Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Logged into my alt to start leveling and can't get to Dalaran...

I logged onto my alt to begin leveling to 110 and the broken shore button is greyed out. How do I get to Dalaran to start the Legion stuff (I'm a demon hunter btw)?

10+ Year Old Account
    did you buy the legion expansion?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    I logged onto my alt to begin leveling to 110 and the broken shore button is greyed out. How do I get to Dalaran to start the Legion stuff (I'm a demon hunter btw)?
    Broken shore button? I've never seen any of those

Either way, have you gone into the dalaran that's above kharazan? Just fly from the blasted lands

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I said this was my alt and a demon hunter so I had to of bought it to already be 110 on my main. The thing is I can't get to dalaran (I've seen all these things about being able to teleport right to it on alts) but I can not get anywhere. No quests or anything.

Nothing in Dalaran over Karazhan, nothing at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I said this was my alt and a demon hunter so I had to of bought it to already be 110 on my main. The thing is I can't get to dalaran (I've seen all these things about being able to teleport right to it on alts) but I can not get anywhere. No quests or anything.

Nothing in Dalaran over Karazhan, nothing at all.
    I had to take my alt just outside the Orgrimmar gates, after ten seconds or so an NPC phased in on the left that allowed me to skip straight to post-Blink of an Eye (or whatever) Dalaran in the Broken Shore.

Edit: found a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl4vUTCjPnM
    Last edited by Espe; 2016-09-01 at 09:42 PM. Reason: added video
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Leaving town or returning to town should spawn the elemental that was in previous Intro quest to Legion. Once excepted you should be able to take the portal that was also used in the Intro quest.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    I had to take my alt just outside the Orgrimmar gates, after ten seconds or so an NPC phased in on the left that allowed me to skip straight to post-Blink of an Eye (or whatever) Dalaran in the Broken Shore.

Edit: found a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl4vUTCjPnM
    Nope, didn't work. I have the elemental right beside me, just no quest is on it at all. And I've done the demon hunter intro shit since I'm level 100.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, didn't work. I have the elemental right beside me, just no quest is on it at all. And I've done the demon hunter intro shit since I'm level 100.
    Sorry, that's all I had. Hope you can work it out, I'd put a ticket in if you haven't already.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov