Deleted
    So, after getting to Corrupted Blood of Zakajz, should I start going for my fury artifact instead? I believe Shattered Defenses + CBoZ are the big hitters when it comes to Arms artifact tree?

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ Nexxar View Post
    I use SS in dungeons and it cannot be better, with FR you hit like a truck, adtitionaly almost every boss fight have 2+ targets (mostly add wave). Currently doin mythic dungeons in 818 ilvl and we are doin just fine (group having less than 820 ilvl +-). You only need to practise and get iron, blood and after unlocking shadow relic for exploit weakness trait and you will be king. And don't forget you have bladestorm as baseline, so whenever tank pulls 3+ target use Warbreaker BC and BS. Then just spam FR and MS and I quarantee you will be top.
    How do you deal w/WB, then in single target? Use it when CS falls and it isn't up again for a reapplication? That seems the most logical.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    So, after getting to Corrupted Blood of Zakajz, should I start going for my fury artifact instead? I believe Shattered Defenses + CBoZ are the big hitters when it comes to Arms artifact tree?
    Is there any point to doing this? Feels like at that point (I'm that far too +28% into the next) and putting anything in other weapons seems pointless atm. How are you even expected to max other weapons after doing all the quests and treasures and rares to buff one?

Deleted
    @Jalopy Artifact Knowledge + World Quests, I guess. Blizz didn't lie when they said the artifact would be an expansion-long progress. And I use WB on single target if;
    1) MS off CD and no Colossus Smash debuff on target
    2) MS off CD, multiple stacks of FR and no Shattered Defenses

Not sure if optimal but w/e
    Last edited by mmoce213c955fb; 2016-09-02 at 08:42 AM.

@Jalopy Artifact Knowledge + World Quests, I guess. Blizz didn't lie when they said the artifact would be an expansion-long progress.
    That's some bullshit. If Blizz decides tomorrow that arms is too good and fury will be buffed on top of arms nerfs literally everyone is SOL and going to be stuck with an artifact that has no power.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    That's some bullshit. If Blizz decides tomorrow that arms is too good and fury will be buffed on top of arms nerfs literally everyone is SOL and going to be stuck with an artifact that has no power.
    This is why they explicitly said that if they think a spec is for example 20% too good, they will try to nerf it so it is only 5% too good instead of trying to hit the 0% sweetspot and going overboard.

Will see how that goes...

Deleted
    How do you deal w/WB, then in single target? Use it when CS falls and it isn't up again for a reapplication? That seems the most logical.
    I don't use WB immedietly when CS buff falls off especialy when I know there will be add wave on boss. Without 3 relics on exploit weaknes trait you happen to be without CS sometimes. I use WB mostly when I don't proc tactician 5 or 10 sec after BC is ready. You must have CS debuff in BC window, it is just must. But trust me, with or without CS you just do more dmg than other builds. (2stacs FR 700k crit +- and when I crit with execute its about 500-600k so)

Is there any point to doing this? Feels like at that point (I'm that far too +28% into the next) and putting anything in other weapons seems pointless atm. How are you even expected to max other weapons after doing all the quests and treasures and rares to buff one?
    Maintaining an offspec isn't too bad because of artifact knowledge. So as you know artifact power starts to scale exponentially, the latter points cost A LOT more than earlier points. As the weeks progress, you will gain more artifact knowledge which will increase the rate at which you earn artifact power. This increase over time will mean putting say 13 points in that offspec weapon is quick and easy and costs 1/100th the amount of getting that next point in your main weapon.

There's a nifty infographic that shows you the progression of your artifact weapon if you were to put 100% of your points into your main or put most in main and some in offspec and the takeaway is that an offspec is very doable. I'm on my phone and about to sleep, but I have the image saved on my desktop; I'll post it in the morning.

Essentially though, you want to be focusing hard on your main artifact in the first 10-20 weeks of the expansion but after that you can pretty much split points and maintain an offspec that is only 1 point behind the main spec (which months down the line will amount to a measly 0.5% damage).

Deleted
    I gotta admit that at first the FR build was ass to play, but now seeing those 1,2m+ Mortal Strikes makes me happy-

Deleted
    Hope you will enjoy last boss in eye of ashara starting sub 20%.

15+ Year Old Account
    Enjoy the big dick FR deeps while it lasts, boyz!

Deleted
    I need some help from Sarri - FR build - Dauntless or OP - i have played both and hard to decide? And pls give some advice for a proper AOE spec using FR or other AOE spec with high enough Boss ST dmg.

I have an 850 blood relic and a 850 shadow relic saved but neither are exploit the weakness ;C. Ive went so many 45 second periods of no resets its sad. I started going fury for dungeon spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    I have an 850 blood relic and a 850 shadow relic saved but neither are exploit the weakness ;C. Ive went so many 45 second periods of no resets its sad. I started going fury for dungeon spam.
    Getting those exploit weakness relics seem to be really key for Arms, but FR especially. I ran a dungeon with a fury warrior yesterday and got slapped around on the damage meters except on fights where I landed on the better end of the bell curve where I destroyed him.

Stupid RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahnarble View Post
    Getting those exploit weakness relics seem to be really key for Arms, but FR especially. I ran a dungeon with a fury warrior yesterday and got slapped around on the damage meters except on fights where I landed on the better end of the bell curve where I destroyed him.

Stupid RNG.
    Yeah I have no exploit relics now and it sucks. I do alot better in dungeons as fury. Hoping as gear levels increase we get more haste and crit that our rage generation gets alot higher. We are supposed to stack pure mastery I believe and going 30 seconds without tactician is fucking aids. Battle cry deadly cry and anger management is a whole Lotta fun though

- - - Updated - - -

I feel almost forced to go dauntless :/ hoping I get the legendary hands that would make me a happy camper

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Yeah I have no exploit relics now and it sucks. I do alot better in dungeons as fury. Hoping as gear levels increase we get more haste and crit that our rage generation gets alot higher. We are supposed to stack pure mastery I believe and going 30 seconds without tactician is fucking aids. Battle cry deadly cry and anger management is a whole Lotta fun though

I feel almost forced to go dauntless :/ hoping I get the legendary hands that would make me a happy camper
    Prefacing with I do math like sloths run marathons, I wonder what the numbers are on taking a lower iLevel relic with Exploit Weakness over a higher iLevel relic without. If it's better to take the hit on ilevel than give up that sweet sweet exploit weakness, that seems... shaky to me.

Is hamstring spam still an integral part of arms? I love the spec and the class but "gaming" the rotation with a spam ability just rubs me the wrong way. Id hate to be gimping myself though if I didn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by PeopleReady View Post
    Is hamstring spam still an integral part of arms? I love the spec and the class but "gaming" the rotation with a spam ability just rubs me the wrong way. Id hate to be gimping myself though if I didn't do it.
    It's somewhere upthread but the difference between spamstringing and not spamstringing wasn't big enough for me to care about. It also only applies if you're doing the FR/Deadly Calm build.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahnarble View Post
    It's somewhere upthread but the difference between spamstringing and not spamstringing wasn't big enough for me to care about. It also only applies if you're doing the FR/Deadly Calm build.

I was actually doing that build - ruh roh

Deleted
    Wait wait wait a second now... is it actually a thing to take lower ilvl artifacts with exploit trait? That's fucking ass

Wait wait wait a second now... is it actually a thing to take lower ilvl artifacts with exploit trait? That's fucking ass
    Whoa whoa whoa slow your roll. I don't know if that is a thing, and lack the ability to find out.

If it WERE to be a thing, that would be pretty dumb.