It's not even about curve, it's about getting that fucking mime.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    There's 0 skill involved. It basically amounts to trading minions efficiently and playing portals on curve. Any retard could do this. It's all luck and huge swings.
    That's Hearthstone as a whole though, not just this brawl. If you don't like it you wouldn't be playing Hearthstone at all, I'd think.

Quote Originally Posted by pkhs View Post
    That's Hearthstone as a whole though, not just this brawl. If you don't like it you wouldn't be playing Hearthstone at all, I'd think.
    Yeah pretty much every player in the world has a 50% win rate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Worst brawl by far. So slow, so much RNG

10+ Year Old Account
    I like this Brawl. The party-goer portal is new and provides not accessible cards. Not to mention this Brawl is perfect for new-comers.

Nothing like getting 2 3/5 troggs and watching my opponent think "...how in the hell?"

Did it once and got my win, but the game just dragged on for way to long while it was obvious that I'd win halfway the game. My opponent used atleast 10 Moonglade Portals to keep himself alive and making me have to trade stuff over and over again, while the rest of the game I very much controlled the board. I didn't even get a party-goer card while my opponent had atleast 3. So its not very fun to do for me, and my pack was crap.

Oh god I saved the 5 win TB quest for this and I fucking need to clear it to get enough gold for tomorrow's Wing.

No it's okay Blizzard, I have nothing to do but sit at my computer all day for these fucking long ass Brawls.

- - - Updated - - -

You know what really makes this garbage? Besides it taking 10 years per Brawl?

There's 0 skill involved. It basically amounts to trading minions efficiently and playing portals on curve. Any retard could do this. It's all luck and huge swings.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw my pack was fucking garbage.
    How is efficient minion trading a no skill play? It is usually less skilled players that don't efficiently minion trade. I would rather call this brawl easy in that when you get a large/strong minion tempo play before your opponent you usually win because there is no reliable removal outside of Firelands Portal. Whoever gets a better minion up first usually wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Worst brawl by far. So slow, so much RNG
    This.

Only did it once for the pack.

This is more fun than the original portals brawl. And faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    How is efficient minion trading a no skill play? It is usually less skilled players that don't efficiently minion trade.
    It doesn't take a lot of IQ points to efficiently trade minions.The only options you have are to give a minion +2/2, heal it for 6, or use your mage hero power on another minion. Those are the only 3 things you need to take into consideration besides "well gee, I should try to get some value by trading this 5/1 into a 10/5" or something like that.

It doesn't take a lot of IQ points to efficiently trade minions.The only options you have are to give a minion +2/2, heal it for 6, or use your mage hero power on another minion. Those are the only 3 things you need to take into consideration besides "well gee, I should try to get some value by trading this 5/1 into a 10/5" or something like that.
    I see where you are coming from but even when you're playing outside of a tavern brawl during a normal game somebody who has been playing for awhile won't need to sit & think for more than a few seconds to make most plays. Or in other words the hearthstone in general is easy & doesn't require much thinking when you're no longer new at it. Sure this brawl is straightforward compared to average games, but it doesn't bother me personally.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's also been said that statistically it's impossible for someone as thick as pig shit to win a Hearthstone tournament. The winner will be a decent player with a decent IQ.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    It's also been said that statistically it's impossible for someone as thick as pig shit to win a Hearthstone tournament. The winner will be a decent player with a decent IQ.
    Have you seen that recent post on reddit, where father posted about his 4 year old son winning in ladder ~rank 16 game as aggro shaman?

The only instruction dad gave him was to always hit face with his minions. Was enough in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Tubelectric View Post
    Have you seen that recent post on reddit, where father posted about his 4 year old son winning in ladder ~rank 16 game as aggro shaman?

The only instruction dad gave him was to always hit face with his minions. Was enough in this case.
    I haven't seen that post, but I don't think one game at rank 16 quite compares to winning a Hearthstone tournament. Moreover, how does the four year old use Rockbiter? Interact with taunts? I'm not saying aggro shaman is a difficult deck to pilot, but there's a bit more thinking involved than that.

This week's Tavern Brawl: Cart Crash at the Crossroads!

"You collided with another Hero and your decks are mixed up! Pick another hero at the start of the game; your deck will be a random combination of the two classes!"

Turn 2 of the Brawl my opponent conceded. So idk how it really is. Looks like just getting random random decks. I doubt random cards get so much synergy that this brawl is always fun. Maybe a couple of times you can pull some nice combos.

Meh, another old and very RNG heavy brawl. The first game infuriated me enough that I just wanted the pack and get it done with, I had a huge board but my opponent just barely managed to topdeck exact lethal with a combination of his last 3 cards. But I got Onyxia from the pack, that cheered me up atleast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubelectric View Post

Great! How many official Hearthstone tournaments has he won?

15+ Year Old Account
    I got 2 Doomhammer playing a hunter. How does it feel taking 6 damage every turn?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    My opponent concedes on turn 3, I like this brawl. Free packs for days!
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Hah, had someone shadow madness that 1/4 succubus that heals when it does damage and attack me... when they had auchenai up. Lol I was losing that game until they burned away 20+ health with that colossal blunder.

Also had someone waste their entire turn four trying to clear my board of imps from Implosion & a couple of other demons, only to find out that their board clear only affected non-demon minions, which all of mine were demons. Apparently reading what your cards do is hard for some people I guess.