Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Today they like sissies. Yesterday they like hipsters. Tomorrow they like manly men. The next day they will like nerds. They day after that they will like a guy who is exactly like there best guy friend, but not the guy friend.

Asking any woman what she likes is hard enough to get a straight answer. Asking what kind man they all prefer is like solving a rubix cube in a Pandora box wrapped in a enigma and shoved into a conundrum.
    This is about as true as its going to get. Us women are weird creatures, and not worth trying to figure out

Especially when theres a lot of differences in rpeferences involved.

Today they like sissies. Yesterday they like hipsters. Tomorrow they like manly men. The next day they will like nerds. They day after that they will like a guy who is exactly like there best guy friend, but not the guy friend.

Asking any woman what she likes is hard enough to get a straight answer. Asking what kind man they all prefer is like solving a rubix cube in a Pandora box wrapped in a enigma and shoved into a conundrum.
    Pretty much this. Most women are into trends which is a complete turnoff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Depends on your gender for me.
    I am a proud member of the world patriarchy!

gg... But who gets the prize?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I am a proud member of the world patriarchy!

gg... But who gets the prize?
    Everyone! The prize is love!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone! The prize is love!
    Sounds nice! Can never have too much love. <3
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    Do women like manly men in real life, or guys that act like one? or do they prefer effeminate men?

Women want a man with a really big and dark penis.
    You cared enough to post.

15+ Year Old Account

I wonder if there preferences in women change much though. Does it change as much as their variance in men?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    This is about as true as its going to get. Us women are weird creatures, and not worth trying to figure out

I will say, from my own anecdotal experience, I haven't come across many women who aren't into a man who can make them laugh.

If you want to get a girls attention, make her like you, make her love you - you really just need to make her laugh.

Women like all kinds of men.

I wonder if there preferences in women change much though. Does it change as much as their variance in men?
    As a side story - I currently know 4 sets of couples that are Woman/woman in which one of the women have a kid and were at one point into men. To talk to them, the one with the kid wasn't really into women before, but when they met the other woman, there was just something about them that they liked and had them change preference. They are all in stable/ long term relationships, so I couldn't say if their preferences for what kind of women they like changes very often. I will say in 3 of those relationships, the woman without the kid has taken on what many would consider manly mannerisms. Short hair, dress like a boy, act like a boy etc

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    No. Most females like Metro man. Well kempt, well shaven metrosexuals with tight pants, eyebrows done and a tan.
    Only butch women like menly men. Its the reason why they always do so good with the ladies (Ronaldo, Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom, etc.) and why every male model is like that.

Beards are an illusion created by the hipster crowd.
    This is a lie. Those men they like because of status. As for beards, that's hit and miss. Women like men with confidence, the ability to be straightforward, to the point, take what they want (which is what manly really is). The package that's in doesn't matter as much to them as it does to guys, but obviously everyone has their preference and it does matter to a degree

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Women want a man with a really big and dark penis.
    Like this then?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Like this then?

Pretty much
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post

Which is why men should care less about what women think, and more about what the women in their lives that they might be interested in think. Then again I guess that is a good general rule for all relationships.

Though I imagine that girls are attracted to muscular looking manly acting men more often than not. Just keep in mind that strong muscled and strong willed doesn't necessarily imply dim witted or unfeeling. I don't imagine there are a majority of girls who prefer somebody weaker over somebody stronger, nothing else considered. There are exceptions of course, but I don't see it being anywhere near the majority.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Can't get any manlier than as portrayed in this video:

(Sorry, best quality I could find... and it's awful )

yes
    but they like money more

Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    Though I imagine that girls are attracted to muscular looking manly acting men more often than not. Just keep in mind that strong muscled and strong willed doesn't necessarily imply dim witted or unfeeling. I don't imagine there are a majority of girls who prefer somebody weaker over somebody stronger, nothing else considered. There are exceptions of course, but I don't see it being anywhere near the majority.
    It's not as if big buff dudes are inherently stupider than everyone else, but when you can go through life threatening and intimidating people to get your way, sometimes without even meaning to, then you don't really need to use your brain all that much to get by. Plenty of guys manage to buck the stereotype, but most can't, it's just human nature that you will do whatever others let you get away with.

I will say, from my own anecdotal experience, I haven't come across many women who aren't into a man who can make them laugh.

If you want to get a girls attention, make her like you, make her love you - you really just need to make her laugh.
    I made a girl laugh once, it didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    She implies it's a (feminine) man in woman's clothing because it's a 'guy'
    he's actually a guy. i love transwomen, too. but there's a difference between trap guys and transwomen. trap guys might not want to transition into women, as such it's ok to call them guys.

i would never knowingly call a transwoman a guy, that's just fucked up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Wait what? I get the first picture but I'm not understanding the second one.
    the second one is a trap, a male that makes their self look like a girl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Nothing gets a good laugh out of me quite like "manly" men posting pictures of themselves on social media holding up a dead buck or leaning against a muddy truck with 0 likes, maybe 1 like from their mom. Then there's me, looking faggy and skinny with flippy hair and tattoos, getting 50+ insta likes on my photos.

Glad to see butch is dying, they can take their beer bellies and roughneck attitudes and go circlejerk out in the back woods.
    Oh yeah.

Nothing like having likes is saying more about, how manly you are.

Fact is - Butch is chosen over you. Any day.