Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You know, when my Jeep got totaled from being rear ended last summer, the first thing I thought was "I feel so much better that my car was destroyed by an American."...

Really, you really don't see why ''the road was slippy and there was an accident minutes ago'' is relevant ?

As for the post, I did not imagined a guy saying ''use landmines and snipers LULZ''

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    False premise number one: Illegal immigrants get in by hopping the border. The majority do not.

Therefore, your support of the wall, like Trump's, is rendered an idiotic sentiment. You might as well support building a giant solid gold sign saying "TERRORISTS GO AWAY" and claim it'll keep away terrorists.

Doesn't seem to stop them now.

Like how the great wall of China kept all those mongols out?

Oh is that one of Trump's campaign goals? Or are you projecting that onto him?

I never understood why the Trumpists are so damn sure their wall will stop ''terrorists'', considering the blindingly obvious ''detail'' that Mexicans are not Muslims. There are 3700 Muslims in the entire Mexico.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-09-02 at 05:29 AM.

Illegal invader? Is that like some kind of space alien or modern day viking?

hmm...

Space vikings illegally driving buses. How about that for a new AAA title!

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Illegal invader? Is that like some kind of space alien or modern day viking?

hmm...

Space vikings illegally driving buses. How about that for a new AAA title!
    I like it. I'm using it.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I never understood why the Trumpists are so damn sure their wall will stop ''terrorists'', considering the blindingly obvious ''detail'' that Mexicans are not Muslims. There are 3700 Muslims in the entire Mexico.
    It's only blindingly obvious if you have a functioning brain, which American right-wingers, especially "alt-right"ers, by and large don't have.

Not white or not thinking like them = enemy. That's all the thought process they have the brain activity to perform. All other qualities of the enemy are ignored and lumped into one homogeneous group.

One only needs to look at the frequent attacks on Sikhs to come to this conclusion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiscon...emple_shooting

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...228-story.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...t-of-sikh-man/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder...ir_Singh_Sodhi

Or see the endless stream of self-contradictory attacks on Obama, who is supposed to simultaneously be an atheist and a Muslim, among other things.
    Last edited by Masark; 2016-09-02 at 07:12 AM.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Deleted
    Illegal invader...

I don't think i have ever head of a legal invader in this context?

Also: Could you blow the wording up a bit more? "Illegal alien invader the destroyer of the country of freedom and all that is holy" -> there you go

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    It's only blindingly obvious if you have a functioning brain, which American right-wingers, especially "alt-right"ers, by and large don't have.

Not white or not thinking like them = enemy. That's all the thought process they have the brain activity to perform. All other qualities of the enemy are ignored and lumped into one homogeneous group.
    Wow you took that bait.

Kaleredar went off on a tangent and injected a presumption that anybody who opposes illegal immigration is a racist who wants to stop "da terrorists".

Sarahtasher then dog-piled on to it, followed by you.

Although nobody here was suggesting Mexicans = Muslims, see, that was purely manufactured by somebody who was so outraged over the fact that a consequence of illegal immigration in this instance was the death of two innocent people.

That poster was compelled by an almost fetish level need, a deep burning desire, to come to this thread and find some way to cry "racist".

But see its based purely in fiction.

And you all responded to it because that tactic strongly appeals to your confirmation bias, which is that everybody who disagrees with "your agenda" is doing so from a place of hate.

You guys created and sustained your own little echo chamber within this very thread and throughout it you all ignored the deaths of two innocents by instead favoring to chest thump about people you don't agree with being "racccccissstttttt".

Intriguing, from a psychological standpoint.
    MAGA

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It would've never happened if the bus driver was legal immigrant and with a driving license, because everybody knows those are the only two things that you need to prevent this kind of stuff.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Illegal invader...

Also: Could you blow the wording up a bit more? "Illegal alien invader the destroyer of the country of freedom and all that is holy" -> there you go
    You haven't gone far enough. Illegal Alien Invaders Destroy the United States Using Mobile Equipment to Kill Two and Wound Thirty-Six!!!" ...

Meanwhile, traffic accidents happen every day.

p.s. Sorry for those who were lost or wounded.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

You can blame the illegal alien and the company. The company is held liable for hiring said illegal without proper documentation, they are not held liable any other way. Illegals create demand since they come in and work for far, FAR less than the average citizen since they get paid under the table so to speak. It's not the business's fault for trying the make the most they can make. Every business does this, every SMART business does this. Lowering cost is what every business strives for.

