years.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    His name is Bronn.

And no, chicks go for the faggy looking dudes for the most part in 2016. Once in awhile, you'll get someone who's into a firefighter beefcake, but otherwise... we're doomed.
    I think girls originally go for that when theyre young but from what ive seen those relation ships don't last very long and eventually they go for what evolution is telling them to go for

10+ Year Old Account
    Only 99%? I thought it was 2147%...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Despite this retarded feminazi / SJW era we're unfortunately living in.. 99% of women still want to be women, and 99% of men still want to be men. Men will always be attracted to the same thing, as will women. This is innate and built into us. Are females attracted to nice abs and muscles? Yes. Are men attracted to big boobs? Yes.

Once this SJW phase ends and we go back to normal, you'll see nothing ever changed.
    The only retarded thing is this kind of pointless generalizations. Did you know that 99% of all men and women are not even all straight? Didn't think so, because it doesn't fit your narrative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

depends on the age and location of the female and her upbringing and sometimes race

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Different girls like different things.

Shocking, I know.
    this.

also.

in movies those are actors, pretending in a story that was more often then not written as a male oriented fantasy

that said... "manly" men (as in stereotypicaly modern manly looking) can be very attractive to variety of women. case in point - The Rock. however, he also has a great sense of humor, is super nice to his fans, and loves his daughter to pieces.. among other things.

to the post above me - yep. definition of "manly looks" have been changing a LOT through our history. definition of beauty in general in fact.

Again, entirely wrong. Non-heterosexual, non-cisgender human beings have existed since the dawn of time, in recorded history.

As do changing trends on what is considered "manly" and not.

Pink was once "manly."

High heels were once "manly."

A healthy gut was once "manly."

Tights were once "manly."

Frilly clothes were once "manly."
    There's also the typical female sitting style of legs crossed, that used to be what manly men did. One only has to google some time back when men in suits used this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Only 99%? I thought it was 2147%...
    Well, without doing any research at all, both of these entirely made-up numbers sound totally right to me.

Particularly when an easy google search returned results that were hilariously diverse in what people were attracted to.

isnt this the thing now?