Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Stop grinding nagas. Quests give you more exp.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

Play a Warrior, never reroll.

I wasted so so so so so so so so so much time starting over and trying to find something fun. Warrior was the most fun class for me. Wish I'd spent more time playing that and making 1 truly great character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    I would tell myself to not talk to a specific few people I'd met back then.
    This!!! lol And start as Pally not hunter, stop clicking and don't waste money on pets for alts as eventually they will become account wide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    None of that changes the fact "selling Blizzard stocks into WotLK" would be a dumb thing to do, and that was his point...
    Then call it what it was (a bad financial decision) instead of twisting it into something completely unrelated (game bashing.)

Back on topic: I'd tell myself to take a picture of Camp T. I miss my hunting camp.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    -Protect your account
    -Don't give up at 1 point from getting a realm first tradeskill after the achi was triggered by someone else
    -Don't ever get a digital deluxe key
    -You can only buy 36 tokens per 2 years on a bnet acc
    Last edited by Cæli; 2016-09-01 at 11:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    "Yo! Don't equip that BoE Defias gear! Hold onto it and farm some more later, you'll thank me some day!"
    Yep. All the items i had on characters i destroyed years ago and can't even restore anymore. All those wotlk pre-launch event armors i did not spare or did not have classes to even acquire. Shit.

Also, if i would have run just few more BG's back in classic, i could wear knight-lieutenant's armor transmog on my warrior now. Etc.

Start with a shaman. I dabbled in multiple classes as my main until around icecrown patch when I made a shaman and fell in love. Wish he was my main since day 1

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Dont vendor those "useless" bullets right when cata hits

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexxidecimal View Post
    Hmmm, that sig. You sure you haven't done that already?
    Oh my gooo~d *head kersplode*

10+ Year Old Account
    To not be lazy and play what you enjoy playing.
    I put off playing a mage until Cataclysm because I was too lazy/had too little time to level one. I wish I had gone with mage from the start.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd tell myself one of two things:

1) Don't start playing until August 19th 2016, when Demon Hunters are a playable class.
    2) Don't play WoW and you'll save money for other, perhaps more important things.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would go back in time to warn myself that in about 12 years some dude with a red dragon avatar is going to create a very pointless thread and to avoid that thread at all costs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good news: you won't need to buy any other new games for the next decade

Bad news: https://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2012/12/05

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Activision-Blizzard is worth a lot more now than they were during WotLK. Like fucking crazy way more. You can't only invest in WoW.

2/10 effort to bash anything WoW since Wrath.
    Yep, although WoW is dying a slow death, the new games they put out are doing really, really well. None of them are my bag of tea, but they are quite popular and profitable.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zshikara View Post
    What would you tell yourself if you could go back in time to when you first started playing wow?

For me, this would mean going back to November 2007. I would have told myself to either start as a resto shaman or a feral druid. Perhaps both. Instead I actually started as a hunter and I think that really held me back for a while. Once I discovered shaman though and later druids, there was no holding me back.
    Well, first started in WoW is on US Classic Release - SAVE ALL THE DAMN ITEMS!
    Second started in WoW, is on EU The Burning Crusade Release - STOP DELETING YOUR CHARACTERS JUST TO MAKE NEW ONES!!!!1!!!!!11!!!!!! *bloodlust*
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Nothing. Its soul crushing watching a veteran player 'direct' a new player into how spamming dungeons is the best way to level, or this is how you spec, no not that fun way, THIS way.

Uninstall immediately.

Deleted
    Never trust a rogue

Me - What are you doing?
    Me- Killing this boars till lv 60
    Me- You idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Activision-Blizzard is worth a lot more now than they were during WotLK. Like fucking crazy way more. You can't only invest in WoW.

2/10 effort to bash anything WoW since Wrath.
    Considering it has only gotten better since.