Its both, both are held equally responsible. The dipshits who blame it solely on the business have never managed anything, let alone their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Really, you really don't see why ''the road was slippy and there was an accident minutes ago'' is relevant ?

As for the post, I did not imagined a guy saying ''use landmines and snipers LULZ''

- - - Updated - - -

Couple things, walls work, contries will physical manned walls stop illegal entries, it works in every country in the world, but if we make one it's racist/won't work?

Secondly, Muslims are not the problem you bigot, radical Islam is. The problem isn't Mexican nationals, it's foreign terrorist who use the lax Mexican border to cross into the US potentially.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    It would've never happened if the bus driver was legal immigrant and with a driving license, because everybody knows those are the only two things that you need to prevent this kind of stuff.
    Logical Fallacy: Strawman.

If the illegal wasn't in America then he wouldn't have crashed into the other vehicles.

You're like the 10th person so far to try and run around the obvious causality of this point.

And I'm guessing when I check back tomorrow there will be at least 10 new people also trying to do what you just did.
    MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    The problem: Cheapskate owners of a transport company hiring/allowing someone to drive their bus. /thread
    You forgot to list that they're Fox-watching republican voting Trump supporters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    False premise number one: Illegal immigrants get in by hopping the border. The majority do not.

Therefore, your support of the wall, like Trump's, is rendered an idiotic sentiment. You might as well support building a giant solid gold sign saying "TERRORISTS GO AWAY" and claim it'll keep away terrorists.

Doesn't seem to stop them now.

Like how the great wall of China kept all those mongols out?

Oh is that one of Trump's campaign goals? Or are you projecting that onto him?
    The.... the great Wall of China?
    Did you just say "the great Wall of China"?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Illegal invader...

Also known as "I.A.I.T.D.O.T.C.O.F.A.A.T.I.H"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by provaporous View Post
    Couple things, walls work, contries will physical manned walls stop illegal entries, it works in every country in the world, but if we make one it's racist/won't work?

Secondly, Muslims are not the problem you bigot, radical Islam is. The problem isn't Mexican nationals, it's foreign terrorist who use the lax Mexican border to cross into the US potentially.
    Why, they can't just take a plane from Saudi Arabia to like Los Angeles or something?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    And a video just so you can see the destruction..
    Damn, it looks like a scene from the walking dead lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Illegal invader sounds too...moderate and sober. It should read "ILLEGAL SPAWN OF HITLER FROM HELL AND LITERALLY THE WORST OF ALL!" otherwise it might get overread due to lack of buzzfeediness. In that sense I have only one question left: How can I become a legal invader?
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Clearly, out-of-control-buses are the problems here. I mean, the simplest explanation is always true right? Especially when it gives me the opportunity to further my agenda, and to generalize. Buses are evil.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Unlicensed illegal invader
    this illegal invader
    the illegal invader
    for this invader
    and that invader
    This is why you idiots will never be taken seriously by anyone who doesn't share your ideology.

He isn't a fucking "invader," he's probably just a guy who came to the country looking for a job. He happened to find one of the many employers who didn't much care about silly things like basic laws of the road...let alone hiring apparently undocumented workers.

An accident like this could have happened with literally anyone...as the tens of thousands of people who die in US traffic incidents every year could attest...if they were still alive. His not having a license could have been a major contributing factor, but considering there was already an accident in the area, I'm going to go with "tragedy" rather than "attack on innocent Americans by a dirty brown person wielding a commercial bus as a deadly weapon!"

Infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-09-02 at 09:02 PM.

Deleted
    OP, are you a white US dude talking about "invaders"? That would be hilarious.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Two people who would still be alive today had this illegal invader not been in this country.
    Because Americans never kill anyone while driving recklessly or intoxicated......

Seeing as how the bus was company owned and the illegal invader driving it was an employee of that company I'd say the victims families and the survivors have an air tight case to sue Kristina's Transportation company and its owners for every single penny they have.
    Will agree with you on this unless the guy had stolen someone's SS number and identification to work at said company.

Its so sad how many lives are lost or destroyed because of illegal immigration.
    How many is that?