Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Women don't want "manly" or "unmanly" or whatever men. They want handsome men, regardless of any other attributes they may or may not have.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Deleted
    I came here because i wasnt sure if i want a DH or Druid tank as a Alt and ended up with this Thread...wtf

Deleted
    100% of both woman and men, likes something that is grounded back to the cavern times.

Western view on men did shrink mens balls and now "manly" man, a race who are about to be forgotten, is on high demand. And this is simple because of mating calls.

We are all mammals, everything is programmed. You will choose the most manly man, if you can choose out from 10 guys(and the guy will choose the most femine woman in the same way).

Again the definition: it's not the appreance. It's if the man is capable of using his hands to build, destroy, care and fight with.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2016-09-01 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    100% of both woman and men, likes something that is grounded back to the cavern times.

Western view on men did shrink mens balls and now "manly" man, a race who are about to be forgotten, is on high demand. And this is simple because of mating call.

We are all mammals, everything is programmed. You will choose the most manly man, if you can choose out from 10 guys(and the guy will choose the most femine woman in the same way).

Again the definition: it's not the appreance. It's if the man is capable of using his hands to build, destroy, care and fight with.
    We get it, you are another insecure internet hunk, now shooo. Shooo!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    We get it, you are another insecure internet hunk, now shooo. Shooo!
    What do you even mean? I read so much BS - I can't help it.

Why deny the truth. Evidence and facts is something you can find on google.

It's like calling Ronaldo manly because of his appreance, skinny models manly, including clothtrends as the evolution for men - it gets too much.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2016-09-01 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Women don't want "manly" or "unmanly" or whatever men. They want handsome men, regardless of any other attributes they may or may not have.
    So you have no clue really?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

What do you even mean? I read so much BS - I can't help it.

Why deny the truth. Evidence and facts is something you can find on google.
    I can also find unicorns on the internet, doesn't make it true. Post your evidence and facts regarding your 99% and 100% figures. The only one bullshitting is you; how many posts did you submit about the very same thing already? Fragile ego much?

Deleted
    I can also find unicorns on the internet, doesn't make it true. Post your evidence and facts regarding your 99% and 100% figures. The only one bullshitting is you; how many posts did you submit about the very same thing already? Fragile ego much?
    No. I don't have to care.

But when I read some comments, I actually get offended as man(and I would also get offended as a woman). It is concerning for me and that people are doing nothing, instead of just go do some research(before speaking up).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    They prefer goddamn sexual tyrranosaurus, just like me.

I thought your kin was extinct cause of the comet and shit!

No. I don't have to care.

But when I read some comments, I actually get offended as man(and I would also get offended as a woman). It is concerning for me and that people are doing nothing, instead of just go do some research(before speaking up).
    Son, not like you did any research. There are homosexuals, boom goes your 99%/100% thesis.

Don't put words like facts, evidence and research into your mouth when you don't bother with any of it.

Deleted
    Son, not like you did any research. There are homosexuals, boom goes your 99%/100% thesis.

Don't put words like facts, evidence and research into your mouth when you don't bother with any of it.
    Alright. Whatever you say.

Deleted
    I just find it fascinating that SJWs who have had few (if any) sexual relationships think they know more about women than men who have slept with dozens over 20+ years

Why let reality intrude on your little fantasy of how things should be, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    People like different stuff. I knew a guy who didn't give skinny girls any dap, he loved big girls, he carved big girls. As for me I like my women curvy....I can't do anything fun with skinny girls.

Deleted
    I like smurfs.

No Papa Smurf

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    I like smurfs.

No Papa Smurf
    I have blue paint, does that count?

Deleted
    Of course they do.

We're still the same species we were in the Ice age, friends.

7+ Year Old Account
    Everyone has wildly different tastes in what kind of person they are attracted to, physically and romantically. Generalizing is pointless without rephrasing the question. Even then it's only useful in a societal sense, I can offer an opinion on what I think society's idea of an attractive man despite not personally being attracted to them, whereas I can't speak for anyone but myself in a personal level. To try and answer that question, I think it's in the middle ground right now, with the most attractive men typically having lean musculature versus the bulky style of the action heroes, and are typically well groomed compared to the less sculpted facial hair of "manly" men.

Some do, some don't, the end. But I feel like many women, like men that have nice guy qualities, but also have "manly" qualities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    isnt this the thing now?
    That picture shows a lot of things but "manly" is not one of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Women ITT:

Came to this thread half-cocked; left triggered.